8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Phoenix ( -4 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DfsBopBooth

@zpa1989 said...

on FD or DK?

On FD. High scoring game and the heat are going to have to score and hes potentially the best pure scorer on that team. shot over 50% last game and if he gets more shots I think hes good for 28-33 real points

• gravitymaze

@moped_jones said...

I wasn’t into the NBA back when Harden was there although I do remember him in the finals against Miami. Never knew he’d turn into the player he is now.

I believe they had Reggie Jackson too a couple years ago. I am drawing a blank as to what “Williams” you are referring to.

Yeah I meant Jackson not sure where I got Williams from but why do you think OKC has an eye for such talent? I know they are a small market team but man…its so scary to think what they could have been as a team.

• moped_jones

@Ryan61290 said...

McConnell/Kaminsky or Smart/Monroe

McConnell/Kaminsky.

TJ got 40+ FP’s against the Celtics last time and is playing pretty well lately.
    Kaminsky has been playing really well and getting all the minutes he can handle with Zeller and Plumlee out.

Smart has always been hit or miss with me (mostly miss)

And Kidd can really mess up Monroe’s value on any given night. Dude will put up a 40 burger one night and play 15 minutes the next. Kidd should be unemployed.

• hardrocker61

@zpa1989 said...

people like gobert over horford? philly against centers is a goldmine plus you get the savings. on FD it makes more sense imo. favors just as good of a play. has a good shot at 40 tonight

I got both each are gonna get 40+ tnite

• worldsgreatest13

Bledsoe or Irving?

• damionismyname

Juancho of Fry in GPP? Can justify both but Frye has better matchup but Derrick Williams is eating into his time and Juancho now has Plumlee possibly getting minute. Leaning towards Juancho because of the high score. Any thoughts.

• brendanhorton

I feel really good about tonight, have the most LU I’ve ever made, and the most $ I’ve ever wagered in a night. So RIP to my bankroll I’m sure.

• Srogers96

I just have a gut feeling this a night when Wiggins Duds like he does sometimes.. i dont know why i have this feeling but i do lol

• eleanorRigby

I need a laker, but always get it wrong. Sweet Lou, Russell or randle? Help!

• fanturds

@worldsgreatest13 said...

Bledsoe or Irving?

I think Irving will be chalkier, but Bledsoe could match him.

i struggled with this decision as well. i split the difference.

• hpatel1089

Please Dedmon just asking for a 30 burger

• Ryan61290

@moped_jones said...

McConnell/Kaminsky.

TJ got 40+ FP’s against the Celtics last time and is playing pretty well lately.
    Kaminsky has been playing really well and getting all the minutes he can handle with Zeller and Plumlee out.

Smart has always been hit or miss with me (mostly miss)

And Kidd can really mess up Monroe’s value on any given night. Dude will put up a 40 burger one night and play 15 minutes the next.

Thanks, my thoughts exactly. I like McConnell going against Thomas

• monarch

@Srogers96 said...

I just have a gut feeling this a night when Wiggins Duds like he does sometimes.. i dont know why i have this feeling but i do lol

Have the same feeling…Ariza is like 2k cheaper and money on extra rest. Plus he gets peripherals.

• Juicy2funny

Trying to edit 150 lineups with 20 mins left…yikes!!

• Srogers96

@worldsgreatest13 said...

Bledsoe or Irving?

If i play anyone from any team vs the Lakers. Take the point gaurd.

Plus Bledsoe thrives against teams who don’t have a good big in the paint.

I’d take bledsoe

And just throwing it in there. Take any PG against kyrie defense. Just saying, it’s not scary and Teague has already gotten 44 FP agianst CLE

• ASitar

With Chandler out I hope Jauncho gets 18 DK points at 36% ownership. I faded him in all LUs.

• Srogers96

@monarch said...

Have the same feeling…Ariza is like 2k cheaper and money on extra rest. Plus he gets peripherals.

That true but for some reason that man plays better on the road then at home. I tend to only play him whens only on the road.

• hpatel1089

@monarch said...

I have Hayward everywhere…someone please tell me that he’s a bad play

Check out the last 5 SFs against Portland – they have been destroyed against them

• moped_jones

@ASitar said...

With Chandler out I hope Jauncho gets 18 DK points at 36% ownership. I faded him in all LUs.

I hope the exact opposite b/c I was 100% in on him and his brother (are they brothers? I’m just assuming they are) all day and was quite pleased to see that Chandler, who went from doubtful up to questionable, went back down to doubtful.

• monarch

@hpatel1089 said...

Check out the last 5 SFs against Portland – they have been destroyed against them

But that was with Aminu in

• draggin49

Isn’t oquinn a better play not starting ?
    Adams is a good defender

• Stickman731

No love on the forum today for Curry or Leonard. I like my LU core tonight.

Good Luck to all

• 7klub06

Any love for Courtney Lee or Staukas for SG?

• fanturds

@draggin49 said...

Isn’t oquinn a better play not starting ?
    Adams is a good defender

I like how you think.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).