NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

@Syzltuth said...

If I remember, McD put up a pretty good fantasy score last time c’s played them. Didn’t he go off shooting 3’s that night?

The logic here is if Butler puts up a dud McBuckets will kill it in garbage time

• billholler

@DirkDigglerz said...

The logic here is if Butler puts up a dud McBuckets will kill it in garbage time

Or if Jimmy is hot, Dougie only plays 10 minutes and puts up 8 fantasy points.

• 7klub06

@champion17222 said...

What will be winning score tonight

• rocketman828

I’m guessing the winning score will be 297.

• lloydjv1

@7klub06 said...

I think closer to 320. Wall or Beal could go off and have a RWB night, but I don’t see how anyone is going get that many value plays in on this slate. I think If you just create chalky lineups you cash, albeit minimally. Should be a boatload of ties in places.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

So essentially your saying to fade rondo/ellis/olynyk. Doesn’t sound like a winning strategy on todays slate. I could see 2/3 in a winning lineup tonight

Correct, all three are due for let me down games….they are not the type of players who can consistently continue to put up the numbers they have been producing.

• Dirt_Lavert

@jetsfan303 said...

Not a Celtic Fan but used him last night in the FD $4 and his ownership was so low it had a —— for a caption.

As a Celtics fan, never choose James Young if you like $$$

• champion17222

Nice I try to project 400 pts every night so far I can only get to 360 thay means ill get 260.im new to this been playing basketball for 3 weeks now.single entrys

• Dirt_Lavert

Nikola Mirotic (PF) | CHI | $3700

Back spasms 2/16/17 12:12 PM

Nikola Mirotic will play Thursday.

Mirotic will suit up Thursday vs. the Celtics after missing the past two games with back spasms. His presence will likely cut into the value of Doug McDermott, who has scored 28.75 and 21.25 DraftKings points in 32.5 and 29.4 minutes over the last two games without Mirotic. Wade (illness) has been ruled out, which means that Jimmy Butler will be the most popular option among Bulls players: Butler has averaged 53.2 DraftKings points and a massive +12.4 FantasyLabs’ Plus/Minus in 38.0 minutes per game over five games. Butler could be the only Bull to see 30-plus minutes, which means that the big men are risky plays despite facing a Boston team that ranks 26th in rebound rate on the year, grabbing only 48.1 percent of the available boards.

• champion17222

Celtics fan here too

• Dirt_Lavert

What’s with the Taj minutes. If he plays 30 minutes he’s a lock tonight along with Lopez

• KindGuy

There has only been one other 2 game main slate this season. It was back on January 22nd. Highest score was 348.5 DK Pts.

• lloydjv1

I hope RoLo thinks he is BroLo tonight.

• monarch

I’m taking a look at McDermott as well. Boston just got back from a West Coast trip to host Philly and now travels to Chicago. Against the 76ers they allowed 31 3 PT FG attempts and I’m speculating that they may not have their legs. If McDermott can get 8 or 9 looks from deep he could have a big game. I think the Bulls could blow them out.

• Dirt_Lavert

@monarch said...

I’m taking a look at McDermott as well. Boston just got back from a West Coast trip to host Philly and now travels to Chicago. Against the 76ers they allowed 31 3 PT FG attempts and I’m speculating that they may not have their legs. If McDermott can get 8 or 9 looks from deep he could have a big game. I think the Bulls could blow them out.

It will be a close game. Celtics rarely ever get blown out

• Potsmoke

2 of the last 3 games Morris hasn’t hit 20 FDP… hmm

• whitemamba86

are people really paying 10700 for wall???

• rocketman828

For utility spot on DK can’t decide between Gortat or Porter!

• billholler

@elementasrat said...

There has only been one other 2 game main slate this season. It was back on January 22nd. Highest score was 348.5 DK Pts.

That is irrelevant since there is a 2 game tourney almost every night. They are usually Turbo, Late or Later. The highest score I see in my history for last month on DK was 330.5 and that guy won by 14 points. They seem to average around 310 points for 1st.

• whitemamba86

@rocketman828 said...

For utility spot on DK can’t decide between Gortat or Porter!

does that mean u have turner at ur c already? i like gortat tonight

• tim51278

Is Portis still an option with Mirotic playing now?

• mrdaman

Got CJ Miles locked and loaded…

• makeitra1n

I like how there’s a large $1 max 150 survivor on fd but no large $1 max 150 gpp like last year.genius

• whitemamba86

this is the night where if i could enter 150 lineups tonight in the $4 dk tourny i would win.

• Srogers96

Just because i honestly do like to give some people some help on here and with this Very very very very small slate gotta have those value plays, even though they will be hard to get with only two games. But I’m only giving the value plays i’m comfortable with and they are only from my team and i don’t think people will be on them to to much. But hey, wouldn’t be the first time i’ve been wrong while playing dfs.

My Wizards are playing tonight, there are two guys you could use for value.

Jason Smith: Watching on TV and going the game a couple days ago, hes a decent rebounder and when i mean he shoots that mid range every time that ball is passed to him. He shoots its no matter what. Only thing is if he’ll see minutes

Oubre Jr: The old head coach whitman didn’t really seem to try and give him time on the court last year. This year he is in Brooks rotation. He drives to the basket hard and gets to the FT line. He is decent on the defesive side. Same thing, he’s in the rotation but his minutes do go up and down.

I’d stay away from Trey Burke, Satoransky, and any one else coming off the bench.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).