• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Team Panda needs Cleveland to keep this a game. Sacramento too.

• Dfspacman

Still can’t believe Simmons going for 40+ lol

• billythekidcowboysheat

64th! Damm nets had huge 3rd, hopefully kings don’t get blownout. I need kyrie to get up close to simmons.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Does Irrigator mean you are a water boy or something?

Lol no it means I am a licensed irrigator. I install and repair irrigation systems as my day job

• Pandamonious

Hope that wasn’t the end for Whiteside.

NEED MORE WHITESIDE

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Lol no it means I am a licensed irrigator. I install and repair irrigation systems as my day job

Like this?

• Golfnut04240

I have 5 lineups sitting at 304.25 DK points and 2 at 296 and I am losing money. Unreal.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Bleh…. I like the nights when the 2-3 guys going off make a difference not the ones where everyone goes off and one dud screws everything

• damionismyname

@Pandamonious said...

Hope that wasn’t the end for Whiteside.

NEED MORE WHITESIDE

More Whiteside and Fox for me….good night going.

• billythekidcowboysheat

The jazz really destroyed this slate. I mean simmons really simmons??? Foh, garabage.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Speaking of news… have a 340 going with Noel and Nwaba and a 332 with Whiteside and Kennard… now imagine i had no Noel 🤣🙃

• Pandamonious

Maybe we can get some Whiteside garbage time for fun. Don’t think he ever gets garbage time, but you know, why not?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Like this?

No like this

Or this

• Herf

Need Steph, Fox, Harden, Morris to put up a healthy score in the 4th

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Mmmhhhh looks like MIA-LAC is going to have the edge from now on

• Pandamonious

WHITESIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

• IT4MVP

Cashing all my entries and winning the forum!! Decent night now I’ll go lose it all tomorrow haha

• IT4MVP

C’mon Lou a late surge would be huge for me

• Pandamonious

• tmarohl

Imagine if Luke Walton actually played his good players.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Gobert actually is not that good of a defender against athletic guys. I have seen Giannis light him up several times. Simmons is in the same mold. He is good with guys who go straight at him and he can block their shot. Anyone with a Euro just steps around him.

I do agree with this and had a long written response typed up before I lost it for some reason. But basicallly guarding Simmons isn’t hard as he’s not as strong as Giannis or some of the other bigs that eat Gobert. All you have to do is stay in front of him and not let him score within 5 feet. That dude should never score 40 points on an NBA game against anyone ever. He literally can’t shoot it’s crazy. Like Tobias game is more understandable as he can fill it up and shooters can get theirs against the Jazz for sure. Simmons should never be able to do that. Gobert is just so soft and overrated, as seen by their early playoff exit every year.

• damionismyname

CEDI FOR THE CHEDDER!!!!

• Pandamonious

Can we get Curry back in?!?

• damionismyname

Made one crucial mistake on fd….had Bam and so I was $100 for Cedi so went Green but could have just came down to Randle and up to Cedi and would have been up there. smh

Lineup was.

Wall
    Westbrook
    Beal
    Clarkson
    House
    Green
    Bam
    Allen
    Whiteside

• Pandamonious

Doesn’t look like we’re going to get more Curry

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).