NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• topher79

@hunterspencerksu said...

Oh no… I have Seraphin in all but a of my entries.. RIP

Kennesaw State
    Kent State or
    Kansas State

• Lathum

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

I can’t wait for my FanDuel team to go off…
    I currently have .53 cents on the site, and vowed to never redeposit with them again. but I made a lu tonight because they gave me a free entry into that $1 survivor.
    I think it wound up so far under, I could have played all inactive players and still advanced…
    It’s dawning on me now that I don’t have it in any actual contests, so, as they say….if not for bad luck….or it;s at least seemed that way of late…

I hope you score enough points to take down the clutch shot so you can stew over having a 100K lineup and doing nothing with it.

• FDDough

That moment you realize the NBA season is already 69% over

• draggin49

If stuckey/ Lopez go HAM I will be at the bunny ranch watching the all star game lmao

• Lathum

@FDDough said...

good, bring on baseball

• Beavsftw

@Lathum said...

I hope you score enough points to take down the clutch shot so you can stew over having a 100K lineup and doing nothing with it.

That would suck. Lmao. Like a legit perfect lineup in a free roll to win $20, when you would have won it all.

• draggin49

@Beavsftw said...

That would suck. Lmao. Like a legit perfect lineup in a free roll to win $20, when you would have won it all.

Lol I probably would smash everything in my house if this happened to me

• KindGuy

Left $2,100 on the table on DK. Not upgrading Porter or Morris to PG13 is gonna bite me in the ass.

• KindGuy

@FDDough said...

But MLS and MLB!

• Dirt_Lavert

• Beavsftw

Fuck Otto porter

• Dirt_Lavert

No Porter because he’s a shit bum, RIP

• chansing

Ellis is going to be awful tonight you can feel it

• Lathum

5 lineups, Porter in 1. Lol

• billholler

Rakeem Christmas 0.0% ownership. I got him twice. Come on RAKEEM!!!

• Dirt_Lavert

gotta be effing joking. Took morris in one but this is just cruel

• Lathum

Serephin eating!!

• erizos17

@elementasrat said...

But MLS and MLB!

MLS????? lol well i may actually do that also. I played nascar so go figure. I’ve never watched nascar in my life

• Dirt_Lavert

And there seraphin goes. Going to be so pissed I didn’t throw him in for Ellis. I hate 100% exposure

• TeamTwerk

Who is rebounding all these bricks by Indiana? It sure isn’t Gortat or Morris

• draggin49

Jeff Teague aka shitpants

• Huntcho

@topher79 said...

Kennesaw State
    Kent State or
    Kansas State

Kansas State

• sidislike

@topher79 said...

Kennesaw State
    Kent State or
    Kansas State

I went to Kennesaw State, you must be in/from GA if you know it
    I remember when I went there I started dating a girl in Atlanta who had never even heard of it

• fanturds

why is Robinson so lowly owned?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).