NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• krazyju84

@elementasrat said...

Goddamnit, just laugh at my lineup.

doesnt mean your lineup was bad. perfect lineup had stuckey and portis. who would have thought that before the slate started? u took chances, in two game slate you definitely have to.

• Dirt_Lavert

@satchmo77 said...

It’s just hard to go into a sport you know nothing about and players you know nothing about. I’ve been getting shredded at soccer just Bc I like the day action lol. Don’t know if I can do NHL. Something tells me I’ll come around lol.

Do the free rolls and QA before you dive in. Soccer is impossible although I’ve had minor successes, might as well buy lus for it lol

• KindGuy

@satchmo77 said...

It’s just hard to go into a sport you know nothing about and players you know nothing about. I’ve been getting shredded at soccer just Bc I like the day action lol. Don’t know if I can do NHL. Something tells me I’ll come around lol.

I was actually really surprised. Growing up, I never played hockey. Only time I ever was at the rinks was for school trips.

Hockey is actually really really fun to watch, especially when you have DFS teams to go along with it. Really fast paced. Still not my favorite sport but I can’t really make a lot of complaints about.

Think about it in the same you would for baseball. Goals=homeruns. Power play guys are like guys who bat 1-5. Goalies are kinda consistent but are prone to blowups like pitchers.

• oaktwnraidr

@elementasrat said...

Sometimes I’ll take a guy solo if he’s on even strength1 and pp1. Like a Conor McDavid.

Yes guys like McDavid Kane Seguin or even Benn you can def play solo. As a Sharks fan when I play I almost always have Burns solo.

• Syzltuth

@oaktwnraidr said...

Yes guys like McDavid Kane Seguin or even Benn you can def play solo. As a Sharks fan when I play I almost always have Burns solo.

Yes, burns for the win always, lol. I always do play him except the last game when he put up 10.50? He killed my lu by himself.

• yorick

On FD I don’t think it was possible to cash if you rostered both Teague and Crowder. My LU was solid outside of those two and they ruined everything.

• chronoxiong

Scored 255.80 which was good enough to win all my cash games and got minimum cash in the Shot. Unfortunately it missed cashing in the Dribbler and Swat. Jason Smith killed my lineup badly. I was hoping for him to get 10-20 fdp but he sucked. I hate it when extreme punt plays don’t work for me. Glad I didn’t have too many Pacers on my lineup though as I only had Teague and Ellis.

• DirkDigglerz

1 Player away from winning 1st place at YAHOO MCW was the culprit should have went with ROLO

• jdang

A note to all those wondering, that promotional movie Great Wall of China was horrible. Like terrible

• TheVibe

Draftkings is offering an all star game slate lol. Fire it up!

• GGee87

@krazyju84 said...

Oh man.. Im going to be devastated if i win tonight..winning a single entry for $1500 with the same score as $4 main tournament on Fanduel. over $40000 difference. Crappy part is most of my lineups are in the $4 main, only joined few single entries…

I was in that single entry. I saw your name at the top and it rang a bell in my head. I was like HELL YEA someone from the forum hit it. 1500 is a good win. Can’t complain about that a bit. Congrats man.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).