8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Phoenix ( -4 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

AMINU out Ed Davis In play, Man I’m closing in on locking Gobert

• odeethedon

@hangtime28 said...

Juancho

Or Mo Harkless now that Aminu is out

Already locked Juancho in. And harkless already gets mins and doesn’t do much. Any other suggestions? Lol

• Huntcho

@sports667 said...

Which do you like better Hernangomez/Hernangomez or Hernangomez/Hernangomez?

Hernangomez/Hernangomez easily

• odeethedon

Big slates are pretty easy. Just look thru the games and see which games you think the least defense will be played and choose players from those games. That’s it lol

• Potsmoke

@MPDR1983 said...

he could get ROY

Over Embid?

• Hiqhliqht

All I have to say is tonight is great! Im excited for MIN/DEN up in the mile high and the late night LA/ATL
    Buy boy do I love me some Gobertt and Teagueee lock them thank me tonight. Also i see Millsap and Monroe showing up for me.

• IronMonkey415

I will thank you tonight

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@dp33071 said...

I’m not so sure Plumlee is worth it. Portland fan here and we ran a lot of our half court offense threw him, we also let him run the fast break when he would get a board because he runs the floor well and passs well for a big man. This is how he was able to average 4 assists a game. I’m not sure the Nuggets coach will be sure how to utilize him in that way right off the bat. Also he is in a new system so I’m staying away.

Exactly why Plumlee is a very good GPP play…

• DirkDigglerz

• IronMonkey415

Here is a center we can give it some thought before plugging him into the lineup

42.4 FPS the last time Al Horford went up against the Sixers.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@crazypaul said...

I wouldnt be surprised to see a lot of last minute DNP-CD tonight

I know Dnp-cd for rest are up this year but I looked at all boxscores for the games on this day last year… one DNp for rest, Tony Parker. All others were injury related.. to be honest I saw a lot of players in high 30’s low 40’s minutes…

• DirkDigglerz

did not get cute at small forward dropped saric for wiggins

• lloydjv1

@sliceman11 said...

I dont know how i feel about barton. His price has risen, and he should see wiggins defense, who is a pretty decent defender. I feel better going with juan or jameer from that game.

Good point, I was looking at him from a game log POV, and with so many others sitting I would think he could still hit value. I don;t think I will have him in the full slate, but those later slates I am taking a chance.

• Hiqhliqht

@DirkDigglerz said...

did not get cute at small forward dropped saric for wiggins

Wiggins will eat barbecue chicken at Denver chucking the whole game.

• lloydjv1

@crazypaul said...

I wouldnt be surprised to see a lot of last minute DNP-CD tonight

Man you said a mouthful. That could be scary if you’re driving home and say a dozen hit right before lock. Think I will just stay at work until 6. Watch those east coast games carefully for scratches, especially CLE I think.

• hangtime28

@odeethedon said...

Already locked Juancho in. And harkless already gets mins and doesn’t do much. Any other suggestions? Lol

Hmm. It gets a little sketchy lol. If D Will sits I’d say Yogi. Maybe Marvin Williams? Dedmon is in a revenge game, isn’t he??

• lloydjv1

@DirkDigglerz said...

AMINU out Ed Davis In play, Man I’m closing in on locking Gobert

That’s why I have him in all over, considering Plumlee is gone too. I just think he’s going to have a field day.

• Rrich68

@tim51278 said...

Rank these three for GPP. T.J. Warren, Bojan, Aaron Gordon

What about MO harkless? Should see a few extra minutes with amino out!

• lastcallcasualty

@billholler said...

So there’s like no chance that Klay Thompson plays tonight right? I see no reason even if it’s only a minor injury.

Do you mean that there’s no change that Klay DOESN“T play tonight? You’re statement says that he won’t be playing?

• odeethedon

@lloydjv1 said...

Good point, I was looking at him from a game log POV, and with so many others sitting I would think he could still hit value. I don;t think I will have him in the full slate, but those later slates I am taking a chance.

Wiggins is an overrated defender and the Wolves defense as a whole is terrible. Barton is gonna be playing heavy mins since they have nobody playing basically and has the ball in his hands a lot. Everybody on Denver is a great play today in a game where very little defense is going to be played

• lllongshottt

Elfrid Payton is a good GPP play. IDC IDC.

• draped

these huge slates make my head hurt. it would be great if they expanded rosters to 16 players on DK and $100.000.

• P0key

i may have to play turbo and late slate only tonight…or sit in my car up until 7pm lock before heading home to the wife and kids..

• kipboggins

@lloydjv1 said...

Wiggins is one of WORST defenders in the league just FYI

• odeethedon

I still need suggestions for my UTIL spot with 4700 left. Idc about leaving money on the table as long as it’s less than 1000. Anybody?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).