NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ASitar

Tonight will come down to choosing the right center. Wall and IT will be 42% owned, Smart 35%, Butler 45%, George 28%, Beal 25%, Otto and Kieff 24%. At least on DK you can have two centers. GPP will be tough because you’ll need that ONE guy that puts up 35 that usually puts up 18.

I did well last night but Porzingis’s 2nd half killed me. I won $46 on DK with 2 LUs.

• monarch

Build your best LU and then go and roster down one player and leave 1500 on the table. Tonight is pure gambling and the only winners are FD and DK.

• AtomicCity42

Won my first big payday last night. 1st on the dollar 30k on DK. I was a nervous wreck waiting on the last two games to end lol…tonight will be much harder

• AtomicCity42

Bledsoe
    Smart
    Carroll
    Beasley
    Len
    Westbrook
    Chriss
    Monroe
    Total 365.5

• IronMonkey415

I’m only going to play 5 lineups on DK and another 5 on FD.

• billholler

Only played the Later slate last night but won all my double ups by fading Boogie. However I had him 100% in the Later SS. That didn’t go well. That B2B was brutal for him.

• billholler

Along the lines of FD’s gimmick tourneys, tonight should have a Trump slate…..Wall or no Wall.

• 7klub06

@billholler said...

Only played the Later slate last night but won all my double ups by fading Boogie. However I had him 100% in the Later SS. That didn’t go well. That B2B was brutal for him.

That late slate was brutal all around smh

• KillaChap

@MPDR1983 said...

here’s a question… If you won the 50K or 100K GPP what would you do with your winnings???

Pay off my student loans.

• KillaChap

@billholler said...

Along the lines of FD’s gimmick tourneys, tonight should have a Trump slate…..Wall or no Wall.

Unfortunately someone would be triggered by this and not enjoy the humor in it.

• BUFUu2

everything is pointing not to roster lopez so ya i am going to roster him….

• lloydjv1

Scored 367 in the 10K quarter last night. Finally A decent win. 150 bucks for 2nd place. Had some other significantly smaller winners too, but it was nice to have karma on my side for a change.

• billholler

@BUFUu2 said...

everything is pointing not to roster lopez so ya i am going to roster him….

I disagree. Lopez looks like the best value play to me and at the trickiest position.

• lloydjv1

FYI, I followed Noto’s chart yesterday in that quarter arcade lineup and it was dead on. Seems I need to be paying a little more attention to that and not trusting all the hype. I would have never considered Dirk, and he was part of that lineup going off for like 48FPS. BroLo was very low owned and look what he did too.

• draped

@AtomicCity42 said...

Won my first big payday last night. 1st on the dollar 30k on DK. I was a nervous wreck waiting on the last two games to end lol…tonight will be much harder

congrats dude! seems like most people on this forum had at least a decent night last night. that’s good :)

• Jordan3329

@lloydjv1 said...

FYI, I followed Noto’s chart yesterday in that quarter arcade lineup and it was dead on. Seems I need to be paying a little more attention to that and not trusting all the hype. I would have never considered Dirk, and he was part of that lineup going off for like 48FPS. BroLo was very low owned and look what he did too.

What chart? Just the DVP and drpm chart?

• Huntcho

@hpatel1089 said...

Kelly ftw??!?!?!?!!

• iron_tactics

Seraphin repeat?

• yanks250125

I was thinking I’d like to go with Turner…he HAS to play big minutes with the injuries to their bigs. even if he’s in foul trouble, they have to be aggressive with his minutes. But Washington has been GREAT against centers lately and in their previous 3 meeting this season, Turner hasn’t done much even with big minutes then too.

Turner averages 1.4 TO/gm on the season, but 3.0 TO/gm against Washington. Turner averages 3.3 PF/gm on the season, but 4.3 PF/gm against Washington. His points and rebounds were at season averages against Washington in the previous 3 meetings.

No thanks on Turner. So with that said…fire up Turner for a 25/10/5 blk game

• yanks250125

@iron_tactics said...

Seraphin repeat?

I like him tonight, but his price got jacked up a tad on FD

• Stickman731

@MPDR1983 said...

here’s a question… If you won the 50K or 100K GPP what would you do with your winnings???

New kitchen – happy wife, happy home

• KillaChap

Congrats to those of you who won last night and I love it when you share. (I don’t consider it bragging.) Now I know how to sort through the advice on here.

• Stickman731

@dp33071 said...

Scored 358 in yahoo’s $5 and tied for 2nd place, $400. Also 17 of my 20 lineups cashed, walking away with $566 profit. Not my best night but def one of the better ones. Trusting your own process is so key.

Congrats – I got Draymond last night – missed money line by 0.5 – 3.0 points in all my LUs. Glad AS break is here and I will be headed down to Yankee Spring Training for 10 days. Only 1-2 very chalky LU tonight.

• feekdogg

@IronMonkey415 said...

YOU MEAN KELLY OLYNIK AND KELLY OUBRE? HECK YEA!!

• dunbarnation

Yeah brolo was the play… I wish I looked that way. We can officially add c’s against the bucks again.. I just checked their box scores the past few games… quality centers destroy them.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).