NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Orlando ( -3 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 237.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BerkeleyBoss

I’ll have lots of Trier, Dotson, Okafor and Westbrook. Not much PG for me.

• ghostfacekicker

@captainwacky said...

I love Noel, and have plenty, but playing Patterson has nothing to do with playing Noel.

Yes it does if you trying to estimate who benefits from Grant being out. OKC has no big man depth (that’s why they signed Morris today) and somebody has t oeat patterson’s value. That extra 5 minutes will do wonders for Noel. The real question is can you pass up on Robinson or Vucevic

• Cocomilk

@captainwacky said...

In terms of entitlement, that might be something that comes with the times— things just ARE easier, and it I also find it strange that people have gripes with that. That should be our goal as a society.

Things are easier but the average person spends more time working while hunter/gatherer tribes back in the day spent more time w family/ socializing/ playing games ect

• ghostfacekicker

@ASitar said...

I thought about it but he’s gotten 25+ min before and done nothing with them. Rather play Spellman or Iwundo

The viewable game log on FD doesn’t match your statement.

• terlingua

@Benf15harp said...

Whoa!
    1. Wild tiger population is on the rise thank you very much
    No frisbee for you

Short term sure… but not for long Ben. Look at the insect population. Catastrophic changes will be occurring in the next 100 years.

The super rich think they will be able to escape and inhabit other worlds.

Maybe, maybe not but the decimation here will be complete. There is nothing standing in the way of the monied powers that be… unless it’s done now and I don’t see the will.

Not talking about 20 years… but look down the road 100 years or more.

Short term pleasure and comfort always takes precedent… at the expense of the long term.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

So do we take Kornet being listed as the starter as an indicator that Vonleh is getting full Kanter treatment? Or is there some hope he works his way out of it today?

• ghostfacekicker

Why would anybody play Zeller over Robinson?

• DailyDonater

Welp kornet starting. Was going to pick him up at minimal ownership but now chalk confirmed. Wowie.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@ghostfacekicker said...

Variance?

• Jonas137

@ghostfacekicker said...

Yes it does if you trying to estimate who benefits from Grant being out. OKC has no big man depth (that’s why they signed Morris today) and somebody has t oeat patterson’s value. That extra 5 minutes will do wonders for Noel. The real question is can you pass up on Robinson or Vucevic

They also signed 2 forwards available to play tonight. I don’t like that move

• draggin49

This is tricky , wonder how many studs will be in winning gpp lineup on DK?
    (I’m constituting studs as :Westbrook, PG13,AD , Vuc .the guys at highest end of the salary range )

• queensfinest

kornet is starting for the knicks at the 4. john collins is a real bad defender so at his cheap price i might play him

• BBWC_10

@ghostfacekicker said...

Because Zeller won’t foul out in 6 minutes and Fizdale is not his coach?

• Cocomilk

@terlingua said...

I’m the oldest one here. I know that because I’m the oldest one anywhere. People at large have not really deteriorated but a certain segment has.

Money is destroying life on earth. I don’t mean millionaires, who cares about that. Billionaires – the gap is so wide between the few with real money and power and the bottom 99%.

The tipping point is here. The environment is almost beyond repair. Ben and his concern for wildlife, while incredibly noble is nearing the futile effort stage. Money dictates policy.

It started to really take hold in the early 70’s. The meme became government is bad – big business is good…the Powell memo and so on.

A generation that started out with promise (yep the hippies) turned out to be the most selfish generation in centuries. They actually in large part support the garbage that’s going on – all in the name of hating progress, progressives, government etc.

It’s now very late in the game. It will soon be a worldwide kleptocracy, unless massive changes occur – like now.

A system cannot exist where the few have so much and the many have so little.

Uh well so, how’s Davis gonna do? lol

Exactly… wealth inequality is the biggest problem on this planet

• gaelicgirl

@terlingua said...

A generation that started out with promise (yep the hippies) turned out to be the most selfish generation in centuries.

The ’60s and the hippies were the beginning of the end. It’s all over but the shouting.

• callmetouch

@ghostfacekicker said...

Robinson could lay a goose egg. Its the Knicks after all. Zeller is guaranteed minutes

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Variance?

Why not both?

• Idontknow

Kemba/Lamb or Trae/Jrue on FD?

• JayAche

Are we expecting Glass to be on a restriction again today… asking for DraftApp H2H purposes…

• monarch

The Knicks are stupid cheap for the best possible matchup. I’ve got a LU with five of them and three of the most expensive options on the slate.

• ghostfacekicker

@Cocomilk said...

*Wealth meaning control over the means of production and property, not money.

• Benf15harp

@Cocomilk said...

Sorry! Had to do it. Lmao

• draggin49

Damnit , was all over Robinson prior to Kornet news . Also had some Vonleh. Is Robinson fine to use still ? Since Kornet is at PF not C ?

• DailyDonater

My logic for today. If playing AD, might as well pair with holiday, because if the game stays close it will only be becuase of them two. Will not have any one offs.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@DailyDonater said...

My logic for today. If playing AD, might as well pair with holiday, because if the game stays close it will only be becuase of them two. Will not have any one offs.

I really like this thought process.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler