• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• charara1224

@Herf said...

Blake has been dragging Detroit down since he landed there. Dude’s knees are shot from all the stress they took on early on. The best thing would be to take a buyout and not pick up his option for next year. He could go retire somewhere cool and watch clips of back when he had hops.

McGee just opened up alot more playing time for himself. Its a no brainer at his price right now.

Blake gave us an MVP type season in 18/19 that was one of the funner years ive had watching the Pistons. It’s unfortunate he got injured but hes not he guy to blame in any of this. SVG is the one who made the trade to try and save his job.

• Njsum1

@Herf said...

He has possible upside in a few different areas and I will be damn near 100%

Hey, if you’re feeling 100% Jvale…go for it.

I’ll be around 20-25%.

• frugal

Lot’s of interesting Budget C plays: Noel will see 30 minutes if he doesn’t hit 6 fouls, Jordan with a prime matchup, McGee for 16-18 minutes.

• Yeoman

@Herf said...

If his price was higher than $4k then I would say maybe there are better plays but with him being Allen’s backup and the chance that Allen gets in early foul trouble and you see alot more of McGee, I will take that option 8 days a week at his price. He has possible upside in a few different areas and I will be damn near 100%.

It’s GSW without Wiseman; do they need to play a C at all? If Allen were to get in foul trouble, my guess is McGee would still only see 15-18 minutes and the rest would go to Osman and Windler and Wade.

McGee’s next out the door after Drummond. The developmental minutes are going to go elsewhere.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

Lot’s of interesting Budget C plays: Noel will see 30 minutes if he doesn’t hit 6 fouls, Jordan with a prime matchup, McGee for 16-18 minutes.

Gotta go to Mo as well

• jdtrey

DK running a new promo for NBA entries for the next 12 days … should check promos to see if it’s available for you all as well

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

Only thing I like about Noel is the minutes. I was surprised he got 32 last game, still didn’t do squat with them. Yet the floor is nice if the minutes remain the same.

• Wooden_Bones

Getting away from budget centers for a minute, I’ll be all in on Gobert if Embiid is out. As it is it’s hard to look past him at $7200 on DK even if Embiid plays.

• Herf

@Njsum1 said...

Hey, if you’re feeling 100% Jvale…go for it.

I’ll be around 20-25%.

I mean, his is a PF on FD @ $3,700 and I think he will be anywhere from 6X to 8X plus for value. Maybe I’m reaching a bit here. I just like his chances now with Drum sitting out.

Biggest thing is which Jazz player will go off the most. Ingles, Bogdonavic, or O’neale.

• Njsum1

@jdtrey said...

DK running a new promo for NBA entries for the next 12 days … should check promos to see if it’s available for you all as well

Thanks 👍…DK is the best

• Yeoman

Just throwing out the obvious here: the Nets are on the slate and their opponent has a center.

• Wooden_Bones

@Herf said...

Biggest thing is which Jazz player will go off the most. Ingles, Bogdonavic, or O’neale.

If we’re talking Fanduel, Ingles for $4900 is the answer.

• Njsum1

@Herf said...

I mean, his is a PF on FD @ $3,700 and I think he will be anywhere from 6X to 8X plus for value. Maybe I’m reaching a bit here. I just like his chances now with Drum sitting out.

I’m referring to DK where he’s 3100 and only center.

Those are high projections 22-30 FD points. Can’t say exactly, yet I think his reasonable range is more like 14-30.

Again, I like him, yet I’m personally not seeing him as a 100% no brainer type of play.

• Codyveo

Not sure what to do with Boogie tonight. The price and matchup seems good on FD. But yet, declining minutes, and in a fast paced game will Boogie even fit the game flow, but the price is right. Idk

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

Gotta go to Mo as well

If I see he starts again, worth a shot. But the path to minutes there is a bit crowded. Kinda odd that he saw 22 last game, not sure what was going on there.

• Tribefan18

I like Allen tonight…but I think I’ll pay the 700 more to grab capela.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

Joel Embiid – questionable
    Kawhi Leonard, Paul GeorgeTBD
    Marvin BagleyTBD
    Wendell Carter Jr. – questionable
    Draymond Green – probable
    DeAndre Jordan – probable
    Doug McDermott – questionable

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

Only thing I like about Noel is the minutes. I was surprised he got 32 last game, still didn’t do squat with them. Yet the floor is nice if the minutes remain the same.

He’s flashed better than 1 FPPM but I agree that I don’t particularly love the matchup. But outside Taj and Obi, they really don’t have any other big bodies, he’s going to have to play 30 or more or foul out trying tonight.

• frugal

If Jordan sees 25+ minutes tonight which he should given Sac’s rotation he could have a very, very nice game. Starting to feel that’s the C play.

• CharlieDontSurf

@jdtrey said...

Thanks for the heads up.

• feekdogg

Center on FD is poop. Steaming poop.

• Brendan239

Garland about to go 9x tonight.

And I said it before, but I’ll say it again. FD POD: Seth Curry. 33 minutes, 38 FD points.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

You really can’t play Rose or Payton at this point can you?

• tmarohl

@jfitzgan said...

I think embiid plays. Been listed as questionable for quite some time and pretty much plays every game. This is a big game on the road. Sixers been struggling on the road but playing the current #1 team in the west. This is a good test to see where they stand. Can’t see him sitting unless he’s truly injured which I don’t think he is. Just my take as a sixer fan.

Utah is damn good

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

You really can’t play Rose or Payton at this point cane you?

Depends on price, but the guard situation appears to be a pretty strict minutes split. Quickely is the cheapest DK exposure to ATL guard “defense”, love him on Y at $10, will throw him in 1 on DK just in case.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).