7:00 PM EST: San Antonio ( -1 ) at Charlotte ( 1 ) — T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T: 238.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -11 ) at Oklahoma City ( 11 ) —- T:
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Phoenix ( -8.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2 ) at Denver ( 2 ) — T: 215

RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

And just like that, this slate and my lineups are a shitshow.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

Any ORL must plays that I should swap Grayson Allen for?

Gotta wait DEN news…. but there is already worth stuff to dig in the clippers game with Kawhi out

Lou? Batum? kennard?

• IT4MVP

Loving this Spurs Hornets game but I NEED Bridges to do work in the 2nd half please!!!!

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

Any ORL must plays that I should swap Grayson Allen for?

The match up isn’t good but they have so few perimeter players/guards that I’ll be using MCW/Bacon/Ross.

• IT4MVP

I’ve played a lot of Bridges this year and he usually comes through. Let’s keep the faith!!!

• zline34

@IT4MVP said...

I’ve played a lot of Bridges this year and he usually comes through. Let’s keep the faith!!!

Got Lowry is my White/Rozier lineups. Not good

• Golfnut04240

I have Grant, Bridges, and Rozier in one DK LU. Combined they have 40.5 DK points at halftime. Just unreal.

• zpa1989

i can’t believe my dumbass didn’t put mason plumlee in there at like no ownership. i guess i missed that news…did rotoworld have it up? usually FD sends a notification to my phone, never got one. oh well.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Letting Horford lock is going to be my downfall

• tristanwolf

@zpa1989 said...

i can’t believe my dumbass didn’t put mason plumlee in there at like no ownership. i guess i missed that news…did rotoworld have it up? usually FD sends a notification to my phone, never got one. oh well.

RG alerts had a blurb around 5pm

• Golfnut04240

Now that Kawhi is out, what to do?

• superjon

So we’re still waiting on news about Murray/Fox who have been questionable all day.

But we find out Kawhi who wasn’t questionable is going to be scratched 2 hours before his game.

You’d think I would be used to how poorly the NBA is run by now.

• mbunner23

Lou will? Zubac? Jax? Batum? Too much value in the late games.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Unico10 said...

Letting Horford lock is going to be my downfall

Tied up just like that!

• Joeyrockland1

Any news on Lebron ? kawhi caught be off guard , now back to American idol

• yisman

@Unico10 said...

Kawhi OUT…. maybe shouldn’t have left Horford lock… but he’s 2% owned 🤞

Don’t the Clippers know Kawhi spends every Valentine’s Day at the strip club?

Their fault for not listing him on the injury report.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Lou will?

Personally I really want to hear about Fox and Jamal before I decide which Clipper to use… just all about position eligibility as I am going double C with Horford and JVal

If Fox and Jamal play than Lou at G but otherwise may want to use a F slot w Batum or Kennard and play Halliburton or Hampton…. if both are out I may just ditch JVal

Another thing to consider is that now Allen maybe in play as the blowout danger is greatly reduced

• IT4MVP

C’mon Miles don’t do us like this!!

• IT4MVP

Devonte Graham will not return

• monarch

I don’t like the starting five for the Clippers, especially for Lou Will…also they will be absolute swiss cheese defensively until Terence Mann checks in.

• monarch

The Pels three point defense finally cracked this game. Pistons launching at will now

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

I don’t like the starting five for the Clippers, especially for Lou Will…also they will be absolute swiss cheese defensively until Terence Mann checks in.

Sexland on vday for sure. Also Zubac tore Cleveland up last game but I assume that’s because he had to play minutes to guard Drummond.

• deepfat

@superjon said...

So we’re still waiting on news about Murray/Fox who have been questionable all day.

But we find out Kawhi who wasn’t questionable is going to be scratched 2 hours before his game.

You’d think I would be used to how poorly the NBA is run by now.

The league office doesn’t enforce jack sh*t. That’s the problem. Lineups not being announced. Phantom scratches. The other major sports are much better about this.

• noddy

@IT4MVP said...

Devonte Graham will not return

Rozier gonna get a 70 burger now for sure.

• monarch

I don’t like Lou. He had basically what amounts to three consecutive 5x performances at this price vs some of the worst defenses in the NBA now he is starting and sharing the floor with Reggie and Pat.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).