NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hardrocker61

Well one thing for sure today….., it won’t be SWANKY TIME….

• hpatel1089

Does Hoiberg play Rondo more for the revenge narrative?

• hardrocker61

I’m liking Al over Olynyk tonight, not like last nite.

• lloydjv1

@dmbtrip2004 said...

everyone is going to win $1.50 because of all the ties

LOL this^^^^^

• RipCityRings

@hpatel1089 said...

Does Hoiberg play Rondo more for the revenge narrative?

If anything I wouldn’t be surprised if he played him less as petty revenge game revenge. Hoiberg’s incompetence knows no bounds, and he clearly hates Rondo (see: Rondo bobblehead night).

• billholler

@RipCityRings said...

If anything I wouldn’t be surprised if he played him less as petty revenge game revenge. Hoiberg’s incompetence knows no bounds, and he clearly hates Rondo (see: Rondo bobblehead night).

Although I agree, this seems like a case of everyone overthinking a small slate in an effort to be contrarian.

• hobbes2d

@KillaChap said...

So Seige mentioned James Young as a sleeper type pick that makes a slate like today. Any Celtics fans have any insight?

Seige is a Celtics fan…

• billholler

@hobbes2d said...

Seige is a Celtics fan…

I actually like James Young tonight too since Brown will be out again. He just needs about 25 minutes to reach 7x value.

• hardrocker61

Really liked the way ellis looked last night thats why he’s gonna shit the bed tonight

• RipCityRings

@billholler said...

Although I agree, this seems like a case of everyone overthinking a small slate in an effort to be contrarian.

Undoubtedly. That’s half the fun of 2-game slates. I can’t begin to describe how perverse some of the plays I’ve considered today are. My strategy is all JFK bullet trajectories and “surely no one else would be dumb enough to waste $4 on this lineup… $100K here I come!”

• DirkDigglerz

both games will be a blowout Fade Jimmy

• hardrocker61

George will do just like last game-milk carton 2nd half

• RipCityRings

@DirkDigglerz said...

both games will be a blowout Fade Jimmy

How do you fade Jimmy without putting faith in the even more dubious PG13? Outside of Wall/IT there’s literally nowhere else to pay up.

I’ve been trying to rationalize fading Butler all day but do you really ignore the highest usage/upside player on a 2-game slate with the second leading scorer out?

• billholler

@JimKronlund said...

DJs putting is such a great sign.

He’s terrible at basketball too

• DirkDigglerz

I did a Wizards stack faded Jimmy played Mcdermott

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Mod Note

False information is strictly prohibited on Rotogrinders and is definitely an offense to where one’s ability to post on the forum will be taken away. I have removed any posts or replies relating to the false information that was posted earlier. Sorry about that.

Thanks.

• TrustinthePlan

@DirkDigglerz said...

I am leaning towards doing the same. I don’t see anyone on the Wizards starting 5 that you can’t go wrong rostering. They could all hit good value.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Words of wisdom… play all starters in your lineup.. this will make it unique and get you a leg up on the field..everyone is over thinking and trying to find those 2-3 “scrubs” that may or may not hit…in two game slates minutes are a premium..

• draped

@Cooper08 said...

Words of wisdom… play all starters in your lineup.. this will make it unique and get you a leg up on the field..everyone is over thinking and trying to find those 2-3 “scrubs” that may or may not hit…in two game slates minutes are a premium..

I would agree with this for a cash lineup. but for GPP (which I would assume on a 2 game slate everyone is playing for GPPs) I don’t think that’s the best way to go about things. but that’s just my opinion.

• 7klub06

@DirkDigglerz said...

Its Dougie Time

• 7klub06

@TrustinthePlan said...

I am leaning towards doing the same. I don’t see anyone on the Wizards starting 5 that you can’t go wrong rostering. They could all hit good value.

I got 4 of the 5 starters

• draped

@7klub06 said...

I got 4 of the 5 starters

I want to play all 5, but I can’t bring myself to play more than 2-3 I think….

• Syzltuth

@DirkDigglerz said...

If I remember, McD put up a pretty good fantasy score last time c’s played them. Didn’t he go off shooting 3’s that night?

• hpatel1089

@Syzltuth said...

If I remember, McD put up a pretty good fantasy score last time c’s played them. Didn’t he go off shooting 3’s that night?

he had 5 points

• lloydjv1

@billholler said...

He’s terrible at basketball too

LOL…..sucks when you are going in between both forums trying to stay current and you realize you posted in the wrong place.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).