• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Ok nvm philly starting scott🤣

• osuryanf

@theIrrigator said...

Updated lineup note: Sixers will start Simmons, Curry, Green, Harris, Scott on Monday.

This is really stupid. Gobert is going to destroy Scott

• dominicanpapi

I’m guessing Simmons is the five in this situation even though Scott is replacing Embiid. Could also be that Doc is waving the white flag on this game

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@osuryanf said...

This is really stupid. Gobert is going to destroy Scott

I guess they’re going to try and pull Gobert away from the basket with Scott for Simmons?

• feekdogg

Saboner just needs 2 boards and 3 more turnovers for a triple double.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Tony Bradley revenge game

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

Tony Bradley revenge game

Yeah, except he nor Dwight are starting, and Bradley isn’t in the normal rotation, so how much is he going to play?

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’m keeping goatside my lineups are flames, tinkering with them will just screw my night up i imagine.

• Brendan239

Made a big pivot to Royce. Hope he’s low owned and puts up 40

• BigSeph

I want to roster Goatside so bad, but I can’t get over how much Walton seems to hate him.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, except he nor Dwight are starting, and Bradley isn’t in the normal rotation, so how much is he going to play?

I saw that…, I really wanted to buy in the narrative but didn’t pull the trigger

• tmarohl

@BigSeph said...

I want to roster Goatside so bad, but I can’t get over how much Walton seems to hate him.

#freeJabari

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Thank God they announced Embid not playing before the lock and not afterwards like they did with a few players a couple of days ago.

• tmarohl

Cousins isn’t going to see the floor again.

• damionismyname

everything perfect except Noel.. done believing in this guy.

• mbunner23

If there’s a night Ben Simmons hits a 3. It’s tonight.

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

If there’s a night Ben Simmons hits a 3. It’s tonight.

Doesn’t he have to attempt one first?

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Wondering if Utah just roasts Philly now?

Probably

• cdub6238

Who knew…letting Lamb do his thing and tada he produces…

• DaBum2012

I’m playing that singles game on FD and it looks like not too many people got the message about Embid because he’s still 23% owned on the $100k Monday NBA shot thing and 18% of people still have him as an MVP too.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Ray Spalding helped to locker room Monday.

• Calicapo

Damn…no way to switch to Howard. Locked everything with guards.

• dominicanpapi

@DaBum2012 said...

I’m playing that singles game on FD and it looks like not too many people got the message about Embid because he’s still 23% owned on the $100k Monday NBA shot thing and 18% of people still have him as an MVP too.

You pretty much have to be on your computer the whole night. It’s unfortunate but that’s what NBA DFS has turned into now.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

Pivoted all my McGee shares to Bradley. Are they really going to run Scott/Dwight or 48 minutes. Doubtful. I’ll roll the dice. 30 spot incoming!

• DaBum2012

@dominicanpapi said...

You pretty much have to be on your computer the whole night. It’s unfortunate but that’s what NBA DFS has turned into now.

I was just about to go out and have a cigarette too when I seen the notification and ran the heck back to my computer to quickly fix everything. I caught that notification by accident.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).