• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Washington ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Sabonis should smash for sure.

What up with that 27 minutes last game….dude was tearing it up, yet didn’t close for some reason, when all the other starters +TJ closed.

If he’s back to big minutes, its definitely a smash spot

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Kawhi Leonard (leg) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/KDhBpW1bYQ

Status note: Paul George (toe) remains out Monday.

Patrick Beverley (rest) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/VAviN0isW0

• RipCityRings

@chronoxiong said...

The Jazz are the best team in the West while the Sixers are currently the best team in the East. Best way to see how you stack up against other great teams is playing against them.

Sixers are nowhere close to a great team, Jazz will wreck them without Embiid.

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

Kawhi Leonard (leg) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/KDhBpW1bYQ

Status note: Paul George (toe) remains out Monday.

Patrick Beverley (rest) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/VAviN0isW0

Clippers chalk is the worst, but at least we got the news early…

Edit: Bev going to play on a B2B? Also worried about old man Ibaka after playing 29, though he gets the best matchup.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Taurean Prince (ankle) listed questionable Monday. https://t.co/UlbYe6b2zp

• Njsum1

@RipCityRings said...

In addition to the….

Mann should get nice run tonight.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Taurean Prince (ankle) listed questionable Monday. https://t.co/UlbYe6b2zp

Questionable with a broken shot

• kdsdawg

@RipCityRings said...

Edit: Bev going to play on a B2B? Also worried about old man Ibaka after playing 29, though he gets the best matchup.

this says Patrick Bev out

• rstylz

2 hours in the morning only to change everything with RWB news, 2 more hours waisted now that we get clippers news.

Why even bother.

I am going to just wait until 6:30 from now on.

• Bornsupreme

Cedi day?!!

• chronoxiong

Am I really gonna roster Reggie Jackson now? I can’t forget the last time the Heat and Clippers played each other.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@rstylz said...

2 hours in the morning only to change everything with RWB news, 2 more hours waisted now that we get clippers news.

Why even bother.

I am going to just wait until 6:30 from now on.

Right. It’s annoying. Then when you’ve had all day to prep and make decisions, you ultimately end up feeling rushed in the end, then when lock happens you’re like…

• deepfat

Any thoughts on Mo Wagner for value?

• monarch

I think Reggie Jackson and Terence Mann are very good plays tonight

• Yeoman

@deepfat said...

Any thoughts on Mo Wagner for value?

I have him penciled in but I’m hoping we’ll get a lineup announcement before lock. He might get 25+ if he starts; if he doesn’t there’s always risk of a DNP. Seems like he played well enough to have earned minutes but who knows.

• frugal

Ok, I’ve got some things penciled in but I have a feeling I’m going to be making some massive changes in about an hour as news starts to flow.

• Bornsupreme

Which game is going into overtime tonight? Clev vs GS???!

• frugal

@monarch said...

I think Reggie Jackson and Terence Mann are very good plays tonight

Yeah…I’m trying to work though some projections there to see exactly what exposure I want. I mean, really most the starting lineup, Morris, and Mann are all underpriced given their roles tonight. The essentially ran a 9 man rotation last night and now are down Pat Bev too. May end up with at least 1 heavy stack there.

• Golfnut04240

It’s amazing how the optimal lineups change as we get news. At noon, I had 100% Beal then at 4:30 I had just 1 with Beal. I just ran Lineup HQ again … no Beal.

• Pandamonious

@Bornsupreme said...

Which game is going into overtime tonight? Clev vs GS???!

I’m thinking MIA/LAC or CHI/IND

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yeoman said...

I have him penciled in but I’m hoping we’ll get a lineup announcement before lock. He might get 25+ if he starts; if he doesn’t there’s always risk of a DNP. Seems like he played well enough to have earned minutes but who knows.

If they own Boston at home and then change the lineup without a clear cut #1 draft prospect preventing them from tanking, Scott Brooks will be fired immediately.

• Pandamonious

This seems like a good night to just avoid all the chalk, except maybe Harden and probably Reggie. Not sure Mann will be chalk or not. Last time in this situation he wasn’t, but people are probably more aware of him now.

• Njsum1

@Bornsupreme said...

Cedi day?!!

Return of the Ced-I?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bornsupreme said...

Cedi day?!!

Definitely if Prince is out. I’ll probably have some even if Prince is in

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

I’m thinking MIA/LAC or CHI/IND

I have Brooklyn the closest at 118 to 117
    However, I have the Knicks favored by 2 and Vegas has Atlanta favored by 2 and if you average that….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).