NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Minnesota ( -10 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• aus1032

Kevin Harlan is about to nut in his pants every time zubac touches the ball my god

• 7klub06

Damn the Butler choke was called but the Town trap didn’t see that coming

• dangerb407

No Zubac, no cash

• draggin49

Kat doing worse than min price guys ….MFW

• RussTbird

Trey Lyles decision I have made in a while…these damm starters gonna all play 40 minutes or what?

• scott33

Why is Isiah challenging KAT?? So glad Cleveland got rid of his sorry ass

• idkanything

zubac+kcp+freak+jokic+randle+bledsoe+whoever stack, so obvious….

• dangerb407

“Max Contract” Andrew Wiggins gets his first R/A/S/B halfway through the 2nd quarter. Sad!

• gaelicgirl

@7klub06 said...

Damn the Butler choke was called but the Town trap didn’t see that coming

Heh

• aus1032

@draggin49 said...

Kat doing worse than min price guys ….MFW

I mean he’s going against the defensive juggernauts brook Lopez and ivica zubac so

• scott33

SG looked like a good position to pay down at pre-game. Crawford, Snell, Harris all shit picks tonight.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Hahahahaha so zubac is that cock sucker play I was talking about 😂 and no it wasn’t obvious or make sense even with Frye out lol, that’s garbage

• 7klub06

Trey Lyes has been resurrected

• idkanything

brandon ingram may end up the worst play of the night at this rate.

is anyone worse? maybe lyles or middleton?

• scott33

Cant ever get Jamal Murray right, he’s the only guy on my do not play list. Even on a 2 game slate. Should’ve reconsidered tonight.

• scott33

@idkanything said...

brandon ingram may end up the worst play of the night at this rate.

is anyone worse? maybe lyles or middleton?

Butler’s close behind

• dangerb407

Woofies are going to be mediocre (4th-5th seed) for years to come. “Low Energy” KAT + “Max Contract” Wiggins = losses to teams like CHI and ATL within the past 2 weeks

• idkanything

blowout may wreck the denver game.

• dangerb407

BroLo worst play tonight. Bill from Maryland is not going to be happy.

• idkanything

devin harris and lyles are about to get value in this garbage time. prob see some zeller/thon damage too.

• scott33

@dangerb407 said...

BroLo worst play tonight. Bill from Maryland is not going to be happy.

Yeah I put him in 1, he was so much better back in the day when he played in the post. Thinks he’s Steph Curry

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Don’t worry fellas Jimmy is gonna come out of halftime with a vengeance & still give y’all 50!

• dandcglenn

Nugs starters sit the 4th?

• scott33

Where’s the KAT haters???

• scott33

Bledsoe/Joker/ABC the trio to take down GPPs tonight, just gotta have the right pieces around them. Murray as well unless Teague continues to ball out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler