8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Phoenix ( -4 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• damionismyname

@callmetouch said...

Can someone stack Andre Roberson please

If you stack 8 Robersons in one LU you would probably get 0 pts.

• GuarGuar

• Blogger of the Month

Gotta play harden,Goran, gasol in the 8pm turbo (2 games) right?

• Huntcho

@zpa1989 said...

i know lol. im scared. i just think everyone will be on beasley/bog, but for good reason. maybe bazemore in that range? im talking on FD SF’s between 4500 and 5000k nothing lower really excites me. in the mid to upper range i can’t decide between hayward or wiggins. melo and george also sitting there. decisions…

I’ve got LU’s with Hayward and Wiggins both. I don’t know how i feel about them but it is what it is. I’m going Beasley for value if I’m going cheap at SF. Can’t risk him dropping 40 on me for 4.9k and me not answering his numbers. I definitely like Wiggins tonight. Melo on the road is a no go for me, but George against a careless LeBron is interesting. My LU’s right now depend on Will Barton lol… good luck!!

Hayward should play good tonight but every time I use him he doesn’t produce.

• vix03

Rotogrinders not updating their player projections today?

• hpatel1089

@hunterspencerksu said...

I’ve got LU’s with Hayward and Wiggins both. I don’t know how i feel about them but it is what it is. I’m going Beasley for value if I’m going cheap at SF. Can’t risk him dropping 40 on me for 4.9k and me not answering his numbers. I definitely like Wiggins tonight. Melo on the road is a no go for me, but George against a careless LeBron is interesting. My LU’s right now depend on Will Barton lol… good luck!!

Not a Nets fan but how good is RHJ as a defender?

• fanturds

@draped said...

I’m more making fun of the people who come on here and say that all DFS is just luck and they could max enter any tournament and win but they don’t have the money.

I also am unsure what your comments have to do with the original line of conversation which is that 13 game MLB slates are easier to break down than 13 game NBA slates. Yes baseball has a lot of variance, but that’s what makes it actually more fun for me bc game theory is a lot more applicable.

I have played some MLB last year, if I still have a nice bankroll heading into MLB I will grind at it more…..

You are definitely right in that baseball is easier. I think someone posted last night that the winning score in a GPP was only like 3 DK points away from the theoretical maximum. it was only a 3 game slate, but still.

but I guess what I’m saying is you could just take that last pick, throw a dart and hope for variance.

Pitchers and catchers reported, right?

I’m not looking forward to breaking tonight’s slate down.

• JRite2003

Glad to see that people are slowly gravitating to yahoo…. let’s continue this movement until DK gets the picture and brings back late swap

• Huntcho

@hpatel1089 said...

Not a Nets fan but how good is RHJ as a defender?

Don’t watch the Nets too often but he is known for his defense lol… if that helps. The Nets are just a really bad defensive team either way. We’ve seen what Beasley can do to defenses and I’m confident with him.

• zpa1989

@hunterspencerksu said...

Hayward should play good tonight but every time I use him he doesn’t produce.

solid takes. what do you think of kelly o or dedmon? can’t decide between them. i think they both are cheap and have upside.

• hpatel1089

also surprised Leonard hasnt been mentioned – due to high price and blowout risk?

• TNYooper

I tried to use CourtIQ to determine how Aaron Gordon usage is affected without Serge Ibaka. But Ibaka isn’t listed as a player anymore since he was traded to Toronto. I know Gordon will probably play more of the 4 and maybe get an uptick in rebounds. Should I expect greater offensive usage in this situation? Thinking of using him as a pivot from Hernangomez.

• frugal

@lildave678 said...

New to the Yahoo scene, have been an FD guy…why is Jokic so cheap compared to the other big names over there?

Yahoo has a slowly adjusting algorithm which I think is based on some type of moving average. I think the dud vs SAS is what’s keeping it down for now. Way, way better IMHO as their pricing does not flex due to matchup and if a player has 1 good game the price doesn’t shoot up and crawl back down.

• Stickman731

@lastcallcasualty said...

I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again. I will never roster Ryan Anderson again.

love it DFS punishment, but I actually think he is a good play tonight.

• lloydjv1

@Lathum said...

TJ Warren deserves gonorrhea, that’s my take

Really, flip a coin. One goes off one night, the other the next. Trick is you have to figure out which one goes off on what night. Shell game with them….

• zpa1989

anyone on favors? aminu out portland gets destroyed by bigs. i feel a 40 burger coming. i can’t pay 7.7 for gobert on FD just seems too much cheaper guys out there with similar upside.

• 7klub06

@hewhoshallnotbenamed said...

Already have him plugged in

Dragic then. Revenge night in Houston

• GGee87

@hangtime28 said...

Juancho

Or Mo Harkless now that Aminu is out

What about Ed Davis? With Gobert/Favors down low… They will need some size to counter. ESPECIALLY with Aminu ruled out.

• feekdogg

I think I’m sticking with Juancho. Even with Chandler, there should still be some decent minutes for him.

• lloydjv1

@JRite2003 said...

Glad to see that people are slowly gravitating to yahoo…. let’s continue this movement until DK gets the picture and brings back late swap

This will be my first night. What’s the competition like? I only jumped in single entry NBA games. Payouts aren’t big I see, but I could see building BR there if you have any DFS smarts.

• ASitar

Everyone’s looking up at SG. Why not scroll down and click on Monte Ellis. He’s getting 30 DK points tonight. You’re welcome.

• gravitymaze

@dgballer said...

He’s been underpriced all year. I don’t know why. But Yahoo has some weird player position eligibility. He was listede as a C now he’s listed at PF. But they do it with a lot of players. Felton SF, KOQ as PF etc…

I was watching First Take a few weeks ago and Max Kellerman made some good points about the NBA positions being somewhat a joke. So Cousins can be a center and yet a PF on some sites. Jokic was a PF but now a center and guess soon to be PF again. James Harden listed as a SG but seems he is always running the ball up the court. Tim Duncan PF but always seemed like he played more of the center position.

• hangtime28

@GGee87 said...

What about Ed Davis? With Gobert/Favors down low… They will need some size to counter. ESPECIALLY with Aminu ruled out.

Yeah I would think he gets a boost without Aminu. I’m probably avoiding Portland altogether on the main slate. Davis, Vonleh, Leonard, and now Nurkic. I’m not sure how much Nurkic will cut into Ed Davis playing time.

• draped

@fanturds said...

I have played some MLB last year, if I still have a nice bankroll heading into MLB I will grind at it more…..

You are definitely right in that baseball is easier. I think someone posted last night that the winning score in a GPP was only like 3 DK points away from the theoretical maximum. it was only a 3 game slate, but still.

but I guess what I’m saying is you could just take that last pick, throw a dart and hope for variance.

Pitchers and catchers reported, right?

I’m not looking forward to breaking tonight’s slate down.

you are definitely right about throwing darts and a lot of casual players do that, which for me is more $$. I’ll take the long run optimal picks all day even if they fail on any given day. leave the fish to throwing their darts and hoping to get lucky.

• erizos17

Back to reality. Almost won 2k in soccer at the end i got 60. Where are we today? What’s going on with Chandler?

• Huntcho

@zpa1989 said...

solid takes. what do you think of kelly o or dedmon? can’t decide between them. i think they both are cheap and have upside.

Dedmon because of minutes. He’s also a rebounding machine.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).