• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at Minnesota ( 6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -0.5 ) at Memphis ( 0.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 235.5
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at Phoenix ( -5.5 ) —- T: 231.5

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

The OKC situation is kind of strange.

Diallo was running point, I think. Then get benched, but still played a ton, for Kenrich to run point. Now Maledon is back though. So, is Kenrich sort of overpriced now? Who loses minutes to Maledon? Everyone? Like 10 from Diallo, 10 from Kenrich, and 10 from DIallo? Or Darius Miller just not play? Then they each lose 6 or 7?

Are they all 4 now unplayable? Speaking of FD and their prices there.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Wooden_Bones said...

Most likely Boston starts Thompson at C and Ojeleye at the 4.

I’m with this, but I also don’t see TT getting more than 24 minutes, so Robert will see some Joker.

• JDeight

Whoever had the Brogdon under 6.5 ast last night appreciate it! Great play with TJ getting more minutes. Anything stand out player props today anyone sees?

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

I’m not seeing much value I like on this slate right now

THT 3800.

• monarch

@JDeight said...

Whoever had the Brogdon under 6.5 ast last night appreciate it! Great play with TJ getting more minutes. Anything stand out player props today anyone sees?

I haven’t started looking at those yet. I’ll let you know

I hit this one for a pretty big hit.

Brogdon U6.5 assists
    Trae U 10.5 assists
    Irving O 29.5 points
    Butler O 34.5 Pts/reb/assists
    Warriors moneyline
    Jazz moneyline
    Wizards moneyline

• Bornsupreme

Im scared to roster Ojeleye!!

• RipCityRings

@jdtrey said...

Yea I’m not fading him but won’t play him as much as I probably would have otherwise.
    The last couple months are irrelevant though since he’s specifically only referring to the last few weeks he’s been back since Covid. I know he’s put up 50 a few times in the last couple weeks but let’s not act like 50 is going to be a GPP winning score from him tonight. He’s 8700 so 50 isn’t even quite 6x.

Sorry that was a typo, last couple weeks he’s gone for 59.25 (2/12), 55.25 (2/05), 57.75 (2/03), etc. Nothing to indicate his performance has been meaningfully affected in DFS terms.

• kdsdawg

5K is too much to pay for someone coming back from COVID, Maledon on FD, he might not play 20 minutes

• monarch

Also like Super Dario for value…kind of a reach but it is Brooklyn

• Wooden_Bones

@Bornsupreme said...

With good reason, but at $3300 on DK, and if he starts he’s worth a shot.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

THT 3800.

He’s okay. All the value to me is just okay with a path to failure

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@kdsdawg said...

5K is too much to pay for someone coming back from COVID, Maledon on FD, he might not play 20 minutes

Was he symptomatic?

• JDeight

• RipCityRings

@monarch said...

Also like Super Dario for value…kind of a reach but it is Brooklyn

Dependent upon the game script, Cam Payne at 3.2K could also be interesting.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Bornsupreme said...

I can see him being worth a flier, but I won’t have him.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Tough slate if there was ever one
    The stars are in great spots and one is driven to a stars and scrubs built but the value is… well… is not primo

• Brendan239

@Pandamonious said...

The OKC situation is kind of strange.

Diallo was running point, I think. Then get benched, but still played a ton, for Kenrich to run point. Now Maledon is back though. So, is Kenrich sort of overpriced now? Who loses minutes to Maledon? Everyone? Like 10 from Diallo, 10 from Kenrich, and 10 from DIallo? Or Darius Miller just not play? Then they each lose 6 or 7?

Are they all 4 now unplayable? Speaking of FD and their prices there.

That’s how I feel. I like Williams the most of any of em

• truegrinder

I’m not great at the NBA but I agree with irrigator. Wouldn’t it just be safe to play a few low end BKN guys. TLC sticks out to me. I love Joe Harris. Not just this matchup but in general. Man can he shoot it. He’s perfect for the Nets. Shamet doesn’t necessarily excite me but price is there too

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Was he symptomatic?

I wish I knew of a list of guys who missed games because of covid, then whether or not they were symptomatic, then how many minutes they played. I’m pretty positive, most dudes came right back to their normal minutes.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yukerboy said...

I’m with this, but I also don’t see TT getting more than 24 minutes, so Robert will see some Joker.

I gave TT 30 mins. Is there any certain reason you dont think he gets more than 24 other than he hasn’t played more than 27 all season? I did give Time Lord the other 18 mins

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I wish I knew of a list of guys who missed games because of covid, then whether or not they were symptomatic, then how many minutes they played. I’m pretty positive, most dudes came right back to their normal minutes.

Yeah like obviously if he was symptomatic i could see some restrictions but if he was one of the lucky ones I dont see why I shouldn’t give him 30 mins

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Monte Morris (shoulder) ruled out Tuesday. https://t.co/LCe3g7CkAL

• miggs6876

It may be a Dennis Schoeder day vs that Minn defense. Also like Kemba and Murray at mid 6.2k and 6.5k.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    41s
    Monte Morris (shoulder) ruled out Tuesday.

• Brendan239

I’m 80% Mikal Bridges on FD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).