8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Phoenix ( -4 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• superjon

Definitely having one LU with a Teague/George and James/Irving stack just in case the game goes nuts

• kipboggins

Frye on a B2B anyone?

• KillaChap

How long before Booger loses his mind with Draymond harassing him all night? (Come to think of it, how long before Draymond loses his mind over Booger losing his?)

• MPDR1983

So who else thinks Boogie gets thrown out of tonights game via Draymond?

• KillaChap

@MPDR1983 said...

So who else thinks Boogie gets thrown out of tonights game via Draymond?

I’ll take that bet.

• dp33071

14 games today, let the headaches begin!

• dp33071

Lou, Barton, Wiggins, Conley are in great spots today.

• dp33071

Harkless also if Aminu is out

• KillaChap

Monroe’s minutes the last 5 games: 20, 22, 19, 26, 31. Has Kidd seen the light?

• dp33071

@KillaChap said...

Monroe’s minutes the last 5 games: 20, 22, 19, 26, 31. Has Kidd seen the light?

Is it that with Parker out Monroe is playing for PF now?

• windsorpg

295 in that small slate last night doesn’t get me in the money… smh

Who do I play tonight?

• dp33071

Cavs giving up 71.2 Fantasy point at the PG over the last 3 games. I know one was against Westbrook but gezz that is high. OKC giving up 55.8 PG over the last 3 as well. That is yahoo btw.

• KillaChap

@windsorpg said...

Who do I play tonight?

You’re playing the wrong games. I put up 302 and won a 3 man and cashed in a single entry on FD.

• dmbtrip2004

cashed with 291 292 and 307

• thebimonster

Do we punt PF with Frye and Juancho and move on?

• KillaChap

@thebimonster said...

Do we punt PF with Frye and Juancho and move on?

Does CLE stick with Frye or give Derrick Williams more minutes tonight? Williams is getting 20+ and he’s cheaper. To me, they both seem to have the same upside.

• MPDR1983

@windsorpg said...

Who do I play tonight?

I scored 271 in a small $4 gpp won me $9 I was shocked

• dp33071

I’m fading Fyre today. I fading him yesterday and I still cashed, I bet a lot of people will be on him again tonight, hopefully he doesn’t have a repeat performance

• AntsTwin

@KillaChap said...

You’re playing the wrong games. I put up 302 and won a 3 man and cashed in a single entry on FD.

Can’t express how important game selection is…I didn’t really understand this until recently and I’m seeing way more success because of it.

That said, while I know his home/away splits are severe, anyone on Rubio vs the Denver backcourt tonight? I know it’s a b2b as well but their defense is awful.

• XxHeisenbergxX

I have a question for you guys…is basketball anything like football when it comes to blowouts and being embarrassed? Or is the season to long for that type of thing? For instance being a Steelers fan the week they were blown out and embarrassed by the Eagles 34-3 I knew for a fact they were going to come out at home against KC the following week and lay an ass whipping on them. When you follow a team or trends there are just some things you know. So the fact that OKC and Golden State both got there asses whipped do they come out tonight and just beat the piss out of the Knicks and Kings or does this not matter in basketball? Should I factor this into my handicapping?

• gausman7

@AntsTwin said...

Can’t express how important game selection is…I didn’t really understand this until recently and I’m seeing way more success because of it.

That said, while I know his home/away splits are severe, anyone on Rubio vs the Denver backcourt tonight? I know it’s a b2b as well but their defense is awful.

Rubio doesn’t score, so the defense being awful may or may not have a huge effect. Rubio went up against Kyrie yesterday and had a ton of assists, but only 5 points. I played Rubio yesterday, but here is my thinking tonight. I have so many players to choose from…why deal with back to backs? For me, it’s an easy way to cut down my player pool. Focus on fresh legs, high team totals, and work from there. That is gonna be my strategy for tonight.

• dp33071

It depends. I wouldn’t look too much into that. The Cavs have had a rough month, they would lost a game and then still come out flat the following game. Golden state can blow out anyone on a given night. Me personally I don’t stay away from players because of the blowout factor. Blowouts happen less often then people predict.

• Njsum1

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I have a question for you guys…is basketball anything like football when it comes to blowouts and being embarrassed? Or is the season to long for that type of thing? For instance being a Steelers fan the week they were blown out and embarrassed by the Eagles 34-3 I knew for a fact they were going to come out at home against KC the following week and lay an ass whipping on them. When you follow a team or trends there are just some things you know. So the fact that OKC and Golden State both got there asses whipped do they come out tonight and just beat the piss out of the Lakers and Kings or does this not matter in basketball? Should I factor this into my handicapping?

Maybe there’s something to that. More of a factor is that you have two superior teams playing against two weaker ones.

• KindGuy

14 game slate. Lawd have mercy

• DirkDigglerz

Yehey my pick McBuckets was on the optimal Lineup :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).