7:00 PM EST: San Antonio ( -1 ) at Charlotte ( 1 ) — T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T: 238.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -11 ) at Oklahoma City ( 11 ) —- T:
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Phoenix ( -8.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2 ) at Denver ( 2 ) — T: 215

RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Tomorrow looks too easy, which of course means, it won’t be.

yeah, going to max out some smaller things because I like the slate. meaning the game with the lowest total will go to triple ot and the games we focus on will be blowouts.

• tmarohl

This is a Harden game if I have ever seen one.

• Helpabrotherout

Congrats to all the winners 🤑

• tmarohl

Got my $100 single entry in already for RG contest. Can’t see me adjusting it unless Harden is ruled out. Tomorrow looks too easy, which means it will be chaos.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Broke even like usual, only played a few lines, def will bump back up tomorrow.

Probaly going 20-25 lines in the $8 tomorrow on dk for sure. I actually do like the lineup hq since I’ve learned how to use it, def useful for ppl who play higher volume and can get exposure across the board.

• Herf

Got 58th in the $10 Sun NBA Dime. Just needed to switch Josh Jackson out for someone else and I would have been in business.

Profitable night #4 in a row. Let’s keep this train rollin!

• ifthethunder

@Unico10 said...

Looks like I am finishing 4th alone for $10k…. has been a tough 2 months. Needed it

Congrats!
    ~

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

If Donc has a 70 point game, I’m gonna have a bad night. If he’s 50 or less in the highest over under game of the night with the highest ownership of any PG, I’m golden. Risk I’ll take.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

if that number drops as people realize how underowned Rozier/Graham actually are, I’ll turn some Rozier into Bledsoe.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Dario Saric and Delon Wright showing less than 1% owned on each.
    Is that a mistake or am I looking at boom or bust tonight?

Edit: And Lebron less than 1%?
    Edit: And Monte Morris?

So many clown statements here, I can’t even….

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

All in on Delon Wright and Josh Jackson.
    It’s either gonna be an early night or a late night.

Narrator voice: It was an early night

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).