8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Phoenix ( -4 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tulskir

Oladipo / Hardaway / Matthews / Smart on FD? Got 6k left. I am leaning towards Smart but having Hardaway as a late hammer is interesting.

• Lathum

@Stickman731 said...

love it DFS punishment, but I actually think he is a good play tonight.

Curious why you think a guy who was questionable to even play after cutting his hand and is scoring dependent is a good play?

• Huntcho

@tulskir said...

Oladipo / Hardaway / Matthews / Smart on FD? Got 6k left. I am leaning towards Smart but having Hardaway as a late hammer is interesting.

Anything on Sefolosha??? I think Smart or Oladipo. Oladipo is playing NY and they give up points to two guards.. Smart is a “smart” play tonight as well.

Hardaway’s minutes depend on whether Thabo is back or not. Haven’t seen anything on him though.

• frugal

Wonder if Saric can continue his recent hot streak tonight?

• dgballer

@hunterspencerksu said...

Anything on Sefolosha???

Still listed as questionable.

• Huntcho

@frugal said...

My money is on Noel.

• lloydjv1

Has anyone given KOQ any thought for DK 8PM Turbo? Or would it be better to pivot to Nance, Jr?

• Huntcho

@lloydjv1 said...

Has anyone given KOQ any thought for DK 8PM Turbo? Or would it be better to pivot to Nance, Jr?

Doesn’t Nance have a sprained thumb? Keep an eye on that

• lloydjv1

@frugal said...

I am counting on it. Should get ample opportunity tonight I’d think.

• DirkDigglerz

Drummond???

• lloydjv1

@hunterspencerksu said...

Doesn’t Nance have a sprained thumb? Keep an eye on that

He does but they expect him to play. Nothing serious.

• tulskir

So with the Chandler being upgraded from out, is Hernangomez still in play? Also liking his brother since he is starting.

• bradmcgee

Anybody got Chandlers number? I really need to know if he’s playing!! My entire lineup depends on his ASS! Fuck it I’m rolling the dice hoping he’s OUT!

• kdsdawg

so Lou Williams is on the trade block..will they be protecting him tonight?

• hpatel1089

Crawford against ATL?

• GGee87

@billholler said...

Probably completely insignificant on the main slate but why did Taurean Prince suddenly get 25 minutes Tuesday night? He’s min priced

He and Bembry randomly get good run for a game or 2 and then go back to the bench. I wish both would play more and keep Bazemore on the bench. Both are very promising young players.

• hangtime28

@bradmcgee said...

Anybody got Chandlers number? I really need to know if he’s playing!! My entire lineup depends on his ASS! Fuck it I’m rolling the dice hoping he’s OUT!

That news is huge!!! I hope it comes before the first games tip off.

• vucdores1

I may be wrong but i find it more unlikely than not that Chandler goes from doubtful earlier in the day to all of the sudden playing big minutes. I still doubt he suits up.

• Huntcho

@bradmcgee said...

Exactly how I feel.

• draped

@vucdores1 said...

I may be wrong but i find it more unlikely than not that Chandler goes from doubtful earlier in the day to all of the sudden playing big minutes. I still doubt he suits up.

they are short on bodies and its not like he is injured, he was just ill right? if he is feeling fine then why wouldn’t he play normal minutes?

• 7klub06

Saric or Haywood?

• FAMOF665

Vuc/Waiters or LMA/Drummond? DK single entry leaning torward 2nd group but idk about LMA’s upside……..

• GGee87

@zpa1989 said...

kelly o looks to be in a great spot. but do we trust his minutes?

edit: basically, dedmon or kelly o, if you had to pick? on FD? similar prices, similar ceilings. just a question of minutes. both great MU

Ive been asking this since i first looked at the slate… If i cant come up with an answer… Im going Gobert and starting from scratch.

• feekdogg

@vucdores1 said...

Illness could mean a lot of things. There’s always the chance that he’s battling explosive diarrhea. If it flares up, he could spend the entire second quarter on the hopper.

• noddy

@JRite2003 said...

Glad to see that people are slowly gravitating to yahoo…. let’s continue this movement until DK gets the picture and brings back late swap

This

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).