• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• osuryanf

I hate when HOU players are chalk because I can never find one that actually does well.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

Minutes monitored is at least better than “a pretty significant minutes limit” that was the most bizarre confusing thing ever.

Or saying “Gallinari will have a 30 minute limit,” when he’s hit 30 minutes once in 11 months.

That’s like saying LeBron won’t play more than 48, even if we go to OT.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Minutes monitored is at least better than “a pretty significant minutes limit” that was the most bizarre confusing thing ever.

haha yeah I remember that from the other day but my LUs were shot so I didn’t even care but I def was the side that it meant lower minutes not what he ended up with.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

Ehhh..now that he’s not starting…idk

Beginning not to enjoy nba DFS anymore.

Getting stupid

Yep. So many teams missing key players so often makes it harder than usual this season.

Anthony Davis will be re-evaluated in two to three weeks after suffering a calf strain, source tells ESPN. -Woj

• rstylz

He is the closest thing to resembling a big man CHI has.

I am not off him, i just liked it a whole lot better with out him. Just a big body to be in the way lol.

But thank you for the comment, might have been what in needed to make me stick to my guns:)

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Agreed. On the 30 min part

Alright, I have X’d out Cousins last two games after watching him versus NO. He looks TERRIBLE. So slow and uninterested. But I always stack against the Wiz and now they are shorthanded, I have no idea what to do. Plus Holmes looking like he is out who was my pivot. I can see House playing 35+ and maybe keeping Cuz under 30 still. He may be too slow to keep up if the Wiz run and stay small with Mo/Rui/Bertans.

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

I can’t deal with all this news, it’s too much

I can’t have dinner with the family and digest all this injury news.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@rstylz said...

I am not off him, i just liked it a whole lot better with out him. Just a big body to be in the way lol.

But thank you for the comment, might have been what in needed to make me stick to my guns:)

I just see it like, Chicago was one of the worst teams in DVP to C’s last season, and it was with Carter, so might actually be a benefit?

• mbunner23

Feels like you have to have someone from Sacramento.

• tmarohl

@rstylz said...

Wendell Carter playing would actually help Turner. Turners minutes have been down, playing against another big should give him a couple more minutes I would think.

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

Haliburton and Whiteside if he starts.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

But I always stack against the Wiz and now they are shorthanded, I have no idea what to do. Plus Holmes looking like he is out who was my pivot.

Well, not to mention, do you want Cousins at 25-30 minutes or Whiteside for less at 25 minutes, if Holmes is OUT?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

Alright, I have X’d out Cousins last two games after watching him versus NO. He looks TERRIBLE. So slow and uninterested. But I always stack against the Wiz and now they are shorthanded, I have no idea what to do. Plus Holmes looking like he is out who was my pivot. I can see House playing 35+ and maybe keeping Cuz under 30 still. He may be too slow to keep up if the Wiz run and stay small with Mo/Rui/Bertans.

I’m just gonna keep playing him. I cant quit now. If he fails today then I will officially give up on him

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

I can’t have dinner with the family and digest all this injury news.

There’s enough news to feed the whole family. Y’all can gather around the computer at the table and have a nice meal.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Well, not to mention, do you want Cousins at 25-30 minutes or Whiteside for less at 25 minutes, if Holmes is OUT?

There’s so many good center plays.

• NarrowJ

LOL Ray Spalding gonna smash?

• WhiteyJones8

@theIrrigator said...

I know. I wish that game was earlier. I guess I could just swap all my DeAndre to Whiteside if Holmes and Bagley get ruled out

Am I crazy to think the Bagley and Holmes actually bumps Bjelica? He played 26 and 28 last two games and he’s 6’11 so he could play small ball center, no?

• Wooden_Bones

@NarrowJ said...

LOL Ray Spalding gonna smash?

I’ve almost talked myself into taking a shot at him.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Fells like another slate where the late news will dictate the outcome.

• RipCityRings

@mbunner23 said...

Capela is going to son Nerlens so hard, but I can also see Allen going ballistic against the Warriors. Seems like the type of C who could exploit them if they try to go small. I just really wanted to play Richaun.

• mnstone14

@mbunner23 said...

is it crazy that I still like Jordan over Whiteside?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Saw this is trending on twitter, thought it was funny, because we were kind of having this discussion in here a few days ago..

NBA · Trending
    Melo is Carmelo Anthony
    NBA fans discuss who has claim to the name Melo: Portland forward Carmelo Anthony or Charlotte rookie LaMelo Ball

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

I’m putting Whiteside in the util yet leaving 200 on the table so I can swap to DAJ if he doesn’t start 👍

• dominicanpapi

FWIW, Holmes has missed 1 game this season. In that game, Bagley and Whiteside essentially split the center minutes.

If both Bagley and Holmes are out, you’re looking at a floor of 24 minutes for Whiteside IMO. Whiteside is averaging 1.26 fp/min with both those guys off the floor, 246 minutes is an OK sample size. You figure he gets 24 minutes and that’s 30 FD points with the potential for more in a pace up spot against Brooklyn. I gotta think whatever minutes Jordan is on the floor, Whiteside will play just as many. I’m thinking Holmes does sit, they played last night but this is also considered a mid-day downgrade.

• monarch

Looks like McDermott could be out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).