NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KillaChap

This should be fun…. what the hell are we going to complain about all day?

Is there merit in stacking up the Wizzers since they’re fresh?

• superjon

Well I’m only going 3 tonight. Wall/Thomas, Wall/Teague, Wall/Rondo

One of them has to min cash, right?

• dp33071

Scored 358 in yahoo’s $5 and tied for 2nd place, $400. Also 17 of my 20 lineups cashed, walking away with $566 profit. Not my best night but def one of the better ones. Trusting your own process is so key.

• KillaChap

@dp33071 said...

Scored 358 in yahoo’s $5 and tied for 2nd place, $400. Also 17 of my 20 lineups cashed, walking away with $566 profit. Not my best night but def one of the better ones. Trusting your own process is so key.

I was about to go on Yahoo but then they once again released more news yesterday that even more users had their accounts hacked. Why can’t they ensure the security of their customers?

• MPDR1983

I won 1.80 last night… feeling pretty hype! lol

• DirkDigglerz

@dp33071 said...

Bro That’s nice Congrats so Close! What’s your lineup Scored 338 on YAHOO good for 38th! place damn 338 with a 35 from CURRY I could of won it if balled out! My Sneaky Meats: Marcus Smart Balled out Did you have Westbrook too

• DirkDigglerz

That 2k Simulation of KeithVanhorn was right hahaha Brook Lopez balled out! man I should have put one Lopez in

• RecEm2014

Down to $0.34 and woke up this AM to $76. Started with $15! What a time to be alive!

All the IT and Jimmy Buckets tonight!

• dp33071

@DirkDigglerz said...

Bro That’s nice Congrats so Close! What’s your lineup Scored 338 on YAHOO good for 38th! place damn 338 with a 35 from CURRY I could of won it if balled out! My Sneaky Meats: Marcus Smart Balled out Did you have Westbrook too

Thanks man! If it wasn’t for Klay I would have stayed in first. You were also close. Been close gives you that extra confidence. Hope we can take down one one of these days.

My final lineup was this:

RWB – 76.3
    Barton – 33.8
    Nelson – 37.4
    Saric- 34.7
    Jokic – 46.8
    Frank the Tank – 41.0
    Monroe – 40.1
    Smart – 48.0

Smart was the key. Dirk was money as well in other lineups. I am usually a balanced player but with so much value I had to throw in RWB and build around him.

• Kbry24

Shout out to DirkDigglerz who put out a nice lineup yesterday! His 390 upside lineup produced a 3rd place finish in the $20 /86 man entry. Good work, sir!

• dp33071

@Kbry24 said...

Shout out to DirkDigglerz who put out a nice lineup yesterday! His 390 upside lineup produced a 3rd place finish in the $20 /86 man entry. Good work, sir!

Which contest is this? My 358 surely would have won the contest.

• dp33071

@KillaChap said...

I was about to go on Yahoo but then they once again released more news yesterday that even more users had their accounts hacked. Why can’t they ensure the security of their customers?

I didn’t hear about this but just read it. Never a good sign but I am not super worried….yet lol

• DirkDigglerz

@dp33071 said...

Thanks man! If it wasn’t for Klay I would have stayed in first. You were also close. Been close gives you that extra confidence. Hope we can take down one one of these days.

My final lineup was this:

RWB – 76.3
    Barton – 33.8
    Nelson – 37.4
    Saric- 34.7
    Jokic – 46.8
    Frank the Tank – 41.0
    Monroe – 40.1
    Smart – 48.0

Smart was the key. Dirk was money as well in other lineups. I am usually a balanced player but with so much value I had to throw in RWB and bulid around him.

Bro you’re so close I had that same lineup too haha But I have Tim Hardaway instead of Nelson! I was wrong on Nelson hahahaha my mistake. Who you got today?

• Kbry24

@dp33071 said...

Which contest is this? My 358 surely would have won the contest.

Yup, 341 was the high score and it would of won you $250. Single entry / $20 entry / 86 people / yahoo… I didn’t look if there was a name for the small tourney of whatever it was.

• DirkDigglerz

@Kbry24 said...

Congrats my dude!!! the other guy didn’t have the guts to play it yesterday haha Keep on winning bro.

• gausman7

@KillaChap said...

just to be aware, by them ONLY using paypal…your info isnt anywhere near Yahoo servers. All your financial info is at Paypal. Can’t imagine a situation that would negatively affect you.

• KillaChap

@gausman7 said...

just to be aware, by them ONLY using paypal…your info isnt anywhere near Yahoo servers. All your financial info is at Paypal. Can’t imagine a situation that would negatively affect you.

Thanks, I wasn’t aware of this fact.

• az0064

I had such a good roster and CJ, lil Juancho, and Horford blew it to hell. Congrats to all you other folks though, way to not let the sharks beat you.

• gausman7

@az0064 said...

I had such a good roster and CJ, lil Juancho, and Horford blew it to hell. Congrats to all you other folks though, way to not let the sharks beat you.

When 3 players underproduce…was it really SUCH a good roster??? hahaha just kidding man.

tonight on FD…it’s such a mess. 2 games…you have to play starters. the only question is “Do you roster both Wall and Thomas”. If you do, you have to take a couple shots on bench players. If you don’t, you get all starters, but you have to make some concessions. When you roster Wall and Rondo, you can get virtually get the best of every other position.

I am going to play the $25 single entry on Fanduel and limit my play to that. There is 705 entries, so even though there will be multiples…it wont be anything like the big GPPs. In the big ones, there is virtually no room for error as I see it. Just my two cents.

• Boneys2000

I won 8 big ones last night.Dont want to think about how much it would have been if I had put Thompson in my lineup.Shoot me now!

• dp33071

@DirkDigglerz said...

Bro you’re so close I had that same lineup too haha But I have Tim Hardaway instead of Nelson! I was wrong on Nelson hahahaha my mistake. Who you got today?

Still riding the high from last night lol that I am now getting around to the lineups. I will have less time today to look over things, gotta get some gym and work in but once I see some nice plays or etc I will post it here thru out the day.

• kmdilsaver

officially on a week losing streak, need to find a new strategy. Usually have 1 cash lineup that i enter in multiple single cash games then usually do about 3 gpp lineups. My cash lineups have been failing me, have had some bad luck and have had some dumb picks. Think I might be taking tonight off and regroup after the all star break.

• deerosa

Two entries and I am done. Was there even a swat listed?

IT3/Buckets/ do what you want with the rest.

• dp33071

Ok upon looking at things but not in depth yet, I’m afraid to say it but I might need to play Doug M. If Wade is out. Min price on Yahoo. Also I am looking your way Monta. If both of those two can give you 25-30 then your in a good spot. I will be looking to put those two in a couple lineups with Wall and IT3. Then maybe one without IT3 and just Wall and playing Beal and vice versa with not playing Wall but playing IT3.

• MPDR1983

@kmdilsaver said...

officially on a week losing streak, need to find a new strategy. Usually have 1 cash lineup that i enter in multiple single cash games then usually do about 3 gpp lineups. My cash lineups have been failing me, have had some bad luck and have had some dumb picks. Think I might be taking tonight off and regroup after the all star break.

stay off here and pick your own players for a day.. it will help

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).