7:00 PM EST: San Antonio ( -1 ) at Charlotte ( 1 ) — T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T: 238.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -11 ) at Oklahoma City ( 11 ) —- T:
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Phoenix ( -8.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2 ) at Denver ( 2 ) — T: 215

RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Tribefan18

VanVleet looks like a great spot tonight….and IF the cavs can hang with the clippers-highly unlikely-Drummond will see 30 minutes and ive never seen him at 7,700 on draftkings before. Memphis-sac looks like a wonderful game stack.

• Bodiaz36

Drummond is 6500 on FD, seems ludicrous but again the matchup isn’t ideal. Will still have some at that price. Gonna get some exposure to Saric at 3800 on FD. He could pay off that salary quickly especially if Vuc gets Ayton into early foul trouble. Loving this big Sunday slate!

Not loving this slate at all here. Gotta go LBJ and Glass. More Bey-Day. Maybe he can get 35 at 4400

• Brendan239

Well, I’m still married and today’s Valentine Day (yuck) and next Sunday is our 6 year anniversary. She’s going to church w her son and I’m w my son at WR training (trains with Ed Gant from the old Bucs). Cmon forum, I gotta file those papers soon. I gotta just rip the band aid off soon. On our “date night” last night (if ya don’t know Mort I don’t know what to tell ya) I told her I’d make a decision soon. But we still have fun evenings and alone so I gotta decide because the crazy stuff she did is on my mind a lot.

Early leans: Dame, Lowry, Murray, Wright, MCW, DDR, Beasley, Anderson, KW, Reddick, Cam, Bey, Vuc, JVal, Kanter, Horford, Poetl

• Brendan239

Is Redick going to be chalky?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Big slate for a Sunday. Don’t like this at all.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Is Redick going to be chalky?

No, I don’t think so. I’m guessing you’re asking this assuming Josh Hart is OUT?

• jfitzgan

@Pandamonious said...

No, I don’t think so. I’m guessing you’re asking this assuming Josh Hart is OUT?

I was wondering same thing. Then saw hart and NAW are questionable.

• Brendan239

@Pandamonious said...

And NAW…..

• jfitzgan

But chalk Reddick sounds terrifying.

• jfitzgan

Is bjelica gonna be chalky? Even more terrifying.

• Brendan239

PF on FD has a TON of guys that can reach 40 below $5k.

• Njsum1

@jfitzgan said...

Is bjelica gonna be chalky? Even more terrifying.

It’s always risky starting bench players who aren’t normally part of the rotation or just have a small role.

If the starters come out hot, these guys might not see much run. They’re worth playing, yet I’ve seen this movie before, and sometimes it goes like this…..

OK why isn’t my guy playing, he’s going to get a DNPCD isn’t he, WTF????? 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤯🤯🤯

Happened with Delone Wright, Javon Carter and some other guy, that I can’t remember, this year alone.

Yet if they get the run, both Bjelica and Reddick are nice cap saving value plays, with upside.

Edit…would seem Redick is safer if both NAW and Hart are out. Bjelica hadn’t played in like a month, and fox was out as well. Plenty of games where just Bagley missed and Bjelica didn’t play

• Tribefan18

@Pandamonious said...

Me either. Feels like Saturday and Sunday slates should have been swapped

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

It’s always risky starting bench players who aren’t normally part of the rotation or just have a small role.

If the starters come out hot, these guys might not see much run. They’re worth playing, yet I’ve seen this movie before, and sometimes it goes like this…..

OK why isn’t my guy playing, he’s going to get a DNPCD isn’t he, WTF????? 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤯🤯🤯

Happened with Delone Wright, Javon Carter and some other guy, that I can’t remember, this year alone.

Yet if they get the run, both Bjelica and Reddick are nice cap saving value plays, with upside.

Edit…would seem Redick is safer if both NAW and Hart are out. Bjelica hadn’t played in like a month, and fox was out as well. Plenty of games where just Bagley missed and Bjelica didn’t play

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

Link

Quo

Is it a Bobby Portis night?

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

Are we back to normal Sundays where lots of starters sit, line ups change, etc?

(I realize this seems like everyday this year due to Covid rules)

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wooden_Bones said...

Are we back to normal Sundays where lots of starters sit, line ups change, etc?

(I realize this seems like everyday this year due to Covid rules)

Not sure, that seemed more like a Saturday than Sunday thing, if I recall, but Saturday’s haven’t been too bad.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

Is it a Bobby Portis night?

Those are not generally predictable.

• wmudude24

Mo Wagner starting for Len in the early game.

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure, that seemed more like a Saturday than Sunday thing, if I recall, but Saturday’s haven’t been too bad.

You might be right about it being Saturdays. It’s been so long since “normal” I don’t have a clear memory of it anymore.

• tmarohl

Josh Hart and NAW now probable today per fantasy labs.

• charara1224

Zion Williamson 50 bomb today imo. If Mason Plumlee is out it only makes thing better for him lol

• Njsum1

@wmudude24 said...

Mo Wagner starting for Len in the early game.

Mo Wagner, Mo Money?

Or……

Mo Wagner, No money?

• noddy

Is playing Bey chasing points?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).