7:00 PM EST: San Antonio ( -1 ) at Charlotte ( 1 ) — T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T: 238.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -11 ) at Oklahoma City ( 11 ) —- T:
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Phoenix ( -8.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2 ) at Denver ( 2 ) — T: 215

RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@noddy said...

Is playing Bey chasing points?

Only if he duds 😉

Wouldn’t go all in on a guy who shot 10-12. Yet a few shares makes sense.

• Brendan239

Ppl will sleep on Stewart if Plum sits.

• Alvance83

@Njsum1 said...

Only if he duds 😉

Wouldn’t go all in on a guy who shot 10-12. Yet a few shares makes sense.

He has an ugly shot too. Haven’t seen anything that gross not from a Ball brother since Marion. I’m not betting on him dropping 3’s like that again.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Brendan239 said...

Yep. And very possible that Stewart also sleeps on Stewart and puts up 10fp versus Adams.

• jfitzgan

@Njsum1 said...

It’s always risky starting bench players who aren’t normally part of the rotation or just have a small role.

If the starters come out hot, these guys might not see much run. They’re worth playing, yet I’ve seen this movie before, and sometimes it goes like this…..

OK why isn’t my guy playing, he’s going to get a DNPCD isn’t he, WTF????? 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤯🤯🤯

Happened with Delone Wright, Javon Carter and some other guy, that I can’t remember, this year alone.

Yet if they get the run, both Bjelica and Reddick are nice cap saving value plays, with upside.

Edit…would seem Redick is safer if both NAW and Hart are out. Bjelica hadn’t played in like a month, and fox was out as well. Plenty of games where just Bagley missed and Bjelica didn’t play

Good point about bjelica getting unexpected minutes. It wasn’t just Bagley being out but Fox too. And if I recall correctly, a bit of a blowout.

• charara1224

@Alvance83 said...

He has an ugly shot too. Haven’t seen anything that gross not from a Ball brother since Marion. I’m not betting on him dropping 3’s like that again.

He was a 40% 3p shooter in college and it has transitioned very well in the NBA now. This isn’t a fluke because he doesnt have a sexy form and also, it isnt the first time this year he hits 6+ threes. Bad take for sure.

• charara1224

@Brendan239 said...

As long as he stays out of foul trouble hes a good play today

• jfitzgan

@charara1224 said...

He was a 40% 3p shooter in college and it has transitioned very well in the NBA now. This isn’t a fluke because he doesnt have a sexy form and also, it isnt the first time this year he hits 6+ threes. Bad take for sure.

Good point. Jamaal Wilkes comes to mind as a highly successful “poor form” shooter. But now I’m showing my age. The ball just needs to get into the basket. Doesn’t matter what it looks like.

• cappilary

If Hayward sits I’m ready to stack this SAS CHA game.

• Alvance83

@charara1224 said...

I will target him in games that are blown out by 26 points at half and he will get wide open looks against guys who never see the court or against a team on a back to back after playing a real conference foe with absolutely no desire to play.
    Those are the games where he has paid off this year. Hope I’m wrong for guys who take him, and the player intake scores more fp.

• charara1224

@Alvance83 said...

I will target him in games that are blown out by 26 points at half and he will get wide open looks against guys who never see the court or against a team on a back to back after playing a real conference foe with absolutely no desire to play.
    Those are the games where he has paid off this year. Hope I’m wrong for guys who take him, and the player intake scores more fp.

“With absolutely no desire to play” you lost me there have a good day we’ll come back to this when Bey does it again vs an opposing teams starters but im sure itll be because the opposing team didn’t feel like playing lol

• Alvance83

@charara1224 said...

“With absolutely no desire to play” you lost me there have a good day we’ll come back to this when Bey does it again vs an opposing teams starters but im sure itll be because the opposing team didn’t feel like playing lol

If he does it again this month in any situation I will tip my cap to you both!

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

On my first run, I’m maxing out Porzingis, Diallo, and Keldon Johnson.
    No way Keldon Johnson burns me 6 games in a row.
    Clown gif incoming.

• Njsum1

@sochoice said...

Yep. And very possible that Stewart also sleeps on Stewart and puts up 10fp versus Adams.

He should see good minutes though if plum is out and the game is competitive as NO plays big.

He’s not an offensive threat, kinda like the Noel play yesterday. Not likely to go off, yet the floor seems nice and centers can luckbox into hustle stats.

He’s also rested and Adams isn’t much of an offensive center, so there’s hope he can stay out of foul trouble. I’ll have some shares at 3600 if plum is out

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

He should see good minutes though if plum is out and the game is competitive as NO plays big.

He’s not an offensive threat, kinda like the Noel play yesterday. Not likely to go off, yet the floor seems nice and centers can luckbox into hustle stats.

He’s also rested and Adams isn’t much of an offensive center, so there’s hope he can stay out of foul trouble. I’ll have some shares at 3600 if plum is out

If Plum is out, I’ll be maxed out on Stewart.
    You’ve been warned.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

“Jayson Tatum is a future MVP of this league.” – Sam Mitchell

Glad I’m not the only clown.

• Njsum1

@Yukerboy said...

You’ve been warned.

As long as you understand how value works, you’ll be good 😉😜

• Njsum1

@jfitzgan said...

Good point about bjelica getting unexpected minutes. It wasn’t just Bagley being out but Fox too. And if I recall correctly, a bit of a blowout.

Thanks, doesn’t mean he won’t get good run tonight. Yet I’d be wary if fox goes, and I even if he doesn’t, I’d still be cautious. If both fox and Bagley are out, I’ll have Bjelica in like 2/10 with the understanding that he may not play.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Thanks, doesn’t mean he won’t get good run tonight. Yet I’d be wary if fox goes, and I even if he doesn’t, I’d still be cautious. If both fox and Bagley are out, I’ll have Bjelica in like 2/10 with the understanding that he may not play.

Ditto this.
    I may not even have him in 1 of 10.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

“LR Daniel Theis BOS C 3m
    In the Locker Room Sunday @WAS” – BBM

My first thought was “Well, it is halftime. Aren’t they all?”

• jayzee666

@Yukerboy said...

You’ve been warned.

I am with you Yuker.
    If I can get someone that has proven to hit 30 dfk pts, starts and has been getting minutes, which then allows me to pay up for a 10-11K player in a smash spot and then I 3X that 11k player, then I am alllll in! I would also have a few LUs with Bey in can he goes foul happy again.

Picking a 11k player and 3Xing him is independent of those plays and is an inevitable outcome!

You playing the DK Forum League??

• Njsum1

Is Kenny Williams the de facto point guard on OKC? Looked that way last game 🤷‍♂️

• Njsum1

@Yukerboy said...

I may not even have him in 1 of 10

Can’t argue against that. depends how much risk you want to take for the potential reward.

• tmarohl

@Yukerboy said...

Ditto this.
    I may not even have him in 1 of 10.

Bjelica is more than Bagley on FD. You can actually just put Bjelica in your lineup and swap to Bagley if active or to Marcus Morris.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I’m 100% fading Doncic tonight, barring one of those goofy scratches.

My model normally loves Doncic, but not this time, which surprised be because of Amian Lillar’s supposed lack of D, though I’m thinking Lillard will be on JRich, Jones on Donc and Trent on DF-S.

Anyhow, I’m seeing high ownership numbers for Doncic and that with a low projection for him makes him a complete fade for me.

Another fun slate.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).