NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• monarch

@Beavsftw said...

So if the FD survivor doesn’t fill up do we all automatically advance? Lol

Its filling up fast…and why are people putting 10+ entries into that thing?

• 2incher

Going all in on cheap centers on FD. I lose.

• GGee87

@wolverinezack said...

spend up for markieff. don’t see any other PF coming within 15 of him unless of course he bombs but thinking due to the scarcity of the position, kieff is a must play

Thats where im at as well. You have to have enough raw points to win a GPP. If you could win by spending down at every position… it would be too easy. lol. Gotta get the points from somewhere… and unfortunately we only have 4 teams to choose players from. Fading Kieff makes sense… If you have someone who can get even half of the production that he gets.

• Beavsftw

@Lathum said...

I’m tempted to put in a totally dead lineup just so I can finish with zero and advance.

I’ll do it with you. Lowest points wins.

• bohach

They sent me an email with free entry. I’d assume that would mean most people got that same email. The fact it’s filled is surprising.

• Huntcho

Oh no… I have Seraphin in all but a few of my entries.. RIP

• MrPerfekt7

When u realize that this slate was a tough one

• FDDough

TO ALL MY FANTASY PLAYERS

• Syzltuth

GL everyone with this monster slate!

• dunbarnation

Done. Time to walk away for a week. Good luck everyone. Enjoy the break.

• Gopackgo30

@FDDough said...

TO ALL MY FANTASY PLAYERS

Love it.

• iron_tactics

I only have 50% Morris

• sholden

Wasn’t planning on playing today, but I ended up loving this slate. Faded Wall, IT, and George and went fairly balanced to differentiate while still using all of the money.

• worldsgreatest13

Anyone play Al Jeff for the lols

• Lathum

@Beavsftw said...

I’ll do it with you. Lowest points wins.

I did it.

Only 3 active players. J Grant, T Burke, Zeller.

• Dirt_Lavert

Nervous because i have no Seraphin. Almost changed him for Ellis in one in the utility. Waiting til he drops the 30 burger bomb to be too concerned.

• erizos17

Gl all tonight. On to the all star slate i would think Bron/ Curry locks and Hayward very good value at 3100. I just dont want to even look at what i’ve done again

• draggin49

Don’t feel good about any of my lineups but oh well last slate before all star break. Guess it’s hockey time lol

• Beavsftw

@Lathum said...

I did it.

Only 3 active players. J Grant, T Burke, Zeller.

I got D Jackson, A Brooks, and T Zeller. It will be a battle of suckage.

• TheRyanFlaherty

I can’t wait for my FanDuel team to go off…
    I currently have .53 cents on the site, and vowed to never redeposit with them again. but I made a lu tonight because they gave me a free entry into that $1 survivor.
    I think it wound up so far under, I could have played all inactive players and still advanced…
    It’s dawning on me now that I don’t have it in any actual contests, so, as they say….if not for bad luck….or it;s at least seemed that way of late…

• KillaChap

Holy shit I locked Felatio. Stupid, stupid Chap.

• Lathum

Wow, Gortat at 17%, Turner 18%, Porter 33% and PG 41% and Morris at 60%. Thought those all would be higher

• chansing

Good luck tonight

• sholden

With Gortat, George, and Wall all above 45%+ ownership, I’m gonna either be really happy or feel really stupid fading them lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).