NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hobbes2d

@billholler said...

I actually like James Young tonight too since Brown will be out again. He just needs about 25 minutes to reach 7x value.

I honestly wasn’t looking at him but I also hadn’t done any research for such a small slate yet. Getting a minimum priced punt surely makes things more interesting for LU combinations.

• draggin49

Thanks for clarifying on Rolo , I guess I will just go extra cheap at center

• tim51278

Maxed out the FD $4 and have barely any Kieff, Gortat, McDermott or Mirotic. I see a few ties but honestly running 150 lineups there’s so many combos even on a two game slate.

• RWilder

@lloydjv1 said...

FYI, I followed Noto’s chart yesterday in that quarter arcade lineup and it was dead on. Seems I need to be paying a little more attention to that and not trusting all the hype. I would have never considered Dirk, and he was part of that lineup going off for like 48FPS. BroLo was very low owned and look what he did too.

What is “Noto’s chart”?

• draped

@Cooper08 said...

True….BUT in 6+ game slates I am taking bench players because they represent great value at there price…these teams don’t have that great value tonight from the bench….when you use a bench player that person is locked in for x amounts of points(higher end points) and will hit it 90% of time..tonight those bench players are locked in for x amount of points and will hit 20-30% of the time…

ya I agree with your statement that these bench guys are far less likely to hit, but on a 2 game slate ill take 30% chance to hit if it means im ahead of 90% of the field.

I think we both agree that this slate is ugly and the only reason why im putting any money in is bc its the last slate before the all star break.

• RWilder

@lloydjv1 said...

Kicking myself for not using that 367 entry LU in the Four Point. Carp, it woulda been good for $10K. I only won 6 in it. Reload and try again.

I dont understand why you guys dont always play the big tournaments, you guys would win a lot more then a couple hundred dollars. Thousands.

• hobbes2d

Anyone looking at Rozier?

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@draped said...

ya I agree with your statement that these bench guys are far less likely to hit, but on a 2 game slate ill take 30% chance to hit if it means im ahead of 90% of the field.

I think we both agree that this slate is ugly and the only reason why im putting any money in is bc its the last slate before the all star break.

Good banter…) gl tonight…

• RWilder

@frugal said...

Yesterday I had extremely limited time to build lineups and it bit me. Tonight…not sure it’s worth putting any time into things. Rotisserie entry into the Yahoo tourney. Not going to overthink it. Either the scrub combos with the studs hit or not, that’s going to be the only factor that matters tonight.

Me too. Although roughly 7 of my 9 picks were all great. I put Rubio in there the night before and nver did the research to change out. He killed me and made me go from making 100$ to barely making anything. Forst time in a long time i dodnt have the time to put in research.

• Lathum

Threw together 5 lineups and rolling with them. Going to take a nap with the time I usually use for research.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@RWilder said...

I dont understand why you guys dont always play the big tournaments, you guys would win a lot more then a couple hundred dollars. Thousands.

Throw me 15k and I will split my winnings with you 50/50 and will play the higher stakes every night..you can afford it, doesn’t your wife work for the Clippers? The other night on the three game slate I have three teams, four contests..$13 entry fee won $125.. if I put them in the $300 that night I win 16.6k, $150 I win $4600.. send me a DM if you wish to send me my request.

• jonube

Thoughts on Rondo tonight?

• 7klub06

This can’t be life. This slate is something else 🤔

• joker99

Felicio at center? FD

• billholler

@JimKronlund said...

Yeah I deleted it but you guys are too fast.

That’s what she said

• RipCityRings

@tim51278 said...

Maxed out the FD $4 and have barely any Kieff, Gortat, McDermott or Mirotic. I see a few ties but honestly running 150 lineups there’s so many combos even on a two game slate.

I was just about to ask your rationale behind fading Kieff, then noticed he’s $7.4K on FD. No idea how I built several lineups without catching that, that’s peak pricing for Kieff. Definitely considering the fade now too…

• spectoris

is Kevin Seraphin really a valuable option at PF tonight or is there someone else who may be better at his price point. Even with Thaddeus Young and possibly Lavoy Allen out, Kevin Seraphin is terrible.

I have enough for Taj Gibson, but I really don’t like him much either. Same with Amir Johnson and Nikola Mirotic etc… I am pretty stuck on who may exceed value tonight.

• wolverinezack

spend up for markieff. don’t see any other PF coming within 15 of him unless of course he bombs but thinking due to the scarcity of the position, kieff is a must play

• hypegotti

Seraphin really fucked me last night, guy just stood around looking almost as fat as Jefferson who came in for him and tripled him up. But, I’m going back to the well with him tonight. Bounce back.

• spectoris

@wolverinezack said...

spend up for markieff. don’t see any other PF coming within 15 of him unless of course he bombs but thinking due to the scarcity of the position, kieff is a must play

I actually did spend up for Markieff Morris. I need a garage player now.

• billholler

@spectoris said...

is Kevin Seraphin really a valuable option at PF tonight or is there someone else who may be better at his price point. Even with Thaddeus Young and possibly Lavoy Allen out, Kevin Seraphin is terrible.

If Allen is out again, Seraphin might get 30-35 minutes. If you promised me up front that he would get 30 minutes, he would be a must play on DK at $3500. As it stands, he is nothing more than a punt and that’s saying something since it’s only a 2 game slate. I wouldn’t play him on FD if I could play there.

• billholler

@wolverinezack said...

On DK Porter is eligible at PF

• jetsfan303

@KillaChap said...

So Seige mentioned James Young as a sleeper type pick that makes a slate like today. Any Celtics fans have any insight?

Not a Celtic Fan but used him last night in the FD $4 and his ownership was so low it had a —— for a caption.

• damionismyname

@yanks250125 said...

what does he play?

the skin flute

• RipCityRings

I’ve been looking at this slate for WAY too long. Someone talk me off of Trey Burke.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.