NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• billholler

Anything other than this small slate and I would have to fade Wall. Price tag way too high. He seems to have a floor of 50 and a ceiling of 60. Having a great game and sneaking out 5x value just doesn’t get me excited.

• Huntcho

@Conbon32 said...

Lopez or Olynyk?

Olynyk because of offense. Although I’m scared of RoLo’s defense. RoLo and Felicio have been splitting minutes from what I’ve seen.

• FDDough

@DirkDigglerz said...

Wow are you a psychic or something teams should hire you coz you can predict injuries

Use to work for the Bulls, got fired after I didnt predict Derrick Rose second leg injury

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@hunterspencerksu said...

Honestly, is Wall going to have that much of a better game than Thomas? I’m 200 off what I feel is a perfect lineup (which is horrifying to me) and I have wall instead of Thomas. Someone convince me that Wall is gonna tear an ACL or something please…

I faded Thomas for Wall..wall has been much more consistent recently putting up 50+ points (4 of last 6) were as Thomas has not had any over 50 in last 7..pace fits Wall better than Thomas tonight..not worried about price, want points tonight..

• mctreklife

On one lineup i’m stuck on Lopez or Olynyck

• XxHeisenbergxX

My punt tonight is Young because everyone will be on GR3 and Ellis lets see how all plays out good luck Happy ASW.

• tulskir

So are people playing NHL during the break?

• XxHeisenbergxX

@fanturds said...

i think i will just count the wrinkles on my balls for the next 46 minutes.

lol

• Lathum

I feel like I have way to much Bulls exposure.

I remember being excited for a $600 GPP on Draftstreet. Then the first time I saw a 20K tournament on FD.

Can’t believe there is a 500K tournament on a 2 game slate.

• erizos17

@hunterspencerksu said...

Yes I know. Was very unintentional. That notification popped up and due to the fact I saw Allen was out, Seraphin popped in my head and typed before thinking. Completely my bad and very sorry.

No worries

• dunbarnation

18 more minutes…hurry up lol.

• Huntcho

Scary that I’m fading Morris for the most part tonight… last game vs IND Porter got in foul trouble and that was a major reason for his huge night.

• Lathum

I realize a 41 year old white dude isn’t the target demographic, but I really don’t get the ABC commercial with the rapper guy shouting random basketball things while his music stops.

• FoothillsFlash

Pros and cons for tonight’s slate:

Cons – with 2 games, this is going to be a shit show
    Pros – It’s gonna be over early tonight

• sidislike

I forgot to enter my LU into the shot after entering it into the freeplay now it’s filled damn it

• Syzltuth

@billholler said...

And I’m completely ignoring the dude that tried to give me NHL DFS advice. Just stop it you devil!!! Not gonna play!!……….so which goalies are good….NOOO STOP!!!

Lol

• billholler

@Lathum said...

I realize a 41 year old white dude isn’t the target demographic, but I really don’t get the ABC commercial with the rapper guy shouting random basketball things while his music stops.

They spell out what he’s saying now because the first commercial no one could understand what he was saying.

• dunbarnation

I couldn’t resist the overlay for the survivor on fd. Free lineups to the next round at this point.

• RecEm2014

Jefferson/Amir/Porter of Olynyk/Taj/Crowder

• Conbon32

Gortat or Turner?

• Beavsftw

So if the FD survivor doesn’t fill up do we all automatically advance? Lol

• MrPerfekt7

Looks at LU and damn got Gortat/Turner in almost everyone 👀. That good or bad let’s see how this plays out

• dunbarnation

Off topic but malachi richardson is now out for the kings… at this rate, they may just play lawson and collison 48 min a night lmao.

• Lathum

@Beavsftw said...

I’m tempted to put in a totally dead lineup just so I can finish with zero and advance.

• dunbarnation

@Beavsftw said...

Yes we do lol. If you have an extra dollar or two, feel free to use it. Regardless of the shit show tonight, you can at least say that you advanced to the next round lmao.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).