NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Orlando ( -3 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 237.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Cocomilk said...

Exactly… wealth inequality is the biggest problem on this planet

And the enabler of this inequality is the fact the a lot (most?) people has no ability to rationalize this absolute wealth… they own a house and a vacation home, have a portfolio held at a “wealth management” firm and they think they are a target… LOL

And isn’t their fault… is like when we try to rationalize a million light years… well, is far… hard to get your head around it

I have been fortunate to have lived, worked and vacationed in places where I could at least partially witness true wealth… I am not smarter than others… if I had lived all my life in some landlocked place, I wouldn’t understand

• Benf15harp

@jess701 said...

Have to play the last slate before the brake! Trying AD one last time

Lmao

• captainwacky

@Unico10 said...

And the enabler of this inequality is the fact the a lot (most?) people has no ability to rationalize this absolute wealth… they own a house and a vacation home, have a portfolio held at a “wealth management” firm and they think they are a target… LOL

And isn’t their fault… is like when we try to rationalize a million light years… well, is far… hard to get your head around it

I have been fortunate to have lived, worked and vacationed in places where I could at least partially witness true wealth… I am not smarter than others… if I had lived all my life in some landlocked place, I wouldn’t understand

I also agree with this. The people that are in the middle enough to bring wealth inequality to light are not actually the people who truly suffer from it. My whole life has been a fairy tale, yet its been housed in what people consider the middle class of America. Which in a macro sense of living in today’s world, and (especially) humankind ever, is a phenomenal place to be.

It doesn’t negate that the problem of wealth inequality exists, or that there are terrible things happening as a result, but a lot of worldwide apathy towards it is because there is so much comfort from the people who actually have a chance to help balance things out.

• emnj69

@emnj69 said...

vuk or kemba who scores more fantasy points tonight ?

I hate this minute choices I violated my cardinal move making a last second change

• letsampitup

I played Alex Len in GPP tonight…god save my soul

• Packapunch

Vuc only 13% owned….What do I not know?

• Dolphins2016

@captainwacky said...

I also agree with this. The people that are in the middle enough to bring wealth inequality to light are not actually the people who truly suffer from it. My whole life has been a fairy tale, yet its been housed in what people consider the middle class of America. Which in a macro sense of living in today’s world, and (especially) humankind ever, is a phenomenal place to be.

It doesn’t negate that the problem of wealth inequality exists, or that there are terrible things happening as a result, but a lot of worldwide apathy towards it is because there is so much comfort from the people who actually have a chance to help balance things out.

at the end of the day, nothing matters, we all gonna die lol

• callmetouch

Wes Iwadu 1.3% :)

• JSteele

@Packapunch said...

Vuc only 13% owned….What do I not know?

Expensive and has a poor history against Charlotte. Although using history is not a good indicator of current performance

• JSteele

9% Augustin and 22% Gordon

• grb4079

Went four lineups in DK and yahoo and three in FD. Did game stacks of all three games and then a random mix and match as the fourth. Let’s go!!!!

• ghost3490

Isaac 18%

• DailyDonater

Do u guys think AD ownership over or under 25 percent?

• Benf15harp

@Dolphins2016 said...

LOL

• superjon

@DailyDonater said...

Thoughts on Alex len being a last piece?

I did punt at C with one LU but with Noel who I think has a much better MU than Len.

• ASitar

@DailyDonater said...

Do u guys think AD ownership over or under 25 percent?

I bet 33%. He’s cheap enough. Small slate.

• jess701

@Dolphins2016 said...

• callmetouch

$10 Winner takes all 4/10 fill it up! DK

• scott33

I have Fournier in 8/10, hope he keeps this up

• Idontknow

Really need to get a Fournier whisperer around here

• DailyDonater

Do we press the panic button on Gordon yet?

• monarch

Rising star showdown is up for tomorrow. Love me some Marvin Bagley

• Dolphins2016

@DailyDonater said...

Do we press the panic button on Gordon yet?

with 8 minutes left in the 1st quarter.. I’d say yes you definitely need to panic.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Should have warned everyone I was loaded up on Kemba…in those situations, it’s guaranteed be becomes a 25% shooter and overall passive player.

• callmetouch

@callmetouch said...

$10 Winner takes all 4/10 fill it up! DK

5/10 5 minutes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).