• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

If Jordan sees 25+ minutes tonight which he should given Sac’s rotation he could have a very, very nice game. Starting to feel that’s the C play.

He was the center in my first lineup. They play with his minutes though, is my only concern.

• Njsum1

@Tribefan18 said...

I like Allen tonight…but I think I’ll pay the 700 more to grab capela.

Only knock on Capela is that he’s been on the 30 minute or under plan the last couple of weeks. Not seeing mid 30’s anymore. He could still get it done at that price in 30 minutes. I’ll have a share or two.

• mbunner23

I don’t like playing sixer center roulette.

• Brendan239

Is Westy a good play on FD? There are soooooo many good plays below him but can he play 35 minutes and put up 70 FD points?

• Brendan239

Is Whiteside a play because of opponent? 38 FD points???

• Wooden_Bones

@Brendan239 said...

Not if he only sees 17 min.

• jfitzgan

@tmarohl said...

Utah is damn good

Agreed. Was more a comment that I think embiid will play not that I want to play him.

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

I have him at 1.76 FPPM Y which scores the same as FD which means he’d need 22+ minutes to hit that target. I think it would take Holmes sitting or getting hurt in the 1st for him to see those minutes. Maybe Holmes foul trouble would get him there, but with his minutes range from 7-20 over the last 10 I think the chances of him getting 20+ tonight when BKN will go small when Jordan rests (and SAC likely to match small) are pretty thin. My guess is closer to 15 minutes for Whiteside tonight than 20+.

• rstylz

@Brendan239 said...

I thought he would be in play last night to guard JVal. And with no Bagley i thought he might get a few extra minutes because of the lack of size with everyone else.

And i thought wrong. I do not think any match up will garner him more minutes.

• rstylz

Is there any chance we see McGee and Allen at the same time? We saw a bit of Drum and Allen together.

Although McGee and Allen is like having 2 of the exact same guys out there….

• mbunner23

@rstylz said...

Is there any chance we see McGee and Allen at the same time? We saw a bit of Drum and Allen together.

Although McGee and Allen is like having 2 of the exact same guys out there….

I don’t think. Especially against a smallish GS team that wants to get up and down.

• Brendan239

I’m having such a hard time finding a C I like better than Boogie on FD. Everyone looks like a 5x play tonight but Boogie can put up 50 maybe easier than anyone else. No?

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

I don’t think. Especially against a smallish GS team that wants to get up and down.

Yeah…the more I think about it I wonder if McGee gets much playing time tonight. Should smash the minutes he plays, but CLE may just go small here with Cedi or Prince playing C.

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

I’m having such a hard time finding a C I like better than Boogie on FD. Everyone looks like a 5x play tonight but Boogie can put up 50 maybe easier than anyone else. No?

Do you think he can do it in ~23 minutes? In last 5 starts he hit 30 minutes 1 time the other 4 22-25 (3 blowouts, 1 B2B). Maybe tonight’s when he sees 30 and breaks the slate.

• Codyveo

This game seems to fit Allen to a T but the minutes scare me. With all the front court bodies they have what makes anybody think he will see more than 28 minutes?

• frugal

@Codyveo said...

This game seems to fit Allen to a T but the minutes scare me. With all the front court bodies they have what makes anybody think he will see more than 28 minutes?

He hit 34 and 35 minutes over the last 10. No guarantee he sees 30+, but why not (barring blowout) if they think he’s their future C.

• RipCityRings

@mbunner23 said...

I don’t like playing sixer center roulette.

I do think Gobert makes more sense than paying down for Dwight/Bradley. Should dominate on the boards, though I might give a slight boost to Bradley since he matches up better and has practiced with Rudy forever.

Bubbled out last night with both my DK entries, .25 and 1 FPS outside the cash. You were right monarch, Rozier over Sexton. I don’t know why I’m so biased against Rozier, I just can’t help betting against him. Luckily finished high in the late slate to make up for it.

Feels like a Sabonis night to me, and I have a hunch about Joe Harris that I can’t seem to shake…

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

So I decided to take a chance tonight. Back on the Superbowl FD was doing the Bingo card. I got lucky and got Bingo for 32nd place and they credited me $250….I havent ever played any tourney above $25 before but I am taking $100 of it and entering the $100 Single Entry NBA Windmill…..What is the worst that could happen?! I dont play on FD much so the construction is really weird for me there!

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

Can’t figure out why but I’m all over Bruce brown

• Codyveo

@frugal said...

He hit 34 and 35 minutes over the last 10. No guarantee he sees 30+, but why not (barring blowout) if they think he’s their future C.

I guess last night is scaring me off. But the game was out of hand and the front end of a B2B so I get it.

• RipCityRings

@RandysCrow said...

So I decided to take a chance tonight. Back on the Superbowl FD was doing the Bingo card. I got lucky and got Bingo for 32nd place and they credited me $250….I havent ever played any tourney above $25 before but I am taking $100 of it and entering the $100 Single Entry NBA Windmill…..What is the worst that could happen?! I dont play on FD much so the construction is really weird for me there!

All you need to know about FD is that their pricing is usually broken, so the likelihood that a mid-range guy is going to go 10x is much higher in general than on DK. Paying down at C also seems to be lucrative more often than not, and bleals/turnovers are infinitely more important there (and by infintely I mean 1.5x and 2x, respectively).

• RipCityRings

@Jsmitty123433 said...

Can’t figure out why but I’m all over Bruce brown

Because he’s their only plus defender and gets his through hustle stats which makes him uniquely suited to playing with three of the highest-usage guys in the league.

• mbunner23

@RipCityRings said...

I do think Gobert makes more sense than paying down for Dwight/Bradley. Should dominate on the boards, though I might give a slight boost to Bradley since he matches up better and has practiced with Rudy forever.

Bubbled out last night with both my DK entries, .25 and 1 FPS outside the cash. You were right monarch, Rozier over Sexton. I don’t know why I’m so biased against Rozier, I just can’t help betting against him. Luckily finished high in the late slate to make up for it.

Feels like a Sabonis night to me, and I have a hunch about Joe Harris that I can’t seem to shake…

Sabonis should smash for sure.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

11 for 41 from the field his last four games and while averaging 23.4 minutes?

• chronoxiong

Those of you who are trying to figure out the Sixers Center roulette. The solution is this: I hope Embiid plays. Why? The Jazz are the best team in the West while the Sixers are currently the best team in the East. Best way to see how you stack up against other great teams is playing against them. I hope Embiid does the right thing and play assuming he isn’t too injured. And that will solve your Sixers Center roulette problem because you dont have to worry about picking Howard or Bradley. I sure dont!

Jesus christ, TJ McConnell is 5.9k now. That is a massive price for a backup PG. He costs more than a ton of starting PGs in the whole league.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).