NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• whitemamba86

who are ur fav wizard and pacers player? i already know who i like from the bulls celtics game

• draped

I really hope someone like Rakeem Christmas goes for 40 FP and the guy who was out of his mind enough to play him wins.

• spectoris

@billholler said...

If Allen is out again, Seraphin might get 30-35 minutes. If you promised me up front that he would get 30 minutes, he would be a must play on DK at $3500. As it stands, he is nothing more than a punt and that’s saying something since it’s only a 2 game slate. I wouldn’t play him on FD if I could play there.

I really hope he gets 35 mins. I find it extremely frustrating when punt players who start, such as Amir Johnson, only get 15 mins!!! I am just worried that these types of players may start, but don’t play many minutes.

• draped

@whitemamba86 said...

who are ur fav wizard and pacers player? i already know who i like from the bulls celtics game

ill trade you.

WAS – Porter – Markieff – Gortat
    IND – Ellis – Teague – Turner

EDI: on DK

• Ryan61290

@hypegotti said...

Seraphin really fucked me last night, guy just stood around looking almost as fat as Jefferson who came in for him and tripled him up. But, I’m going back to the well with him tonight. Bounce back.

I rostered him too and had to watch a different game because he is useless. He just runs the court and tries to get out of the way of his teammates

• lloydjv1

@Cooper08 said...

Throw me 15k and I will split my winnings with you 50/50 and will play the higher stakes every night..you can afford it, doesn’t your wife work for the Clippers? The other night on the three game slate I have three teams, four contests..$13 entry fee won $125.. if I put them in the $300 that night I win 16.6k, $150 I win $4600.. send me a DM if you wish to send me my request.

Thats me right there. I have 6 dependents at home and 10 acres of land to tend so the majority of my plays are on the quarter arcade. I do run out a couple of larger GPP’s each night, but no way can I afford to max them.

• Ryan61290

@spectoris said...

I really hope he gets 35 mins. I find it extremely frustrating when punt players who start, such as Amir Johnson, only get 15 mins!!! I am just worried that these types of players may start, but don’t play many minutes

He played 27 minutes last night and ended with 9.25 fantasy points on DK

• 7klub06

@RipCityRings said...

I’ve been looking at this slate for WAY too long. Someone talk me off of Trey Burke.

Don’t do it reconsider

• lloydjv1

@RWilder said...

What is “Noto’s chart”?

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/nba-first-look-thursday-february-16th-1742629

NBA First Look.

• RipCityRings

@7klub06 said...

Don’t do it reconsider

Thanks.

• whitemamba86

@draped said...

ill trade you.

WAS – Porter – Markieff – Gortat
    IND – Ellis – Teague – Turner

EDI: on DK

bos – smart olynk crowder
    chi – butler then its a crap shoot for pg or pf. whoever starts at pg i decent vs celtics cause thomas cant guard but butler will eat up all the usage, and pf its either gibson mcbuckets or niko who will score more i dont know. and i like rolo . someone has to rebound vs boston. i hope butler starts at sg and niko at sf

• 7klub06

@RipCityRings said...

Thanks.

Haven’t watched Wizards that much but what I have seen he gets a little spurt here and there

• billholler

@Ryan61290 said...

He played 27 minutes last night and ended with 9.25 fantasy points on DK

And he hit 10x value in 25 minutes the last time he played Washington

• champion17222

What will be winning score tonight

• Beavsftw

And tonight is probably the night Amir goes off and fucks everyone.

• whitemamba86

@champion17222 said...

• billholler

@champion17222 said...

Whatever my highest one is

• TnCowboy

@RWilder said...

Me too. Although roughly 7 of my 9 picks were all great. I put Rubio in there the night before and nver did the research to change out. He killed me and made me go from making 100$ to barely making anything. Forst time in a long time i dodnt have the time to put in research.

Not being a smart a$$, but what research would you have done that would have told you to fade a potential 6-7x PG that had been playing lights out in a game against a team surrendering about 1000 FP’s a game to all PG’s?

• dgballer

@TnCowboy said...

Not being a smart a$$, but what research would you have done that would have told you to fade a potential 6-7x PG that had been playing lights out in a game against a team surrendering about 1000 FP’s a game to all PG’s?

Rubio got me as well. He was in a good spot but I think his home /road splits are considerable and was second night of B2B so not entirely unexpected

• monarch

Last season there were also two games on Thursday of the All Star game. Looking at the boxscores…Wall, KD and AD were underwhelming. I wonder if the guys traveling to New Orleans are going to mail it in?

• DfsBopBooth

This slate is poo. Best combo at PF is Morris and Thad. Also I love no talk about Turner, I think he might be the lowest owned of the starting 4 and the 2 that get substantial minutes off the bench.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Cooper08 said...

Words of wisdom… play all starters in your lineup.. this will make it unique and get you a leg up on the field..everyone is over thinking and trying to find those 2-3 “scrubs” that may or may not hit…in two game slates minutes are a premium..

So essentially your saying to fade rondo/ellis/olynyk. Doesn’t sound like a winning strategy on todays slate. I could see 2/3 in a winning lineup tonight

• Syzltuth

@spectoris said...

Quick question for everyone. When creating multiple lineups, do you create one lineup and then another with just a slight difference to differentiate it.

I am in the process of creating at least 2 lineups (maybe more) but I don’t know how much I want to change from my original lineup. For example, if I like Wall/Teague/Butler tonight, should my next lineup also have these 3 players. However, Morris/Beal may also be in play for big nights but it would be hard to fit all 5 into one lineup in addition to adding Smart.

I just hate rostering players that are not only garbage, but don’t play minutes. However, on a 2 game slate that is unavoidable. Amir Johnson is a possibly but only played 15 minutes last night. Kent Bazemore is a player I really hate because whenever I roster him he lays a turd, like last night.

I am still relatively new to DFS basketball, but is there any advice that anyone can give or do you pretty much just have to pay up for a few of the same players you think will perform and get lucky with your punt plays.

The ultimate goal I think is to at least min. cash with all your lineups. So should my core players on a slate with multiple lineups be the same? Thanks

Yeah, having a core of 2-4 players is generally the way to go, especially if you’re only running a few lu’s and not the 150 max. Build the core you think will produce the most points and then swap out a couple players in each other lu to change it up and hope for that perfect hit. If your core is good and you surround it with decent support players you can hopefully min cash on every lu and maybe 1 or 2 will hit a higher payout tier for some good money.

• Jersmith87

I hate this slate

• Crimsonstar18

RoLo, Rondo, McBuckets or Amir for the UTL punt on DK?

Not sure where to go, RoLo’s minutes are getting lower but still putting up double digit shots.

McBuckets is hit and miss. And of course rondo is in the doghouse but I still like him as a pivot from MCW. I’m guessing Amir will finally go off tonight.

Any thoughts?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).