NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

Lavoy Allen playing ??? he killed them for 40 the last time

• KindGuy

@whitemamba86 said...

this is the night where if i could enter 150 lineups tonight in the $4 dk tourny i would win.

Not if your core shits the bed.

• billholler

@whitemamba86 said...

this is the night where if i could enter 150 lineups tonight in the $4 dk tourny i would win.

According to you, you never lose and always score 300. That score is a guaranteed cash tonight.

• steelcitydozer

Fading Butler trying to get that obsurd unique line up

• billholler

@DirkDigglerz said...

That was against Detroit. If he’s a GTD, that means he’s still hurting and probably limited if he even gets off the bench.

• Syzltuth

No List today. Another foot of snow last night, lost power until 2 this afternoon, been shoveling all day and my sister in law had her baby this morning unexpectedly so I haven’t had time to keep up with the forum today. Small slate, picks are pretty obvious without much to choose from. My player pool is:
    Boston – IT, smart, olynyk, Amir
    (I’d recommend avoiding jerebko & rozier, they rarely provide value. Horford & crowder are ok but probably won’t surpass value)
    Wizards – Wall, beal, Gortat, markeiff
    (Avoid ubre, he’s terrible, probably won’t get value. I never trust porter, he’s hit or miss, has a few above value games but usually just 5x or less)
    Chicago – butler, rondo, taj, MCW, felicio
    (Rolo is a possibility but his min have been trending down and he’s missed value more often than hit it. Mcbuckets possible too. Had a great good game a few weeks back against the c’s, just depends on if his shot is on and if he gets min. Grant could be a decent punt if he gets starter min, could go above value but I really don’t know much about him)
    Indy – Teague, George, turner, Ellis, miles
    (If avoid Robinson, doesn’t get value often. Seraphin has passed value each time he’s gone over 20 min so he’s a decent option. Jefferson will get you about 5x so meh for a punt.)
    Those are my .05 cent picks and opinions for tonight. Hope everyone does great tonight, GL!

• whitemamba86

teague gortat ollynk turner fill in the rest. u can go wall butler george too . i just like gortat and teague as my main core

• Ryan61290

Billholler is the voice of reason behind every speculation haha I love it

• 7klub06

@whitemamba86 said...

are people really paying 10700 for wall???

Yep folks are going to pay for him

• billholler

@Ryan61290 said...

Billholler is the voice of reason behind every speculation haha I love it

Just trying to help and I haven’t felt like doing any work this week, so here we are. BTW, I made 5 lineups I like with Wall, Butler and IT in them.

• FoothillsFlash

What’s the over/under on the number of people who will be tied for 1st place in the Clutch tonight? I’m saying 14.

• 7klub06

@DirkDigglerz said...

It would be nice for them to send out a confirmation

• MikeMineo

wow. FD big GPP filled quicker than it has all year. weird for such a garbage slate. still plenty of spots on DK.

• DirkDigglerz

@billholler said...

That was against Detroit. If he’s a GTD, that means he’s still hurting and probably limited if he even gets off the bench.

Oops didn’t check the gamelogs.

• tim51278

Would you guys you guys go Mirotic over Portis now? Debating if Portis will get any run. Leaning Mirotic now

• Srogers96

@Syzltuth said...

No List today. Another foot of snow last night, lost power until 2 this afternoon, been shoveling all day and my sister in law had her baby this morning unexpectedly so I haven’t had time to keep up with the forum today. Small slate, picks are pretty obvious without much to choose from. My player pool is:
    Boston – IT, smart, olynyk, Amir
    (I’d recommend avoiding jerebko & rozier, they rarely provide value. Horford & crowder are ok but probably won’t surpass value)
    Wizards – Wall, beal, Gortat, markeiff
    (Avoid ubre, he’s terrible, probably won’t get value. I never trust porter, he’s hit or miss, has a few above value games but usually just 5x or less)
    Chicago – butler, rondo, taj, MCW, felicio
    (Rolo is a possibility but his min have been trending down and he’s missed value more often than hit it. Mcbuckets possible too. Had a great good game a few weeks back against the c’s, just depends on if his shot is on and if he gets min. Grant could be a decent punt if he gets starter min, could go above value but I really don’t know much about him)
    Indy – Teague, George, turner, Ellis, miles
    (If avoid Robinson, doesn’t get value often. Seraphin has passed value each time he’s gone over 20 min so he’s a decent option. Jefferson will get you about 5x so meh for a punt.)
    Those are my .05 cent picks and opinions for tonight. Hope everyone does great tonight, GL!

I gotta disagree with the Oubre call. And it’s honestly not because I’m a wizard fan that i think that.

But when he is playing and getting the minutes he doesnt get the ball feed to him often with wall, beal, Otto, and keiff

and he usally defends the smaller guy on the court and stays on the wing to defend which doesnt give him the best chance for boards.

But when he is in the paint and getting the ball feed to him, he gets to the line, and plays hard

But i’d never play him on a big slate, but a night like tonight where you need to save money to spend up and try to be different. I wouldn’t completley shut him out

But I’m not starting anything, or argueing like most peopel, and i respect your opinion.

• Ryan61290

@billholler said...

Just trying to help and I haven’t felt like doing any work this week, so here we are. BTW, I made 5 lineups I like with Wall, Butler and IT in them.

No no, I’m not criticizing. We are all here for opinions and reasoning for the players we pick.

Same here, 50% of my work day is devoted to DFS research

• AtomicCity42

@7klub06 said...

It would be nice for them to send out a confirmation

Msy play but will be coming off the bench if he does

• erizos17

@whitemamba86 said...

LOL

• Huntcho

@tim51278 said...

Would you guys you guys go Mirotic over Portis now? Debating if Portis will get any run. Leaning Mirotic now

Fred hates Portis so I would go Niko

• ScofieldReturns

the shot filled already…?

• nyknick

gortat/amir or taj/olynk?

• billholler

@Ryan61290 said...

Same here, 50% of my work day is devoted to DFS research

I own a business that’s really slow during the day so I have nothing else to do. No idea how I’m going to function without NBA for the next week. May have to actually research hockey.

• billholler

@nyknick said...

gortat/amir or taj/olynk?

taj and the white dude with the glorious flowing hair.

• Syzltuth

@Srogers96 said...

I gotta disagree with the Oubre call. And it’s honestly not because I’m a wizard fan that i think that.

But when he is playing and getting the minutes he doesnt get the ball feed to him often with wall, beal, Otto, and keiff

and he usally defends the smaller guy on the court and stays on the wing to defend which doesnt give him the best chance for boards.

But when he is in the paint and getting the ball feed to him, he gets to the line, and plays hard

But i’d never play him on a big slate, but a night like tonight where you need to save money to spend up and try to be different. I wouldn’t completley shut him out

But I’m not starting anything, or argueing like most peopel, and i respect your opinion.

All good, I don’t know the Wizards all that great. I think Oubre did have a pretty good game against my c’s a few weeks back and I know he burned a lot of people last week I think. He does have potential and seems to be a decent player, I’ve just never had much fantasy luck with him. It’s always good to hear differing options, especially from fans/people that watch these bench players more often than the rest of us that just see them when they’re nationally televised.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).