7:00 PM EST: San Antonio ( -1 ) at Charlotte ( 1 ) — T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T: 238.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -11 ) at Oklahoma City ( 11 ) —- T:
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Phoenix ( -8.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2 ) at Denver ( 2 ) — T: 215

RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@jayzee666 said...

You playing the DK Forum League??

I only play Fanduel.
    You woulda been proud.
    #14 out of 15 last night in the FD RG Forum league.

I had last place all locked up, but with the Jazz up 17 and 2 minutes left, Ingles got an assist and then Herro fouled Mitchell on a 3 and he drained all three FTs before being taken out at the next stoppage.

So, I’m so bad I can’t even win at losing.

The nice part was that last flurry took me from losing $100 to losing $95.

• keithj31216

@Yukerboy said...

My model normally loves Doncic, but not this time, which surprised be because of Amian Lillar’s supposed lack of D

Nice play sir

• Njsum1

@Yukerboy said...

Amian Lillar’s supposed lack of D

Yeah my model doesn’t love him either, yet she’s usually drunk

Still gonna have a few Doncic shares as he can break a slate

• jayzee666

@Yukerboy said...

I only play Fanduel.
    You woulda been proud.
    #14 out of 15 last night in the FD RG Forum league.

I had last place all locked up, but with the Jazz up 17 and 2 minutes left, Ingles got an assist and then Herro fouled Mitchell on a 3 and he drained all three FTs before being taken out at the next stoppage.

So, I’m so bad I can’t even win at losing.

The nice part was that last flurry took me from losing $100 to losing $95.

Dfs can be soooo tilting!

• keithj31216

What do we think about Dejounte Murray today? I am really starting to like his game. I don’t think he will be a Luke, RWB etc. but he is pretty solid.

• Brendan239

At least the NO game is early, I REALLY want to play Redick. Also, James averages a trip dub vs Den. Think he’ll be under 15%. Great late night hammer in a game w a crappy total.

• frugal

@Yukerboy said...

I’m 100% fading Doncic tonight, barring one of those goofy scratches.

My model normally loves Doncic, but not this time, which surprised be because of Amian Lillar’s supposed lack of D, though I’m thinking Lillard will be on JRich, Jones on Donc and Trent on DF-S.

Anyhow, I’m seeing high ownership numbers for Doncic and that with a low projection for him makes him a complete fade for me.

Another fun slate.

Love Doncic tonight. Probably my highest exposure of all players as of right now. I have him top 3 FP tonight with Giannis and James.

EDIT: Looking at why, POR is top 5 in terms of FG% differential both in the paint and from 3, top 5 in opponents overall points, and 3rd DvP PG over the last 15 games.

• mbunner23

Definitely on Doncic as well. Wish there was enough value for him and Dame. Time will tell.

• Calicapo

Anybody have any insight as to why J Grant been sucking? It’s it just bad shooting?

• tmarohl

If any of you were playing Nascar, you are probably done after that 12 car crash about 10 laps into the race.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

At least the NO game is early, I REALLY want to play Redick. Also, James averages a trip dub vs Den. Think he’ll be under 15%. Great late night hammer in a game w a crappy total.

Redick risky as Hart and NAW are probable.

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

Definitely on Doncic as well. Wish there was enough value for him and Dame. Time will tell.

I have no problem fitting them both in on FD and DK if I want.

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

I have no problem fitting them both in on FD and DK if I want.

Who you punting with?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

If any of you were playing Nascar, you are probably done after that 12 car crash about 10 laps into the race.

I played for some reason. Wasn’t gonna check to see how I was doing until after nba locked. I guess all the popular guys wrecked?

• superjon

Kawhi going to score 54 real points tonight

• Brendan239

You play MCW on FD if…..

• rstylz

Anyone on Allen?

Looks like Drum has officially given up on life.

• mbunner23

@theIrrigator said...

I played for some reason. Wasn’t gonna check to see how I was doing until after nba locked. I guess all the popular guys wrecked?

Some of them. Only 1 I had was Blaney.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

You play MCW on FD if…..

Everyone is out again.

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

Who you punting with?

Not punting anything. I just see a lot of guys in the 4K range that are viable tonight on DK. Guys like Grayson Allen, Justin Jackson, Monte Morris, etc.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Sixteen car crash. I lost Almirola and Jones. I played a couple because of the DK crown bonus promos.

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

Not punting anything. I just see a lot of guys in the 4K range that are viable tonight on DK. Guys like Grayson Allen, Justin Jackson, Monte Morris, etc.

That was my question.

• tmarohl

Still four spots in the DK Forum League. Link at the top in the header.

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

Still four spots in the DK Forum League. Link at the top in the header.

Link doesn’t work for me and I didn’t get an invite today, any chance you could resend one?

Edit: Same name on DK.

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

Link doesn’t work for me and I didn’t get an invite today, any chance you could resend one?

I can’t, but Irrigator/Kurve can

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).