• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• realphipps

Cavs fans are hoping for a Harden like return, or just Lebron.

• BiGtIGeRs

Okoro good play

• Brendan239

Dare I say Javale McGee revenge spot PLUS Drum out????

• Pidinolo

Can someone invite me to the new league. Pidinolo84 is my dk login

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• mbunner23

@jlowery73 said...

Off topic a bit, but is anyone’s W2 showing up in DK under Document Center? Or, have they received it in mail? I have emailed them and their responses are super generic and not geared towards individual cases anymore…and no date given. Just asked for the specific figure to check against my records (they have always done this in the past without a hiccup), and the reply back is literally like an answer to FAQ.

I know this isn’t unusual from the sites regarding taxes but hoped for more clarity when you’re the type that doesn’t want to wait until last minute on taxes. Essentially on their timeline with all other documents gathered.

Haven’t received anything yet. Usually last week of February.

• Tribefan18

Don’t sleep on thad young tonight.

• rstylz

I think it might be one of those random Harris pop a shot days.

• monarch

Seems like all the ownership going to like three games. May have to lock in Jimmy Butler

• frugal

@Tribefan18 said...

Don’t sleep on thad young tonight.

I played Thad pretty much every night until his price got unreasonable. It’s fallen back into a playable range but Carter Jr may be back tonight. I think Thad has an opportunity to have a good game, but I’m not going out of my way to include him.

Also, DK’s DvP number is suspect here. The only way I can get IND to rank 29th DvP at PF is to limit to the last 7 games which happens to include a run with Giannis put up a triple double and they also faced Zion and Collins. Extend that window and the matchup doesn’t look anywhere near as good.

• emnj69

Drum should go to bucks and they should want him – Lopez should be retired

I will roll dice on Javale tonight

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

https://t.co/xg8ELJb2De

My guess – Boston

• tmarohl

@rstylz said...

Lots of rumours about Drum to TOR. I would do a straight up swap for Baynes and we could eat that fat contract. Maybe throw in a 2nd round pick.

But honestly I do not want him. Doesn’t fit into our fast paced offence. But we need some serious help on the inside right now.

There is also talk for Drum for Lowry deal but i think it would have to be a 3 team deal with Lowry going to a contender, picks going to CLE and Drum coming here.

Drum is on an expiring deal. No one will have to give up much to get him other than making the salaries work. Probably have to take back another bad expiring contract and throw in a second round pick.

• Yeoman

@rstylz said...

There is also talk for Drum for Lowry deal but i think it would have to be a 3 team deal with Lowry going to a contender, picks going to CLE and Drum coming here.

Three way deal with Miami, maybe? What would Miami need to dump to make that work salary-wise?

• NarrowJ

Moe “Dont Call me Moritz” Wagner is 3.2k on DK. If he starts again, I will have 50% and hope he tops 20 mins.

• celtics69

@tmarohl said...

My guess – Boston

Fingers crossed for Boston.

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

Drum is on an expiring deal. No one will have to give up much to get him other than making the salaries work. Probably have to take back another bad expiring contract and throw in a second round pick.

I’m gonna puke when he ends up in Brooklyn but I don’t htink they can make it work without throwing in Dinwiddie or Harris for salary purposes

• tmarohl

Per ESPN, Cav’s have to take back 23 million in contracts to trade Drummond, who is on an expiring deal.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@celtics69 said...

Fingers crossed for Boston.

Yeah, last year it didn’t work for Boston, because the only way they could match salaries realistically was to move Hayward, but now they have that giant trade exception from the Hayward to Charlotte deal, where they could just straight up absorb Drummonds salary, right? It’d be funny if Drum went to Boston and just bumped Tristan Thompson right out of a starting job again. Part of the Kardashian curse I guess.

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

I’m gonna puke when he ends up in Brooklyn but I don’t htink they can make it work without throwing in Dinwiddie or Harris for salary purposes

Yeah, figure they will find a way to get him to Brooklyn or LA.

• monarch

Drummond makes sense for the Lakers. But I dont know the cap ramifications

• mbunner23

@emnj69 said...

Drum should go to bucks and they should want him – Lopez should be retired

I will roll dice on Javale tonight

Wouldn’t make sense. That clogs up the lane for Giannis.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, last year it didn’t work for Boston, because the only way they could match salaries realistically was to move Hayward, but now they have that giant trade exception from the Hayward to Charlotte deal, where they could just straight up absorb Drummonds salary, right? It’d be funny if Drum went to Boston and just bumped Tristan Thompson right out of a starting job again. Part of the Kardashian curse I guess.

Forgot about that, they have a 28.5 million trade exception. Don’t have to send out any contracts. Throw in a second rounder and you probably have a ready made deal.

• emnj69

@mbunner23 said...

Wouldn’t make sense. That clogs up the lane for Giannis.

I disagree and the bucks get destroyed night in and night out on the boards – every center and quality forward kills them

• tmarohl

@emnj69 said...

I disagree and the bucks get destroyed night in and night out on the boards – every center and quality forward kills them

You are just making that up. Bucks are number two in the league in Rebounds.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).