NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Orlando ( -3 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 237.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

@draggin49 said...

Damnit , was all over Robinson prior to Kornet news . Also had some Vonleh. Is Robinson fine to use still ? Since Kornet is at PF not C ?

Robinson will play a lot but keep in mind that the guy he is guarding…Alex Len, likes to camp out in the corner and shoot threes.

• queensfinest

dotson or etwaun moore?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

The ’60s and the hippies were the beginning of the end. It’s all over but the shouting.

• draggin49

How many mins you guys think Kornet gets ? Seems like Vonleh is in the dog house of late

• travvis

@Benf15harp said...

Sorry! Had to do it. Lmao

Oh snap, is that ya boy Bangs?

• karonica

anyone on aaron gordon tonight dk

• Cocomilk

@Benf15harp said...

Sorry! Had to do it. Lmao

ha don’t get bluepilled brotha

• DailyDonater

@captainwacky said...

I really like this thought process.

Thank you! I honestly appreciate it. The more and more I play, the more the little details come out. Like NFL, NBA also has game Scripts which we can use to our advantage. An example of this is using Jamike whenever JJJ guards technical bigs. What are your thoughts on the OKC game?

• vick325

@Cocomilk said...

ha don’t get bluechipped brotha

His name is Robert Paulsen

• monarch

@draggin49 said...

How many mins you guys think Kornet gets ? Seems like Vonleh is in the dog house of late

I was thinking around 25. I think he can get a few at the five as well tonight.

• emnj69

vuk or kemba who scores more fantasy points tonight ?

• jess701

@vick325 said...

His name is Robert Paulsen

• zline34

I’m finding it very tough to build any lineups that I actually like. Might just sit this slate out. I can see some weird combos taking a tourney down, but I don’t like to build a lot of lines on such a small slate.

• captainwacky

@DailyDonater said...

Thank you! I honestly appreciate it. The more and more I play, the more the little details come out. Like NFL, NBA also has game Scripts which we can use to our advantage. An example of this is using Jamike whenever JJJ guards technical bigs. What are your thoughts on the OKC game?

I wish I had a better handle on it, from AD all the way to the rest of the normal contributors. I’m mostly just locking in PG/Westy and the cheap knicks, but I’m mixing in pieces of the pels here and there, including frazier, randle, kenrich, and then the stack you had mentioned.

• tmarohl

@terlingua said...

I’m the oldest one here. I know that because I’m the oldest one anywhere. People at large have not really deteriorated but a certain segment has.

Money is destroying life on earth. I don’t mean millionaires, who cares about that. Billionaires – the gap is so wide between the few with real money and power and the bottom 99%.

The tipping point is here. The environment is almost beyond repair. Ben and his concern for wildlife, while incredibly noble is nearing the futile effort stage. Money dictates policy.

It started to really take hold in the early 70’s. The meme became government is bad – big business is good…the Powell memo and so on.

A generation that started out with promise (yep the hippies) turned out to be the most selfish generation in centuries. They actually in large part support the garbage that’s going on – all in the name of hating progress, progressives, government etc.

It’s now very late in the game. It will soon be a worldwide kleptocracy, unless massive changes occur – like now.

A system cannot exist where the few have so much and the many have so little.

Uh well so, how’s Davis gonna do? lol

• mbunner23

Hate leaving $500 on the table

• draggin49

@monarch said...

I was thinking around 25. I think he can get a few at the five as well tonight.

Hard to not use him if he gets 25 min at his price on DK that’s almost bare minimum.

• vick325

Kenrich/Gordon or Batum/Collins? I just hate playing batum or Gordon but I like the rest of my lineup as is.

• ASitar

Len or Kornet?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

funniest thing of the day. sorry its not nba related but had to share. this is savage.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxArGEGThWM

• jess701

Have to play the last slate before the brake! Trying AD one last time

• DailyDonater

Thoughts on Alex len being a last piece?

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Ha ha seems alot of us are trying to decide on the Len death train…I went Dotson as my last piece same price I hate both lol

• DailyDonater

@larin1477 said...

Ha ha seems alot of us are trying to decide on the Len death train…I went Dotson as my last piece same price I hate both lol

No! Aboard the death train

• ASitar

Fading Robinson and Trier. Hope it doesn’t backfire

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).