8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Phoenix ( -4 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dp33071

@Cooper08 said...

I posted this about two hrs ago…

I’m not so sure Plumlee is worth it. Portland fan here and we ran a lot of our half court offense threw him, we also let him run the fast break when he would get a board because he runs the floor well and passs well for a big man. This is how he was able to average 4 assists a game. I’m not sure the Nuggets coach will be sure how to utilize him in that way right off the bat. Also he is in a new system so I’m staying away.

• draped

anyone ever run a 5PG lineup on DK using ABC at SF another PG who is SG eligible and then PG/G/UTIL? I might make one just for shits and giggles.

• tim51278

@DirkDigglerz said...

Damn! you have a pretty bad taste in punts no offense, where Brandon Knight and Roberson, just kidding I don’t like any of them just my 2 cents

For GPP each of these guys has 35 point upside. Just depends if they show up or not. Plus recency bias should have lower ownership. Plugged in Beasley as my other SF

• dgballer

@DirkDigglerz said...

With Wilson Chandler officially out, I might have to play Nelson lol but I still don’t think he’ll go off for 20 real points

I will be using Jameer in 1 of 4 LUs and TJ in 2 of 4 LUs. Also I think Frye is a trap second night if B2B. I will roll with Beasley and Frank the Tank on Yahoo for GPP

• KillaChap

@hangtime28 said...

Personally, I’d roll with Nelson. Even on their most recent b2b, he played 35+ minutes each game. Seems like the better option. That’s my thoughts.

For the record; I’m punting the PG position as a whole in this particular LU. The savings with Murray would allow me to upgrade the other spot so I’m only punting one. If that makes sense.

• hcassidy

@draped said...

will you get points if you play plumlee today? I know DK said that yesterday you would get zero points if you played him bc of the trade. is it fixed?

As of right now the only 2 DK is saying that won’t accrue points are Serge Ibaka and Terrance Ross, which I think is bunk because if the physicals are done sounds like Ross has a good chance of playing tonight. He went through shootaround this morning. And from everything I have seen Ibaka was with Toronto this morning.

• Stickman731

@polley15 said...

My LOCKS tonight are Teague, George, and Anthony. All relatively cheap and should all go for at least 40 FD points. Teague and George going against a depleted CLE roster coming of a B2B on a travel day (Not to mention what wiggins did last night and what PGs do to cleveland YIKES). Anthony because he is only 8.2 K and going against an OKC who likes an up-tempo game. I could see Anthony and Westbrook dueling it out and both scoring 40+ points. Additionally, these three are all relatively cheap and allow you to add real value to the rest of your lineup. Im fading Twolves coming off a B2B where they were AMPED up last night playing the defending champs and travelling to the most difficult place to play tonight (Denver). Just my opinon!

Melo is $8200 on FD – so you are projecting less than 5X. Is that really a small play ???

• monarch

Barton for 50 tonight

• hangtime28

Gotcha. Yeah, if he fits your lineup construction better, I don’t see why not. He should be able to get minutes in the 20s with all of their injuries.

• iron_tactics

@dp33071 said...

I’m not so sure Plumlee is worth it. Portland fan here and we ran a lot of our half court offense threw him, we also let him run the fast break when he would get a board but he runs the floor well and passs well for a big man. This is how he was able to average 4 assists a game. I’m not sure the Nuggets coach will be sure how to utlize him in that way right off the bat. Also he is in a new system so I’m staying away.

Gonna be honest, I might make a second lineup and roll out Plumlee as my C on FD

• noddy

Is tonight the night Denver scored 82 points?

• kdubs81

@draped said...

anyone ever run a 5PG lineup on DK using ABC at SF another PG who is SG eligible and then PG/G/UTIL? I might make one just for shits and giggles.

Why not add Raymond Felton and make it a 6 PG night?!

• DirkDigglerz

@noddy said...

Is tonight the night Denver scored 82 points?

That’s what I’m thinking Rubio will control the tempo off the game.

• dp33071

@dgballer said...

I will be using Jameer in 1 of 4 LUs and TJ in 2 of 4 LUs. Also I think Frye is a trap second night if B2B. I will roll with Beasley and Frank the Tank on Yahoo for GPP

Frank the Tank, almost forgot about him. Thanks for the reminder. That’s why I like to come on this board, to see something I may have missed.

That being said today is when you trust your process and just go with it. So many options, so many people offering advice it’s easy to get sidetrack when building a lineup and change things last min.

Like the Sixers would say, trust the proces! Good luck all, time to do some real work lol.

• Stickman731

@superbuckwild said...

Point Guard
    Bledsoe 50 FD upside at lakers
    Irving 50 FD upside at Indiana (no love, poor Indiana guard defense, b2b won’t affect him still young)
    Dragic 45 FD upside (big pace up against Houston)
    Teague 45 FD upside (Irving Defense)
    Rubio 40 FD upside (Denver, price hasn’t caught up to recent performance)
    Hill 40 FD upside (5900 too cheap and facing lillard defense and recent bad performance)
    Austin Rivers 35 FD upside (Atlanta guard defense)

Don’t have time to go through all positions, but also will go back to the well for both KCP and Fournier. I think they both have 35 – 40 upside in a GPP and at their prices I will take the hit if they struggle knowing full well that if they hit it could mean glory.

I will also go back to Monroe well against Brooklyn, though I don’t trust Kidd and his price is above 6k.

Dragic ? Pat Bev defense

Hill ? Game pace may impact it

Kidd – he loves beating Brooklyn.

• DirkDigglerz

@dgballer said...

I like it add in some Marcus Smart too

• manBEAST

Stacking Nuggets on their way to the NBA Championship! Run and Gun in the Mile High City, no teams can catch up! All the Hernangomez’ and this allows you to rotate between Westy & Harden FTW!!! ALL ABOARD THE BANDWAGON CHOO! CHOO!

• hangtime28

@DirkDigglerz said...

Speaking of Rubio, is he worth it? Or will his minutes get cut on a b2b? I have faded him and regretted it in his last 3 games.

• wystateofmind

Anybody here paying up for Westbrook tonight?

• DirkDigglerz

@hangtime28 said...

Speaking of Rubio, is he worth it? Or will his minutes get cut on a b2b? I have faded him and regretted it in his last 3 games.

With LaVine out for the season he’s always a must play to me

• Bay101

Denver stack 50%

• draped

@DirkDigglerz said...

second end of a B2B where they all played a lot of minutes and its in Denver. just saying…

• DirkDigglerz

Denver guys ownership at 30% for sure

• kipboggins

Loving Waiters (vs Harden D) as amazing GPP pivot from Barton. Yes it’s risky but if Barton duds you just beat 25% of the field

• hangtime28

@wystateofmind said...

Anybody here paying up for Westbrook tonight?

I have made 1 Westbrook lineup so far.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).