8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Phoenix ( -4 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• cdowd101

lol at the Wilson Chandler butterfly effect.

Is it me or is there not that much major upside value tonight?

• moped_jones

@zpa1989 said...

you like noel or saric more? im torn on the two on FD. i tend to go with the higher usage guy, so that is saric, for me that equates to more upside, hes slightly less too. what are your thoughts? (or anyone elses)

saric vs noel

I know you didn’t ask me, but I’d go Saric. I heard Okafor is playing tonight. That will cut into Noel’s minutes.

*EDIT: Oops, just read the part where you said “or anyone elses” thoughts. I’m anyone else. These are my thoughts.

• gravitymaze

@zpa1989 said...

people like gobert over horford? philly against centers is a goldmine plus you get the savings. on FD it makes more sense imo. favors just as good of a play. has a good shot at 40 tonight

Horford all the way. He can actually score and get the rebounds plus it is against Philly. Celtics seem like a good organization so they should exploit this matchup.

• harhabs

Few questions for FD GPP:
    Is Gobert top C?
    Would you pay up for Harden or westy or neither tonight?
    Thoughts on Bogdanovic?

• moped_jones

I don’t think I’ll ever get used to Waiters costing 7k.

Imagine how good the Thunder could have been with this LU…

RWB
    Waiters
    Roberson (or spend money saved by Durant leaving to get a stud)
    Ibaka (or keep Illyasova even)
    Adams

They still wouldn’t get past the Warriors, but it would still be a better team.

• hpatel1089

Could see George chasing around Fyre

• 7klub06

Rakeem Christmas 👀😳🤔 who the hell is that

• moped_jones

@elementasrat said...

Guys, I know I’ve said this a lot in the past but tonight I’m changing up my strategy. It’s a really unique stats based strategy that I don’t think anyone has ever tried before. Very excited. I’ve been trying out DVP, Value based, and Game stack based lineups but nothing is working as I haven’t cashed in an NBA GPP since last Wednesday.

Not to fart on your rainbow, but I’m sure whatever strategy you are trying tonight has been used by the millions of DFS players at some point over the years. Wish you luck, but not at my expense.

• sammygoldz

@zpa1989 said...

you like noel or saric more? im torn on the two on FD. i tend to go with the higher usage guy, so that is saric, for me that equates to more upside, hes slightly less too. what are your thoughts? (or anyone elses)

saric vs noel

they say okafor is supposed to play tonight, but lately whatever this team says sooner or later becomes false so even if okafor does play i wouldnt expect much from him and would expect to see less of saric as a result of him playing. It’s really hard to tell though because Brett Brown is constantly changing the rotation. I really only like Noel

• achesley711

Who do you guys think is the best 3k punt play? I’m leaning towards Rozier with potential blowout extra minutes against Philly.

• KindGuy

@moped_jones said...

Not to fart on your rainbow, but I’m sure whatever strategy you are trying tonight has been used by the millions of DFS players at some point over the years. Wish you luck, but not at my expense.

It’s just way too unique and complex for most to have done it i think.

You in the $4 point play?

• Syzltuth

I’m running my 3 lu’s tonight and all three are pretty balanced. Curry & Thomas are my 2 most expensive guys and Iggy is my least. I have a couple with Gobert and Teague. Some rivers, baze and Beasley sprinkled throughout. All set just waiting on injury/out news and ready to roll.

Gobert +8
    Teague +5
    Juancho +5
    Noel +5
    George +5
    Jokic +5
    Rubio +5
    Gasol +4
    Saric +4
    McConnell +4
    Barton +4
    Beasley +4
    Horford +4
    Dedmon +4
    Smart +3
    RWB +3
    Hayward +3
    Conley +3
    Monroe +3
    ABC +3
    Wiggins +3
    Irving +3
    Covington +0
    M Plumlee +0
    Frye +0
    Rush -1
    Harden -1
    Anthony -1

• fanturds

@hpatel1089 said...

Could see George chasing around Fyre

if they do that, who covers Lebron?

Indy is going to have some matchup problems I think.

• moped_jones

@elementasrat said...

It’s just way too unique and complex for most to have done it i think.

You in the $4 point play?

Congrats. Everyone feels that way.

And yes. I have one DK lineup in the 4 pt play, but I’m sure I will mess with it 25 more times before lock. I’m more excited about my FD lineups tonight. But it really all depends if Wilson Chandler is playing or not.

• KindGuy

I could see Indiana putting the more mobile Myles Turner on Frye and then Seraphin on the similarly sized Tristan. Kinda like how in Minnesota KAT guards the opposing PF while Dieng guards the opposing center.

• Dirt_Lavert

@achesley711 said...

Who do you guys think is the best 3k punt play? I’m leaning towards Rozier with potential blowout extra minutes against Philly.

Coming from a Celtics fan we don’t blow anyone out lol

• odeethedon

Does anybody trust Beasley’s mins? I have him in my lineup but scared of the Kidd factor. I took a chance on Monroe the other night only because he was playing the pistons and it worked out

• infy72

No Ibaka tonight for TO.

• monarch

Grizzlies called up three players from the D league today

• inarodgersitrust

Why is there no talk of Irving and LeBron tonight, with no Love? One would think their usage would drastically increase without Love.

• RecEm2014

Only One guy over $8,000 in the $7 NBA JUMBO layup on FD—-I SUCK ASS at Big slates.

• mbunner23

My biggest question of the day is who to play between George and Wiggins. George seems to always play well against LeBron.

• gravitymaze

@moped_jones said...

I don’t think I’ll ever get used to Waiters costing 7k.

He was also once a backup to André Roberson with OKC. What the heck is with these OKC players? Harden, Durant, Russell. Waiters, Williams, Ibaka etc? Its like the GM has a good eye for talent but something goes wrong somewhere.

• mrmogz

@elementasrat said...

Guys, I know I’ve said this a lot in the past but tonight I’m changing up my strategy. It’s a really unique stats based strategy that I don’t think anyone has ever tried before. Very excited. I’ve been trying out DVP, Value based, and Game stack based lineups but nothing is working as I haven’t cashed in an NBA GPP since last Wednesday.

Maybe when you realize there is no “strategy” like you’re trying to find you’ll start cashing. Do your research, put together a lineup of the players who you think will do well, hope they perform. That’s it.

• odeethedon

@inarodgersitrust said...

Why is there no talk of Irving and LeBron tonight, with no Love? One would think their usage would drastically increase without Love.

They’re both overpriced and coming off a B2B in a hard fought game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).