8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Phoenix ( -4 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• billholler

@draped said...

for the most part I agree that 14 games is a bit much though.

14 tonight and 2 tomorrow. Pretty sure the NBA could have managed that a little better.

• az0064

Horford vs Monroe?

• monarch

Really interested in Aaron Gordon , could have some mismatches against much slower Spurs forwards.

• draped

@billholler said...

14 tonight and 2 tomorrow. Pretty sure the NBA could have managed that a little better.

for the past week it seems like its been 10+ games or 3 games its ridiculous.

• DirkDigglerz

@Juicy2funny said...

Thinking about max entering the shot tonight. Any thoughts?

Go big or Go broke ! do it for the forum :)

• KillaChap

@DirkDigglerz said...

If I recall when you do experiments in Science Class you do it many times then get the average right?

This is 2017 America; one result is all that’s needed in school now.

• lloydjv1

@hewhoshallnotbenamed said...

Well I say yes, but I’m only speaking for myself. I’m sure others will concur though.

Willy for sure.

• hpatel1089

do you guys see Curry sitting today?

• ASitar

I can’t believe this slate is turning to video game simulations producing a real life outcome. I really hope no one would seriously consider taking an Amir Johnson because his stat line in NBA 2k is 22 points, 12 rebounds, 6 assists. It has NOTHING to do with tonight’s slate considering injuries, time of year, B2B, etc. good luck with that though.

• 7klub06

@billholler said...

I am also completely avoiding the full slate and sticking to cash games and just a few GPPs in the Late and Later slates. These large slates leave too much room for fluky things like a 3-4k scrub getting 40 points because of an injury or a blowout.

Definitely agree

• Juicy2funny

@DirkDigglerz said...

Go big or Go broke ! do it for the forum :)

Thanks for the motivation will keep you posted on how i do. Time to beat the sharks at their own game!

• dp33071

@DirkDigglerz said...

I don’t know bout you guys but I’m fading Jameer Nelson- Rubio defense is real folks. check his gamelog against him when Mudiay was out

Good point, but as I look more into it all 3 games Nelson played against Rubio, two of those games had Mudiay. In one of those games Nelson put up 14PT, 7AS, 7reb,. In the one game that Mudiay didn’t play Nelson did struggle, only putting up 9pt, 2ast, 2 reb. So all in all 2 bad games and 1 good one.

Now looking more into it, all 3 games the Nuggets were playing 10 deep, and in 2 of the games the Nuggets also had Mudiay, Faried, Chandler and Gallinari. In the 3rd game the Nuggets also had Faried, Chandler and Gallinari.

This game tonight will have no Gallinari, Faried and most likely no Mudiay, which means a uptick in usage for Nelson. Chandler is a game time decision. With those 4 out Nelson is in a great spot to me, even against Rubio. Even with Chandler being GTD and possibly playing I will still be on Nelson. I may actually put Chandler is some lineups as well if he plays.

Just my 2 cents.

• satchmo77

@hpatel1089 said...

do you guys see Curry sitting today?

do the warriors ever take people out for rest? Maybe i just keep missing it.

• dandub9

@satchmo77 said...

do the warriors ever take people out for rest? Maybe i just keep missing it.

They just sit them down half way through the 3rd and call it a night.

• satchmo77

@dandub9 said...

They just sit them down half way through the 3rd and call it a night.

right lol

• lastcallcasualty

@hewhoshallnotbenamed said...

Well I say yes, but I’m only speaking for myself. I’m sure others will concur though.

Doesn’t “concur” mean “agree”?

• DirkDigglerz

@dp33071 said...

Good point, but as I look more into it all 3 games Nelson played against Rubio, two of those games had Mudiay. In one of those games Nelson put up 14PT, 7AS, 7reb,. In the one game that Mudiay didn’t play Nelson did struggle, only putting up 9pt, 2ast, 2 reb. So all in all 2 bad games and 1 good one.

Now looking more into it, all 3 games the Nuggets were playing 10 deep, and ALL 3 games the Nuggets also had Faried, Chandler and Gallinari.

This game tonight will have no Gallinari, Faried and most likely no Mudiay, which means a uptick in usage for Nelson. Chandler is a game time decision. Even with Chandler playing I will still be on Nelson. I may actually put Chandler is some lineups as well if he plays.

Just my 2 cents.

I see your point but you can also get the same production with other value plays that’s why I’m fading him. I’m not risking it with Jameer though. Goodluck

• wystateofmind

@ASitar said...

I can’t believe this slate is turning to video game simulations producing a real life outcome. I really hope no one would seriously consider taking an Amir Johnson because his stat line in NBA 2k is 22 points, 12 rebounds, 6 assists. It has NOTHING to do with tonight’s slate considering injuries, time of year, B2B, etc. good luck with that though.

Quoted for when Amir drops that line tonight. I wont have him ha

• dgballer

@lastcallcasualty said...

Doesn’t “concur” mean “agree”?

Yes I concur

• fanturds

I was high on BB when today started, but comments from Orlandos coach is giving me pause.

• dp33071

@DirkDigglerz said...

I see your point but you can also get the same production with other value plays that’s why I’m fading him. I’m not risking it with Jameer though. Goodluck

Care to say who you think can match his upside with a salary of $15 or less? I know you play on yahoo, so maybe we can bounce some ideas off each other. For that same price you got Monroe, Bojan, Saric, Harkless, Young, just to name a few. Curios maybe I am missing something you are seeing.

• NYSea

@DirkDigglerz said...

Just play Jokic and Juancho (if Wilson sits)… That’s the extent of the DEN exposure I’m going to have.

• sports667

Which do you like better Hernangomez/Hernangomez or Hernangomez/Hernangomez?

• Lathum

Love Monroe against the Nets but so hard to say he is going to get the run with that ass Kidd at the helm.

• KillaChap

@NYSea said...

Just play Jokic and Juancho (if Wilson sits)… That’s the extent of the DEN exposure I’m going to have.

Will Friggin Barton.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).