7:00 PM EST: San Antonio ( -1 ) at Charlotte ( 1 ) — T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T: 238.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -11 ) at Oklahoma City ( 11 ) —- T:
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Phoenix ( -8.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2 ) at Denver ( 2 ) — T: 215

RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Tribefan18

You guys can fight over hornets…doncic very rarely crushes 2 games in a row, but hardaway should bounce back today. In fact he hasn’t done it all year. Id rather have LeBron, and the griz-kings stack. I sure hope bagley plays. He will crush his dk price tag if he does.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

If Lineup HQ’s projected ownership is correct, I’m about 440x the field on Monte Morris.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Tribefan18 said...

You guys can fight over hornets…doncic very rarely crushes 2 games in a row. In fact he hasn’t done it all year. Id rather have LeBron, and the griz-kings stack. I sure hope bagley plays. He will crush his dk price tag if he does.

I’m about 40x the field on LeBron.
    Tread carefully.

• Brendan239

Anyone else finding themselves heavy on Bledsoe on FD?

• tmarohl

@Tribefan18 said...

You guys can fight over hornets…doncic very rarely crushes 2 games in a row. In fact he hasn’t done it all year. Id rather have LeBron, and the griz-kings stack. I sure hope bagley plays. He will crush his dk price tag if he does.

You can have Bagley. Hasn’t done much this entire season. Him and Holmes are just walking foul machines.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

No

• Tribefan18

@Yukerboy said...

I’m about 40x the field on LeBron.
    Tread carefully.

I love it because Davis has to deal with the joker and the offense literally obviously runs through those 2. Plus bron put up a 60 spot a couple weeks ago against them in a lowish scoring game.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

No

Middleton night? Giannis Night? Maybe Both? A little Brolo? Projections like Pat C too…whatcha thinkin

• Njsum1

@Tribefan18 said...

You guys can fight over hornets

I didn’t know there was a limited supply, is DK going to a snake draft format tonight? 😁😜

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Because he actually makes it 8, not 9.

True. 3 C’s, doesn’t really help you.

Basically they have 6 guys to play the 1-4.

• Tribefan18

@tmarohl said...

You can have Bagley. Hasn’t done much this entire season. Him and Holmes are just walking foul machines.

I agree, but for 4500 you aren’t expecting the world. That’s worth a shot for that price. The upside is there.

• Calicapo

@Njsum1 said...

Middleton night? Giannis Night? Maybe Both? A little Brolo? Projections like Pat C too…whatcha thinkin

Middleton.

Agustin looking enticing too

• jayzee666

I am liking Giannis for the 3X high priced bust of the day! Should lead me to a few last place sweats!!

• frugal

@Tribefan18 said...

You guys can fight over hornets…doncic very rarely crushes 2 games in a row, but hardaway should bounce back today. In fact he hasn’t done it all year. Id rather have LeBron, and the griz-kings stack. I sure hope bagley plays. He will crush his dk price tag if he does.

2 ceiling games in a row would be an outlier, but the factors are lining up here favoring a very good game. THJ I can see bouncing back, though note he’s no longer starting and DAL has tightened up minutes significantly over their recent winning streak so his upside is capped a bit here.

• Theguy49503

Need Fox, AD, LBJ, Murray, and Clarke news…. Only doing the 10pm slate tonight. Probably won’t get any those until about 9pm

• rstylz

I am liking FVV and Beasley.
    Fred has success when he isn’t guarding a stud PG.

And the Raps give up a boat load of 3’s which plays right into Beasley’s hands.

• mbunner23

I love playing the hornets, especially LaMelo. I don’t really have a favorite team but they may become it. Also, if you guys aren’t into buying sports cards yet, you should be. Market is very profitable at the moment, especially LaMelo.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I think if you’re going to point out Doncic not having back to back smash games, it’d be good to dive a bit deeper into that, and how and why that might be. It’s relatively straight forward looking at the game logs.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Market is very profitable at the moment, especially LaMelo

It profitable until it’s not.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

I’m right at the field on Bledsoe, but if that number drops as people realize how underowned Rozier/Graham actually are, I’ll turn some Rozier into Bledsoe.

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

It profitable until it’s not.

Collect, sell, Get out.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Giannis night. He doesn’t want to lose another game on this road trip. Middleton should get the Dort treatment.

• IT4MVP

Booker and CP3 both still feel a little cheap here and Booker is on fire is nobody playing him?

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Collect, sell, Get out.

History has shown that these markets tend to get hot and then cool off, you don’t want to be buying the high and then have no takers.

However, the market could stay hot for a long while, so the “until it’s not part” could be years down the road.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

True. 3 C’s, doesn’t really help you.

Basically they have 6 guys to play the 1-4.

This, positional scarcity. I don’t care about Zeller/Biyombo here as their minutes aren’t affected at all. Really they have 5 guys who are going to split the vast majority of the 192 minutes of positions 1-4. I don’t see how Rozier and Ball don’t both see 40 minutes tonight if the game is competitive. And I’d guess at least 2 of Graham, Bridges, and Monk see 35+ as well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).