NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• FDDough

@fildo22 said...

Is there anything special about the FD Suvivor tournament that I’m missing? You have to advance 3 rounds just to face 12k people to win 1st prize of 5000? The survivor aspect is cool but this seems like a rip off unless I’m missing something.

i dont think its really a rip off, more like something different to keep us locked in. It only cost $1, and its an elimination set up, i like it. Already got my lineup locked in

• IronMonkey415

He had Serapin on his mid so it’s okay lets forgive him.

• fanturds

i think i will just count the wrinkles on my balls for the next 46 minutes.

• FDDough

@fanturds said...

i think i will just count the wrinkles on my balls for the next 46 minutes.

LMFAO

• trinidon

This slate is stressful.

• Syzltuth

@billholler said...

I own a business that’s really slow during the day so I have nothing else to do. No idea how I’m going to function without NBA for the next week. May have to actually research hockey.

NHL basics – 1) choose a winning goalie (leftwinglock.com or app)

2) target teams with struggling goalies or teams with bad defense for you c/w/d players

3) choose players with high minutes/game. Gen min 20 min/game and also players that play on the power play for that easier chance of scoring. Also look for players with high shots on goal, you get points for each shot, even if it doesn’t score (at least on DK, not sure about fantasy scoring on other sites)

• billholler

@hunterspencerksu said...

Yes I know. Was very unintentional. That notification popped up and due to the fact I saw Allen was out, Seraphin popped in my head and typed before thinking. Completely my bad and very sorry.

My oldest son’s name is Hunter so I will let you slide.

• mctreklife

How everyone sees me after reading that-

LMAO

• Ryan61290

I won’t allow myself to roster Seraphin again after doing yesterday. I’m steering clear.

Everyone else roster him with confidence because I’ve been wrong the past 2 days

• billholler

And I’m completely ignoring the dude that tried to give me NHL DFS advice. Just stop it you devil!!! Not gonna play!!……….so which goalies are good….NOOO STOP!!!

• Huntcho

Honestly, is Wall going to have that much of a better game than Thomas? I’m 200 off what I feel is a perfect lineup (which is horrifying to me) and I have wall instead of Thomas. Someone convince me that Wall is gonna tear an ACL or something please…

• FDDough

Honestly, is Wall going to have that much of a better game than Thomas? I’m 200 off what I feel is a perfect lineup (which is horrifying to me) and I have wall instead of Thomas. Someone convince me that Wall is gonna tear an ACL or something please…

Wall is gonna tear an ACL or something tonight

• Huntcho

@FDDough said...

Thomas it is!

• dgballer

Do one of each

• KillaChap

Someone talk me off Mahinmi!! Revenge game. Blowout potential leading to more minutes? I mean I’m nuts but am I that nuts?

• dgballer

@KillaChap said...

Someone talk me off Mahinmi!! Revenge game. Blowout potential leading to more minutes? I mean I’m nuts but am I that nuts?

I thought I read that he was going to be on 13-15 min restriction. If you think he cab reach value. Go for it!!

• DirkDigglerz

@FDDough said...

Wow are you a psychic or something teams should hire you coz you can predict injuries

• dunbarnation

How everyone sees me after reading that-

Lmao yeah

• DirkDigglerz

@KillaChap said...

You’re nuts

• Huntcho

@dgballer said...

Do one of each

I would but I’m trying to roster Seraphin (am I right this time? LOL) and I can’t fit him in will Wall on this certain lineup.

• Conbon32

Lopez or Olynyk?

• GuarGuar

• Blogger of the Month

No idea what I just put together for NBA lmao… somehow got Seraphin in all 3 of my lineups so I guess that is my dart play…probably not the best but whatevs

• Lathum

Going to be a big overlay in the FD $1 survivor tournament. At about 33K/58K entries, top 50K advance. Be funny if they had 50,001.

• vick325

Porter, taj and turner or crowder, seraphin and gortat for Gpp?

• KillaChap

@DirkDigglerz said...

You’re nuts

Thank you.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).