NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Orlando ( -3 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 237.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Packapunch

Gordon is breast stroking in trash

• monarch

That sucks I took Randle out everywhere…now he is starting

• DailyDonater

At least i didn’t play kemba walker

• Beckhams3Fingers

Jesus Gordon wtf are you doing????

In other news, no Fournier no cash lol

• emnj69

wow gordon really sucks issac took his thunder-he is so soft in a cake match up way to ruin my night

• Idontknow

Ross is gonna wind up outscoring Fournier

• jayzee666

At least I will survive to the 2nd round of the FD 10K Exclusive Survivor series!

• emnj69

that dumb smile on gordons profile pic is not making me happy while he is lighting my money on fire

• queensfinest

is etuan moore starting? i heard darius miller is starting for him

• klemi96

Why the hell is Jeremy Lamb on the bench most of the time? Seems like he is the only one who can score today

• Pilobious

Hawks first basket halfway through the first quarter.

• chronoxiong

Looks like the Hawks are trying to end the Knicks 18 game tanking streak tonight.

• monarch

I picked zero but Knox is such a trash player. If I were KD I wouldn’t want to play with him. That’s reason enough alone to return to GSW.

• Kmasonbx

@tmarohl said...

People who don’t think that Lebron sits there orchestrating personnel moves are hysterical.
    I mean, who got J.R. Smith paid? Who got Tristan Thompson paid? Who got Dwyane Wade traded back to Miami at last years deadline? Who got Blatt fired? Who is working on getting Walton fired? Who funded Rich Paul and Klutch Sports? The list goes on and on, but you should get the picture.

Rich Paul got JR and Tristan paid as a good agent should. LeBron didn’t get Wade traded, you can’t be that blinded by hate that LeBron would say, “hey trade one of my best friends.” Blatt was fired because he let LeBron walk over him, and that wasn’t sitting well with the rest of the team. If LeBron wanted Walton out he’d be out.

You guys jump to these conclusions without any evidence, just your interpretation based off a narrative you so dearly want to believe is true. The reality is Koby Altman decided they needed to trade Wade and came to LeBron to make sure he was cool with it and LeBron told him anything they did that they thought would make the team better he was fine with.

Every GM that has ever resided over LeBron says the same, he doesn’t get involved in personnel decisions. Even guys like David Griffin who was essentially fired while LeBron was in Cleveland, Koby Altman who LeBron left behind in Cleveland, and now Magic. All have directly said all they’ve ever done with LeBron is get his opinion when they’re about make certain moves. Magic even said he did that with LeBron because that’s what was done with him when he was playing.

• roomchat

This is EXACTLY how I envisioned tonight going . . . said nobody truthful ever.

• jjpk

Hawks looking good. Live from the stadium:

• queensfinest

@monarch said...

I picked zero but Knox is such a trash player. If I were KD I wouldn’t want to play with him. That’s reason enough alone to return to GSW.

yea im a huge knicks fan and ive seen plenty of knox this season. hes absolutely dreadful. just a terrible basketball player

• monarch

@jjpk said...

Hawks looking good. Live from the stadium:

They are flat? After hosting the Lakers and with an eight day break as soon as this game is over?

• scott33

It’s gonna be extremely difficult to avoid the landmines from the 1st 2 games.

• Idontknow

Me: “There’s no way anyone could shoot more poorly than Aaron Gordon tonight.”

Kemba:

• scott33

Magic have been playing great lately, just torching teams

• Pilobious

@Idontknow said...

Me: “There’s no way anyone could shoot more poorly than Aaron Gordon tonight.”

Kemba:

Hawks shooting 14% from the field.

• BerkeleyBoss

Damn, I have way too much Okafor.

• monarch

Took all my Trae out once Randle named a starter. So far so good

• Benf15harp

@Kmasonbx said...

Rich Paul got JR and Tristan paid as a good agent should. LeBron didn’t get Wade traded, you can’t be that blinded by hate that LeBron would say, “hey trade one of my best friends.” Blatt was fired because he let LeBron walk over him, and that wasn’t sitting well with the rest of the team. If LeBron wanted Walton out he’d be out.

You guys jump to these conclusions without any evidence, just your interpretation based off a narrative you so dearly want to believe is true. The reality is Koby Altman decided they needed to trade Wade and came to LeBron to make sure he was cool with it and LeBron told him anything they did that they thought would make the team better he was fine with.

Every GM that has ever resided over LeBron says the same, he doesn’t get involved in personnel decisions. Even guys like David Griffin who was essentially fired while LeBron was in Cleveland, Koby Altman who LeBron left behind in Cleveland, and no Magic. All have all directly said all they’ve ever done with LeBron is get his opinion when they’re about make certain moves. Magic even said he did that with LeBron because that’s what was done with him when he was playing.

Explain filling the last playoff roster spot last season with Kendrick Perkins(his aau teammate)? Lmao

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).