8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Phoenix ( -4 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Okla City ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• WestCrook1

@Dirt_Lavert said...

That’s legit man. I looked at the payouts after seeing your lu and was like, LET’S GO THREAD!

4 guard lu won big tonight.

RWB
    Smart
    Klay
    TJ

I am amazed of how big a game smart had. For the most part I listened to it on the radio and man, Smart went ham.

Yeah I played Smart mostly in part because PHI has a terrible TO rate and he’s a guy who gets a lot of steals. Hopefully I can get the right combination one of these days to take home 1st

• Juicy2funny

@zpa1989 said...

tough break man. why did you play ilya? been playing like crap and battling a hip injury. saric the guy all day.

Just thought he had a good matchup and knew he would be low owned…missed the cash line by 4 in 72 LU’s

• EarlJunior56

@WestCrook1 said...

Wow! That’s crazy. Congrats to you too! I’ll take a $138 profit any day of the week lol

To be quite honest, me coming across your message, with a link to your lineup, and it being the exact same score as one of my best finishes ever…like those odds have to be absolutely astronomical…add in the fact I rarely ever come to this daily NBA page, I have to say it has me rather shocked…but we only duplicated one player, so it proves once again there are so many ways you can put a great squad together and have some success…anyway, it’s technically already tomorrow, so I’ll celebrate the $150 now…hahaha congrats again and happy grinding!

• zpa1989

can’t wait for wiggins price to jump up and have him burn everyone as the chalk play after the break lol its going to happen sooner or later. its going to be hard to roster a guy that just relies on scoring above 8k on FD. was so sketched out to roster him at 7900 but it made sense given the matchup.

• MPDR1983

once again I get screwed from the rotogrinders advice smh

• yanks250125

darn came in 20th in the main FD $3 gpp (137,000+ entries) with a line up that included Kevin Seraphin. Left $100 on the table. I’ll take the $750 prize but oh what could have been

• yanks250125

oh and the guy that came in first only had 2 of the same players as me. one of his guys was Juancho. we both did very well even with duds from a guy

• DirkDigglerz

Scored 338 on YAHOO good for 38th! place damn 338 with a 35 from CURRY I could of won it if balled out! My Sneaky Meats: Marcus Smart Balled out

• Ree4erMadness

Dont’ count PG, Teague, and Turner out. The Pacers will make a run.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).