• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at Minnesota ( 6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -0.5 ) at Memphis ( 0.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 235.5
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at Phoenix ( -5.5 ) —- T: 231.5

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

I gave TT 30 mins. Is there any certain reason you dont think he gets more than 24 other than he hasn’t played more than 27 all season? I did give Time Lord the other 18 mins

I think it may be I just overrated so much in the past that I’m underrating him now.
    I’m up to 26 on him, but not willing to go any more than that.

Shitshow begins with Monte…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

So Campazzo szn?

• Calicapo

If I could roast all of Denver, I would.

• mbunner23

Ayton troll game.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I’m still counting 11 healthy bodies on Denver with Barton, Millsap, Morris, Harris, Dozier all out.
    How big is a roster anymore?!

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I expect Hampton to start over Camp, but that does not lessen Camp’s value any and actually increases it as his ownership will drop a little when he’s not announced as the starter.

• wmudude24

I think Tyler Johnson might get enough run to pay off $3,200 DK. I’ll have him in 1/4

• frugal

@Yukerboy said...

I’m still counting 11 healthy bodies on Denver with Barton, Millsap, Morris, Harris, Dozier all out.

Pretty sure NBA rosters are limited to 15.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I wish I knew of a list of guys who missed games because of covid, then whether or not they were symptomatic, then how many minutes they played. I’m pretty positive, most dudes came right back to their normal minutes.

I had Covid a little over 3 months ago and I still breathe heavy when I walk up the stairs of my house. I’m 55 though and out of shape though not overweight. My son and daughter both had it too (14 and 23) and they could run a marathon.

• RipCityRings

Am I the only one skeptical of the DEN/BOS spread? I realize Boston has no one to contain Jokic, but the same applies to Tatum and Jaylen. I just keep looking at my DK builds and thinking that if Jokic and Harden don’t have ceiling games they’re going to kill a lot of lineups.

• Petergunz82

@tmarohl said...

Go to promo tab on DK, scroll down, select, opt in.

Thanks T

• Herf

@frugal said...

Didn’t they change rules to be able to have two way players available because of COVID or something?

• monarch

@RipCityRings said...

Am I the only one skeptical of the DEN/BOS spread? I realize Boston has no one to contain Jokic, but the same applies to Tatum and Jaylen. I just keep looking at my DK builds and thinking that if Jokic and Harden don’t have ceiling games they’re going to kill a lot of lineups.

Yes. Boston is going to be uber focused. So how does Denver stay in the game? I don’t see how MPJ isn’t given every chance to have a worthwhile game here. They need him

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Thunder will start Maledon, Dort, Williams, Bazley, Horford on Tuesday.

• wmudude24

@Yukerboy said...

DEN availability:

Jokic
    Murray
    MPJ
    Green
    Campazzo
    Hampton
    Howard (???)
    Cancar
    Bol Bol
    Nnaji
    Hartenstein

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Yes. Boston is going to be uber focused. So how does Denver stay in the game? I don’t see how MPJ isn’t given every chance to have a worthwhile game here. They need him

Yeah and I’m sure Murray plays like 40 mins

• Yeoman

@frugal said...

17 this year. There are talks to expand one more spot but they’ve broken down: the league wants it restricted to two-way players and the union wants veterans to be eligible.

• RipCityRings

Just for fun I’ve been seeing what a balanced build would look like on DK and got kind of intruiged by Valanciunas. In the same match up 10 days ago he put up 23/7/2/1 on 81% shooting in only 24 minutes (first game back in 3 weeks) for 36.25 FPS. He’s played in the low-30s several times since then, kind of makes you wonder what he could do to these Pels with full run…

• Westies

4 nuggets to many? Camp, green, joker, ninja on Dk

• Herf

I am about 50% MPJ and J Green, just because of the roster flexibility they add with their pricing. I went heavier with Kuzma because with Davis out I think he should comfortably hit 35+ FPTS.

I’m all about Phoenix tonight against the Nets. Paul and Booker combine tonight for near 100 FPTS on FD. Add in a few other pieces and you will be at 350+ without breaking a sweat.

Good luck everyone

• truegrinder

Good luck all. Just a few for me. I got LBJ, Jokic and Beard in one and don’t feel awful about it. On DK

• Calicapo

@miggs6876 said...

It may be a Dennis Schoeder day vs that Minn defense. Also like Kemba and Murray at mid 6.2k and 6.5k.

👆

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Made a lineup with Dame, ABC and LBJ that I don’t even hate

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah and I’m sure Murray plays like 40 mins

I really like him this game

• Wooden_Bones

Campazzo starting

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).