• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Calicapo

@theIrrigator said...

Lol no it means I am a licensed irrigator. I install and repair irrigation systems as my day job

I’m not liscenced, but do the same work.

I’m more on the repairing side of things, though.

• callmetouch

Guess 325 isn’t enough to cash lmao sheesh man

• billythekidcowboysheat

397.75 and it’s not even close

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

How far have the Heat fallen off seriously? Getting ran out the gym by Coffey/Kennard/Mann/Zubac and company. Lol NBA is nuts this year.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

GG!! If you can hear me, call Kerr and tell him to get Curry back in!!

• Pandamonious

Now no garbage time for Allen or Osman?!!

This is cold.

• Pandamonious

@ImADonk11 said...

How far have the Heat fallen off seriously? Getting ran out the gym by Coffey/Kennard/Mann/Zubac and company. Lol NBA is nuts this year.

Heat are solid, but they were a product of the bubble.

No bubble last year they probably get knocked out by Milwaukee, or at best Boston.

• Calicapo

Morris sitting on 39 for like 39 min, it seems.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@damionismyname said...

Made one crucial mistake on fd….had Bam and so I was $100 for Cedi so went Green but could have just came down to Randle and up to Cedi and would have been up there. smh

Ahhh the $100 conundrum
    My best lineup is right now in 220th place in the $8 with 378pts with Whiteside and harden

My SE lineup isn’t going to cash right now at 312 with Ibaka/Steph (14900 vs 15000….) just couldn’t drop $100 to go from Kennard to Bjelica
    Big swing!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Calicapo said...

Morris sitting on 39 for like 39 min, it seems.

That was disappointing!

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Heat are solid, but they were a product of the bubble.

No bubble last year they probably get knocked out by Milwaukee, or at best Boston.

Bucks were never the same once they got to the bubble. George Hill and Sterling Brown too worried about Social Justice, and Bledsoe just got there late after recovering from Covid. If that was a normal series with 4 in Milwaukee and 3 in Miami, Bucks would have won that series. Too bad they suck this year.

• Dunl0p

Crazy night for a 7 games slate.. barely breaking even and all my LU are over 300 lol

• tmarohl

Every lineup on DK except two over 300, not even sniffing cash.

• tmarohl

388 on FD only good for $15

• Russthabus26

What’s winning on Fanduel like 460?

• deepfat

Hate these nights when all the value go off.

• Dfspacman

Lou will came through somewhat

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

Bucks were never the same once they got to the bubble. George Hill and Sterling Brown too worried about Social Justice, and Bledsoe just got there late after recovering from Covid. If that was a normal series with 4 in Milwaukee and 3 in Miami, Bucks would have won that series.

Yeah, Miami just came in focused, maybe felt kind of at home, being in Florida, maybe not. No travel, no road games. Strong alpha leader in Butler, they just handled business. Just like the Lakers were able to with LBJ. Teams without that strong leader (see Clippers) just flamed out. Agree on the Bucks, some teams just didn’t want to be there after a bit, mostly after the game they all boycotted. It just became a distraction and basketball wasn’t what was most important for them at the time. .

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Ibaka was not the play

• tmarohl

@Russthabus26 said...

What’s winning on Fanduel like 460?

448.4 so far.

• Yeoman

I don’t remember ever minimum-cashing a 330 at DK before. At least I kept up with the crowd.

• deepfat

At 320 in all my cash lineups and barely cash in all of them. Butler saved an otherwise crappy night.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Made over $800 tonight. Got up to 32nd on dk, ill take it i suppose.

• Pandamonious

Topped out at 422.10. Felt sweat worthy for a minute. Cleveland not being able to keep it close hurt. Curry/Osman/Allen finish that game…who knows.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, Miami just came in focused, maybe felt kind of at home, being in Florida, maybe not. No travel, no road games. Strong alpha leader in Butler, they just handled business. Just like the Lakers were able to with LBJ. Teams without that strong leader (see Clippers) just flamed out. Agree on the Bucks, some teams just didn’t want to be there after a bit, mostly after the game they all boycotted. It just became a distraction and basketball wasn’t what was most important for them at the time. .

It wasn’t a mistake that they let Sterling Brown walk and they dumped George Hill. Talent downgrade but attitude upgrade.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).