NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Srogers96

@billholler said...

I own a business that’s really slow during the day so I have nothing else to do. No idea how I’m going to function without NBA for the next week. May have to actually research hockey.

I honestly did look into hockey not to long ago because of All-star weekend coming up. didn’t go good. I’ll save my money lol

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Going to be fun watching all these people punt the SF/PF position tonight…if you don’t start one of Butler, George or Porter at SF and Morris, Porter or Olynk at PF you are going to be so far behind the field…

• erizos17

@billholler said...

I own a business that’s really slow during the day so I have nothing else to do. No idea how I’m going to function without NBA for the next week. May have to actually research hockey.

I’ll play LOL instead of NHL. I have a better chance lol @ LOL fantasy players

• MrPerfekt7

And it’s confirmed Lavoy is out

• Jcvelez815

Ian mahimi or josh smith??

• AtomicCity42

Allen ruled out

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@billholler said...

Setting yourself up for quite a few lude replies to your comment above..)

• hoffs812

Any james young love??

• lloydjv1

@7klub06 said...

Yep folks are going to pay for him

I still think on a slate like this he is more than viable.

• Gopackgo30

I’ve seen nothing on Seraphin being out. Link?

• moped_jones

@MikeMineo said...

wow. FD big GPP filled quicker than it has all year. weird for such a garbage slate. still plenty of spots on DK.

Probably b/c there’s no more slates until next Thursday. I don’t know what I’m going to do with myself.

• Jcvelez815

im stacking wizards all day errr day

• lloydjv1

Allen is out, so that settles that, but where did someone see Seraphin??

• MikeMineo

Seraphin isn’t out. Not sure what he’s talking about.

if he’s out then he has better connections than any of the team’s beat writers.

Guessing he mixed up Lavoy and Seraphin.

• Huntcho

@hunterspencerksu said...

Seraphin out

Look at this idiot^^^

CORRECTION: Allen

• Huntcho

@MikeMineo said...

Seraphin isn’t out. Not sure what he’s talking about.

if he’s out then he has better connections than any of the team’s beat writers.

Very sorry.. had Seraphin in my mind when I wrote that!

• jetsfan303

@Dirt_Lavert said...

As a Celtics fan, never choose James Young if you like $$$

Ironically he was in my highest scoring lineup (albeit on a bad night), hit value, had like 17.9 on $3,500 with Jaylen out. That was my RWB, Harden and scrubs lineup. Unfortunately, my power forwards were terrible.

• fanturds

@billholler said...

And he hit 10x value in 25 minutes the last time he played Washington

that all came with the 2nd unit though. the game was close, so its not like he was padding stats.

• lloydjv1

@Srogers96 said...

I honestly did look into hockey not to long ago because of All-star weekend coming up. didn’t go good. I’ll save my money lol

It’s difficult for sure. Need a good goalie who should win, and good center. Look at those guys who play in the same line and stack them together. On ice during a goal gives some points.

• Huntcho

How everyone sees me after reading that-

• lloydjv1

Look at this idiot^^^

LOL, you sent me scrambling.

• billholler

Look at this idiot^^^

Ok that made me LOL when I was ready to punch my monitor.

• Huntcho

@billholler said...

Already been one dude get the boot in this thread today for posting active players were out.

Yes I know. Was very unintentional. That notification popped up and due to the fact I saw Allen was out, Seraphin popped in my head and typed before thinking. Completely my bad and very sorry.

• Ryan61290

How everyone sees me after reading that-

Hahaha

• fildo22

Is there anything special about the FD Suvivor tournament that I’m missing? You have to advance 3 rounds just to face 12k people to win 1st prize of 5000? The survivor aspect is cool but this seems like a rip off unless I’m missing something.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).