8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Phoenix ( -4 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dirt_Lavert

@kdsdawg said...

panic much?

hahah didn’t see he was still on pace. Guy is a beast

• lloydjv1

@zpa1989 said...

had this slate figured out too. so many excellent picks so far. should’be just been all in on monroe. would’ve been easy enough. damnit im angry. center killed me tonight

Superbuckwild nailed that pick. I went with his picks and doing well tonight. May make some profit. About time.

• zpa1989

@cw99 said...

How in the world do horford and pg13 barely hit 3x when they had amazing matchups…

thats what im saying!!!

i had middleton clicked too. thought about it LONG and hard. and said “na no way he gets there with a minutes cap. i know its bkn, but its not worth it” and welp, here we are. i need to grow a sack.

• Syzltuth

I played my 10:30 turbo lu in the main slate, hopefully it does as well as my 7:30 turbo which put up 313. Wish I had chosen that one as well

• hardrocker61

robberson gonna be my amir on the other lu’s fuck him he’s such a useless pos why does okc keep him?

• Dirt_Lavert

Ajinca double double? LOL

That’s how u know it’s a weird night

• zline34

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Wow Brandon Rush just not going to play? They realize he’s not very good and are running Dunn with Rubio now? hmmmm

He doesnt do anything, he should have never been a starter.

• zpa1989

@lloydjv1 said...

Superbuckwild nailed that pick. I went with his picks and doing well tonight. May make some profit. About time.

ya he did. hes a sharp guy. i had a bunch of monroe so im not doing too bad. he was a great pick. horford was over thinking it. oh well.

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone pumped for the crazy slate tomorrow?

• rayjay43

great half by gobert :s

• dogplayer

Come on Lakers keep it close. I need the 60 burger from Bledsoe. Need top make up for mistakes Horford and Hayward.

• callmetouch

Nacho atleast get 35

• BmoreClutch

@hunterspencerksu said...

Yes but with all the injuries we were expecting more minutes

More minutes? They guy has been playing close to 35 minutes a game with all the injuries. 17 of 24 first half minutes. It’s like some of you expect these guys to play an entire game.

• callmetouch

I like tomorrows slate better than today

• Huntcho

@hardrocker61 said...

robberson gonna be my amir on the other lu’s fuck him he’s such a useless pos why does okc keep him?

Defense

• BmoreClutch

Anyone else sneak in Porzingod?

Got him in a Yahoo LU at 2.8%. Of course Rubio and Barton are also in that LU.

• kdsdawg

Defense

meanwhile Melo is lighting him up

• gravitymaze

Horford on another team would have been a good pick. The celts are just so guard orientated .

• 7klub06

@callmetouch said...

Hell yea with only 2 games

• byo34

Defense

As Melo scores 19 in a quarter on him haha.

• callmetouch

Slowly watching your ranking go down as other games are being played

• BmoreClutch

@callmetouch said...

At this point I like Friday’s slate. I think us DFS guys need the all star break more than the players.

• AngryVic

@zpa1989 said...

thats what im saying!!!

i had middleton clicked too. thought about it LONG and hard. and said “na no way he gets there with a minutes cap. i know its bkn, but its not worth it” and welp, here we are. i need to grow a sack.

The Sixers have been scrappy lately (am from Philly and watch all the games), they have been playing really good Team D. had a 3 game win streak coming in so I really didnt want to touch anybody on Boston tonight. 2 months ago sure. this is not the same Sixers team we have all become used too.

Trust the Process!! :D

• Huntcho

@BmoreClutch said...

Got him in a Yahoo LU at 2.8%. Of course Rubio and Barton are also in that LU.

Exactly

Also thought Oladipo would produce against Courtney Lee but oh well. I have him, Smart and Barton in my LU’s so I’m hoping they can step it up or I’m gonna feel like a moron for not running Smart in all LU’s

• 7klub06

Need the Hernangomez brothers to catch 🔥🔥🔥. Also what the hell is going on with New York and the bigs!!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).