8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Phoenix ( -4 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Stickman731

@7klub06 said...

Hell him Stauskas, Ersan, Covington and prolly Noel will go crazy again

Doubtful on Bob Cov – he will be played by Crowder. Two defensive plays always seems to cancel each other and underperform. Just my observation.

• KillaChap

I’m thinking I’m going to roll with Murray instead of Nelson. Am I dumb? More so than normal, that is?

• Ronboogie6

@fanturds said...

I was high on BB when today started, but comments from Orlandos coach is giving me pause.

What are they saying? I was liking him a lot too.

• erizos17

@KillaChap said...

Barton, Barton, Barton!

I’m all over him and Jokic now Juancho or Plumlee is the decision

• hangtime28

@KillaChap said...

I’m thinking I’m going to roll with Murray instead of Nelson. Am I dumb? More so than normal, that is?

What site? If there’s a big price difference between the 2, then it could work well. On Yahoo, Nelson is still pretty cheap.

• dmbtrip2004

Harden, ABC, Jokic with Denver stack?

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@Cooper08 said...

If entering multiple GPP lineups, make sure you include Mason Plumlee on DK for 4K…he is playing tonight, against a team on a b2b who is weak against big men.. he will get his minutes, not like he was hurt, should get 17-25.. if Jokic gets in early foul trouble, which is possible against KAT, he will see more minutes..if game blows out, could get more minutes. He has had a great year so far, he is good passer and can get pts, reb and assists.. at 4K he has upside of 7-10x if things fall right.. I guarantee you will get him at less than 1% owned, 2% tops.. he will be lost amongst players as he was just traded, people will be on Jokic, people will be on hernangomez, and there are lots of centers to play on a 14 game slate and you can only fit two.. just my thoughts..

I posted this about two hrs ago…

• 7klub06

@hangtime28 said...

I keep finding myself stacking nuggets in lineups today lol!

Honestly don’t blame you with 5 players being out, 5-6 players will score like they did against GS

• Stickman731

@iron_tactics said...

I will 100% have O’Quinn, I am playing one lineup

SO you have 100% of every body you play ;)

• dgballer

@dp33071 said...

True, but his ceiling is mostly around 30. I want more like 35-40. Which I think Nelson and Monroe can get, and even Harkless and Bojan possibly.

He got 41 against them earlier this year in Bos

• KillaChap

@hangtime28 said...

What site? If there’s a big price difference between the 2, then it could work well. On Yahoo, Nelson is still pretty cheap.

On FD he’s only $3900. Nelson is $5300

• iron_tactics

@Stickman731 said...

SO you have 100% of every body you play ;)

I’m sure if I roster Melo tonight only about 50% of him will show up.

• draped

will you get points if you play plumlee today? I know DK said that yesterday you would get zero points if you played him bc of the trade. is it fixed?

• KillaChap

Well, my 3 man $1 entry theory is being tested today… every single time one opens, Hoop joins. Why can’t the sharks just leave the fish alone? Is eating a minnow really going to hold you over until your next tuna?

• tonytone1908

@hcassidy said...

Active Wednesday vs MIN (traded)
    Plumlee is expected to play off the bench behind Nikola Jokic is his debut. Coach Malone said Plumlee will play both with and without Jokic on the court and is expected to play a relatively large role in his debut with Faried and Arthur out. We’d expect Plumlee to play ~20 minutes in his debut.

Gotta think Plum eats up Juancho’s upside, no?

• iron_tactics

@KillaChap said...

Well, my 3 man $1 entry theory is being tested today… every single time one opens, Hoop joins. Why can’t the sharks just leave the fish alone? Is eating a minnow really going to hold you over until your next tuna?

Could always leave the ocean

• tim51278

Rank these three for GPP. T.J. Warren, Bojan, Aaron Gordon

• hpatel1089

Also surprised Horford hasn’t been mentioned muc either

• Stickman731

@dunbarnation said...

I was all in on gibson and val with frye.

All of them were great plays. For some reason, Toronto benched val halfway through the 3rd and same with chicago of gibson and neither saw the floor again. So frustrating.

B2B games I feel were the reason. Vala is well rested but I am not loving the match-up as he has been trending downward. I think he needs the All-Star break to recharge his batteries.

• thebimonster

The Cho will be 28% tonight.

• yorick

@tim51278 said...

For tonight I think its Bojan, Warren, Gordon in that order.

• DirkDigglerz

@tim51278 said...

Damn! you have a pretty bad taste in punts no offense, where Brandon Knight and Roberson, just kidding I don’t like any of them just my 2 cents

• randallwb35

@hpatel1089 said...

Also surprised Horford hasn’t been mentioned muc either

Was just thinking the same thing. He looks to be in a great spot

• KillaChap

@iron_tactics said...

Could always leave the ocean

Stop making sense.

• hangtime28

@KillaChap said...

On FD he’s only $3900. Nelson is $5300

Personally, I’d roll with Nelson. Even on their most recent b2b, he played 35+ minutes each game. Seems like the better option. That’s my thoughts.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).