8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Phoenix ( -4 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• P0key

@cdowd101 said...

There’s that twinkle in the air of it being a Caldwell-Pope night

KCP, Ryno and Warren off of that last outing…..plays phil collins in the air tonight

• fanturds

@KillaChap said...

Will Friggin Barton.

He’s up to 7000 on DK. I’m not sure I like him at that price

• dp33071

@NYSea said...

Just play Jokic and Juancho (if Wilson sits)… That’s the extent of the DEN exposure I’m going to have.

Second person I heard say play Juancho, but do you guys think they traded for Plumlee to sit on the bench? I think he plays over Juancho

• dgballer

@dp33071 said...

Care to say who you think can match his upside with a salary of $15 or less? I know you play on yahoo, so maybe we can bounce some ideas off each other. For that same price you got Monroe, Bojan, Saric, Harkless, Young, just to name a few. Curios maybe I am missing something you are seeing.

For a dollar more TJ McConnel looks good

• KillaChap

@Lathum said...

Love Monroe against the Nets but so hard to say he is going to get the run with that ass Kidd at the helm.

His minutes have been trending up, as has his production.

• dp33071

@sports667 said...

Which do you like better Hernangomez/Hernangomez or Hernangomez/Hernangomez?

The 2nd one looks better

• erizos17

@ASitar said...

I can’t believe this slate is turning to video game simulations producing a real life outcome. I really hope no one would seriously consider taking an Amir Johnson because his stat line in NBA 2k is 22 points, 12 rebounds, 6 assists. It has NOTHING to do with tonight’s slate considering injuries, time of year, B2B, etc. good luck with that though.

You may be the only one who takes it seriously lol

• hangtime28

@dp33071 said...

Second person I heard say play Juancho, but do you guys think they traded for Plumlee to sit on the bench? I think he plays over Juancho

Malone said that he can’t envision plumlee and jokic on the court together very often.

http://pline.co/r/XSSkdcW

• zigger77

@hangtime28 said...

Malone said that he can’t envision plumlee and jokic on the court together very often.

He said maybe 10 minutes a game of them playing together. So it really depends who the other team runs out.

• thebimonster

No talk yet on Harden. Dropped almost 70 last time against Miami, and at home.

• dp33071

@dgballer said...

True, but his ceiling is mostly around 30. I want more like 35-40. Which I think Nelson and Monroe can get, and even Harkless and Bojan possibly.

• trinidon

@dp33071 said...

Bojan against the weak wing defense of the Bucks anyone? I see he has had two good games against them already this year

I’m all the over him tonight

• dp33071

@hangtime28 said...

http://pline.co/r/XSSkdcW

I’m still scared to play him. One great game isn’t enough for me to trust him. If Chandler plays tonight then Juancho is def not in a great spot to me.

• hangtime28

@zigger77 said...

He said maybe 10 minutes a game of them playing together. So it really depends who the other team runs out.

Welp, never mind, I just got another notification.

Malone on Plumlee: “We don’t have many big available so Plumlee could get big minutes. He’ll play with Nikola and without.”

• hangtime28

@dp33071 said...

I’m still scared to play him. One great game isn’t enough for me to trust him. If Chandler plays tonight then Juancho is def not in a great spot to me.

Agreed, if Chandler plays, I’m not using Juancho. For the same price on Yahoo, I’d just use Frye again.

• hangtime28

@hangtime28 said...

Agreed, if Chandler plays, I’m not using Juancho. For the same price on Yahoo, I’d just use Frye again.

Andddddd Chandler is out lol. Along with Mudiay.

• 7klub06

Got Damn!!!’ 5 players out tonight for Denver

• hcassidy

@hangtime28 said...

Andddddd Chandler is out lol.

Active Wednesday vs MIN (traded)
    Plumlee is expected to play off the bench behind Nikola Jokic is his debut. Coach Malone said Plumlee will play both with and without Jokic on the court and is expected to play a relatively large role in his debut with Faried and Arthur out. We’d expect Plumlee to play ~20 minutes in his debut.

• dp33071

@hangtime28 said...

Andddddd Chandler is out lol.

Annddd I’m still staying away from Juancho lol. All over Nelson. Actually might put Juancho in one lineup just in case. Screw it time to go max entries tonight!

• hangtime28

@7klub06 said...

Got Damn!!!’ 5 players out tonight for Denver

I keep finding myself stacking nuggets in lineups today lol!

• Stickman731

@MPDR1983 said...

So who else thinks Boogie gets thrown out of tonights game via Draymond?

Doubtful. Career wise he averages 38 FD pts and this season (2 games) – 47 FD pts. If you want a high price center – I would prefer him, but I am going value tonight – Capela, Adams, Dedmon or KOQ – still undecided. It will be based on late scratches.

• KillaChap

Barton, Barton, Barton!

• hangtime28

@hcassidy said...

Active Wednesday vs MIN (traded)
    Plumlee is expected to play off the bench behind Nikola Jokic is his debut. Coach Malone said Plumlee will play both with and without Jokic on the court and is expected to play a relatively large role in his debut with Faried and Arthur out. We’d expect Plumlee to play ~20 minutes in his debut.

Dang, Plumlee is too expensive to me on Yahoo. Might run him in one on DK though at 4k.

• DirkDigglerz

@dgballer said...

With Wilson Chandler officially out, I might have to play Nelson lol but I still don’t think he’ll go off for 20 real points

• KeithVanHorn82

HEY ASITAR maybe this is all just for fun and you should calm down…its a simulation…it isn’t perfect but NBA 2k17 is still the number 1 DFS simulation video game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).