8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Phoenix ( -4 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hangtime28

@GGee87 said...

Ive been asking this since i first looked at the slate… If i cant come up with an answer… Im going Gobert and starting from scratch.

Dedmon revenge game!!!

• Stickman731

@Lathum said...

Curious why you think a guy who was questionable to even play after cutting his hand and is scoring dependent is a good play?

Match-up in the game, Jimmie Johnson is an interior defender. He is not listed on injury report meaning he practiced and is ready to go. He is a good GPP player only (never cash) due to his variance. AT $4700 FD, I can see him hitting 6-7X but he can also hit 1X. – this is the beauty of a GPP guy.

• zpa1989

ya is juancho off the board with plumlee expected back and chandler playing (if he does play)

• KindGuy

Guys, I know I’ve said this a lot in the past but tonight I’m changing up my strategy. It’s a really unique stats based strategy that I don’t think anyone has ever tried before. Very excited. I’ve been trying out DVP, Value based, and Game stack based lineups but nothing is working as I haven’t cashed in an NBA GPP since last Wednesday.

• Ryan61290

Any word on Lavoy Allen status? I was thinking about Seraphin as a cheap punt

• zpa1989

people like gobert over horford? philly against centers is a goldmine plus you get the savings. on FD it makes more sense imo. favors just as good of a play. has a good shot at 40 tonight

• FDDough

@Ryan61290 said...

Any word on Lavoy Allen status? I was thinking about Seraphin as a cheap punt

me too! Hoping he sits, Seraphin for that price on FD will open up a lot of opportunities

• FDDough

Think im going back to the well tonight for a couple players, I.E. Rubio and Cousins

• feekdogg

@zpa1989 said...

ya is juancho off the board with plumlee expected back and chandler playing (if he does play)

I still think there will be minutes for him. I hope people jump off. He’s a 43% 3-point shooter. Look what Frye did to the Wolves yesterday.

• IronMonkey415

Jeff Green to start..ooohhhh…I know you guys love this news.

• draped

@elementasrat said...

Guys, I know I’ve said this a lot in the past but tonight I’m changing up my strategy. It’s a really unique stats based strategy that I don’t think anyone has ever tried before. Very excited. I’ve been trying out DVP, Value based, and Game stack based lineups but nothing is working as I haven’t cashed in an NBA GPP since last Wednesday.

theres no one strategy, its a combination,….

• JRite2003

@lloydjv1 said...

This will be my first night. What’s the competition like? I only jumped in single entry NBA games. Payouts aren’t big I see, but I could see building BR there if you have any DFS smarts.

It’s pretty cool… the competition is Ok
    On my first night I made a few dollars, which was good.. I think the pricing is a little more realistic than DK because it doesn’t fluctuate too much each night
    You’ll enjoy it after a couple of nights.. play it like you would DK, and adjust from there

• Huntcho

@zpa1989 said...

people like gobert over horford? philly against centers is a goldmine plus you get the savings. on FD it makes more sense imo. favors just as good of a play. has a good shot at 40 tonight

I’m all in on Horford! He’s gonna have day.

• tbird05

What does “I don’t mind him….”, mean in the world of daily fantasy sports

• kipboggins

You guys playing Hernangomez or too worried about Chandler news?

• GGee87

@hunterspencerksu said...

Anything on Sefolosha??? I think Smart or Oladipo. Oladipo is playing NY and they give up points to two guards.. Smart is a “smart” play tonight as well.

Hardaway’s minutes depend on whether Thabo is back or not. Haven’t seen anything on him though.

I dont think Hardaways mins are in jeopardy upon Thabos return. Hes too big of a piece in our attack right now to mess with that. Thabo/Bazemore just dont bring what THJ brings.

• KindGuy

Thoughts on Motiejuanas?

• Ryan61290

@feekdogg said...

I still think there will be minutes for him. I hope people jump off. He’s a 43% 3-point shooter. Look what Frye did to the Wolves yesterday.

I hope you are right. I’m sticking with him. Maybe this news scared off enough people and today will be the day I take home the big GPP

• hardrocker61

@hunterspencerksu said...

I’ve got LU’s with Hayward and Wiggins both. I don’t know how i feel about them but it is what it is. I’m going Beasley for value if I’m going cheap at SF. Can’t risk him dropping 40 on me for 4.9k and me not answering his numbers. I definitely like Wiggins tonight. Melo on the road is a no go for me, but George against a careless LeBron is interesting. My LU’s right now depend on Will Barton lol… good luck!!

Hayward should play good tonight but every time I use him he doesn’t produce.

so dont use him cause I got him

• sammygoldz

loving noel tonight in his hometown of Boston. Sixers have been hot lately playing well even without Embiid. Not really sure if i would look at anyone else tonight besides maybe Dario, you never know with him coming of the bench how hes going to fair.

• saw111671

Monroe’s minutes boost is mainly due to Henson being out. Loss of Parker has led to Maker and Beasely getting more run.

• hardrocker61

Swanky K time anyone?…

• moped_jones

I hope Chandler is out b/c I went all in on the Flying Hernangomez Brothers. I really have no desire to change EVERY lineup.

This is the last fun night of (DFS) basketball for over a week. Would be nice to go into the break with a nice win.

• GGee87

@FAMOF665 said...

Vuc/Waiters or LMA/Drummond? DK single entry leaning torward 2nd group but idk about LMA’s upside……..

Vuc/Waiters looks better to me. LMA rarely has big games and Drummond is just as likely to have a 20/20 as he is to get 6 and 8 and ride the pine for long stretches

• zpa1989

@sammygoldz said...

loving noel tonight in his hometown of Boston. Sixers have been hot lately playing well even without Embiid. Not really sure if i would look at anyone else tonight besides maybe Dario, you never know with him coming of the bench how hes going to fair.

you like noel or saric more? im torn on the two on FD. i tend to go with the higher usage guy, so that is saric, for me that equates to more upside, hes slightly less too. what are your thoughts? (or anyone elses)

saric vs noel

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).