• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Tribefan18

Donovan Mitchell bounce back tonight in a higher pace game for them. Also, who from the Knicks will attempt to guard Capela? Noel will get destroyed. Very nice reduced price on capela tonight too on dk. Beal is obvious also if Westbrook out. Harden with Durant out..pivot to Kyrie? Slate looks like chalk city tonight. Hopefully value opens up. Too many high priced studs in great match-ups

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Quite a few PG’s I want to play. Gonna be tough to pick just 2 for FD SE. Guess I will give Boogie one more chance

• tmarohl

I don’t think Boogie is really a consideration in their offense.

• Bodiaz36

I think I’d rather take a shot on Drummond tonight over Boogie at C. Granted, minutes are erratic but it seems like a better spot for him to get full run. GS doesn’t really have anyone to match up with him. Capela in a great spot too, as someone already mentioned

• superjon

First rule of today. Let’s try to limit the number of posts about some of the more obvious plays. Those players whose names rhyme with

Dall, Teal, and Darden

The numbers show that the more times a players name is mentioned in a positive manner, that player is 18% more likely to fail.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think Boogie is really a consideration in their offense.

Neither was M-Rob

• jfitzgan

@theIrrigator said...

Neither was M-Rob

Take another shot on deandre Jordan?

• charara1224

Drummond and Kawhi news yesterday killed all my lineups and had me starting from scratch again as they were in every one that i had built. Goin back to Drummond tho on FD hes too cheap for the GSW match up

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@jfitzgan said...

Take another shot on deandre Jordan?

Is he back? Didnt pay attention last game as to why he wasn’t playing. Just now about to start working on the slate

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Cavs no longer planning to play Andre Drummond. https://t.co/xg8ELJb2De

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

I see now. Personal reasons for DeAndre. Definitely will have some

• Bodiaz36

Well scratch that, Drummond unlikely to even play tonight now. Trade looks to be imminent. Guess Jarret Allen is in play

• frugal

Early look DK value perspectives:

At guard gotta consider Mathews if he starts for WAS again, but hard to pass on TJ McConnell, in line for another 6X+ game. I kinda like Quickley as well now that his price has fallen to 4.7K, fantastic matchup here though upside is somewhat capped with the current minutes share. Damion Lee is bound to pop off sooner or later, matchup is there tonight.

At forward, Sterling Brown is likely a lock for me with Dipo out and a prime matchup here, may lock in House as well. Bruce Brown in play as well with KD out.

• mbunner23

Sounds like the Raptors are trying to get in on Drummond.

• charara1224

Drummond news makes sense. He wore a sweater on the bench yesterday that said “farewell” lol

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

https://t.co/xg8ELJb2De

If the Cavs get more than the 2nd round pick the Pistons did for him, I’ll be disappointed.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

If the Cavs get more than the 2nd round pick the Pistons did for him, I’ll be disappointed.

They will.

• frugal

So I passed on Allen last night no liking the matchup. I will be heavy tonight. McGee in play as well.

The Harden & Hali Show. Capela yeah.. the 2 Browns, and prob maxxx-usage Curry. And Rose.

• rstylz

@Pandamonious said...

Lots of rumours about Drum to TOR. I would do a straight up swap for Baynes and we could eat that fat contract. Maybe throw in a 2nd round pick.

But honestly I do not want him. Doesn’t fit into our fast paced offence. But we need some serious help on the inside right now.

There is also talk for Drum for Lowry deal but i think it would have to be a 3 team deal with Lowry going to a contender, picks going to CLE and Drum coming here.

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

Sounds like the Raptors are trying to get in on Drummond.

I’d love the Mavs to move THJ for Drumm.

• charara1224

@frugal said...

I’d love the Mavs to move THJ for Drumm.

This is my preferred destination for him i just wanna see the guy on a good team with a great coach because last time he had that type of situation, his game progressed big time with the 18-19 Pistons

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Off topic a bit, but is anyone’s W2 showing up in DK under Document Center? Or, have they received it in mail? I have emailed them and their responses are super generic and not geared towards individual cases anymore…and no date given. Just asked for the specific figure to check against my records (they have always done this in the past without a hiccup), and the reply back is literally like an answer to FAQ.

I know this isn’t unusual from the sites regarding taxes but hoped for more clarity when you’re the type that doesn’t want to wait until last minute on taxes. Essentially on their timeline with all other documents gathered.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@rstylz said...

Lots of rumours about Drum to TOR. I would do a straight up swap for Baynes and we could eat that fat contract. Maybe throw in a 2nd round pick.

But honestly I do not want him. Doesn’t fit into our fast paced offence. But we need some serious help on the inside right now.

There is also talk for Drum for Lowry deal but i think it would have to be a 3 team deal with Lowry going to a contender, picks going to CLE and Drum coming here.

Yeah, TOR was supposedly interested in Drum last year. Toronto, Boston, Charlotte, Atlanta were the teams if I recall, then Cleveland came from nowhere.

• ifthethunder

Maybe Danilo Gallinari figured out how to shoot the basketball again? He’s one for one out of his last one games.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).