• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at Minnesota ( 6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -0.5 ) at Memphis ( 0.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 235.5
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at Phoenix ( -5.5 ) —- T: 231.5

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Hornets next 2 games postponed. https://t.co/B8KLRc2ox3

• dominicanpapi

So on FD…you can play 2 of ABC/LBJ/Jokic. 1 is probably the optimal play. Concerned about my lack of interest in the Suns/Nets game. Booker and Paul are priced up, and it seems like Ayton doesn’t really pop off unless 1 of Paul/Booker is out.

• frugal

@NarrowJ said...

Yuck lol… Kaminsky is 4.6k and probably won’t get 20 minutes with them all healthy, Saric is cheap but takes up C spot, Allen is getting too expensive at 4.7k. I like Simons and Portis a little bit, I guess.

I missed another value couple plays, Campazzo for DEN especially if Morris is out and Caruso. No guaranteed clear cut cheap value I see at the moment, will need some further news to open things up. Lot’s of mid range value though.

• NarrowJ

Nope on Caruso, but love Campazzo if Morris is out.

• dgballer

@frugal said...

I missed another value couple plays, Campazzo for DEN especially if Morris is out and Caruso. No guaranteed clear cut cheap value I see at the moment, will need some further news to open things up. Lot’s of mid range value though.

how about THT with Brow out. maybe a few more minutes?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Yeah, cheap plays kind of suck right now. J. Green and Vanderbilt probably stand out the most and they play the same position.

If Theis is out, I guess you can try Semi or Grant Williams.

Then I guess there’s Campazzo, Hampton, Nnaji from Denver too.

• dominicanpapi

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, cheap plays kind of suck right now. J. Green and Vanderbilt probably stand out the most and they play the same position.

Am intrigued by KCP but Minnesota are the best team in the league at opponent 3 pt percentage, middle of the pack on 3 point defense despite being bottom 10 in DEFF.

• frugal

@dgballer said...

how about THT with Brow out. maybe a few more minutes?

I think I need Lebron and Davis out to roster THT, maybe a massive blow out could get him enough minutes/usage to cross the 5.5X threshold.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Baynes may be in play

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Baynes may be in play

Really? Feels like we’re going to see more Boucher and Portis than Baynes and Lopez. Maybe Forbes can do something tonight, seeing enough minutes.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Really? Feels like we’re going to see more Boucher and Portis than Baynes and Lopez. Maybe Forbes can do something tonight, seeing enough minutes.

Yes really

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Yes really

Hmm..Baynes most productive fantasy game this season was against the Bucks….Boucher hardley played.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Yes really

Just checked and sure enough I have him projected right at 6X if he sees his average minutes over the last 10 games of 22.5.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

Feels like we’re going to see more Boucher and Portis than Baynes and Lopez

Lopez is in play. If he comes out hot, he’ll get the run. Last game bucks were playing catch-up and portis couldn’t miss.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Hmm..Baynes most productive fantasy game this season was against the Bucks….Boucher hardley played.

Yeah that’s the only reason I mentioned him. Looking at the game flow it looks like Baynes would of played 28 mins if not for fouling out

• Njsum1

Last time the bucks-raps met up, Middleton, Giannis, and Brolo smashed value. Not saying it will happen again, yet neither team seems to like playing much defense recently 🤷‍♂️

You can even run it back with Baynes 😉….Baynes is a fine cap saver for 3500 especially if you want two or even 3 studs. Likely get you 16, yet could get you 29 🤷‍♂️

• wcuball29

@Pandamonious said...

All the value will open up at 10:20 EST when BKN announces both Kyrie and James are resting the second half of the B2B.

• frugal

@wcuball29 said...

All the value will open up at 10:20 EST when BKN announces both Kyrie and James are resting the second half of the B2B.

Harden doesn’t rest.

• Njsum1

Saric, seems like a decent one off. Maybe he can go all a Whiteside in the Nets

• Tribefan18

Maybe you guys have discussed this before and I missed it…but how is Hassan Whiteside not starting anywhere and playing 35 minutes a game? He is a legit nba center and is being completely wasted for the most part. He is better than plumlee, lopez, Jordan, Steven adams, etc.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Running projections without any adjustments for Durant being out, I have Harden for a near floor game…which I doubt. Will need to look more closely at this matchup.

Top 5 DK projections tonight: Giannis, Lebron, Jokic, Dame, Ingram

Best DK Values right now: Kaminsky, Portis, Allen, Simons, Saric

You spelled Justin Jackson wrong.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah that’s the only reason I mentioned him. Looking at the game flow it looks like Baynes would of played 28 mins if not for fouling out

That also was when Siakim was playing like

• dominicanpapi

@Tribefan18 said...

Maybe you guys have discussed this before and I missed it…but how is Hassan Whiteside not starting anywhere and playing 35 minutes a game? He is a legit nba center and is being completely wasted for the most part. He is better than plumlee, lopez, Jordan, Steven adams, etc.letc.l

The analytics suggest he’s a bad defender, think Miami fared better defensively when he was off the floor regardless of how many shots he blocks. But I do agree, he should be getting 20-25 minutes a game. Maybe not 35 b/c the opposing team could always go small and run him off the floor.

• tmarohl

@Tribefan18 said...

Maybe you guys have discussed this before and I missed it…but how is Hassan Whiteside not starting anywhere and playing 35 minutes a game? He is a legit nba center and is being completely wasted for the most part. He is better than plumlee, lopez, Jordan, Steven adams, etc.

Why doesn’t Walton play his best players? That is the million dollar question.

• frugal

@Tribefan18 said...

He’s an old school C where most teams are looking for more versatile bigs and see traditional C’s as nothing special and easily replaceable. But I agree if you’re going to sign a guy like Jordan or Adams I can’t see why Whiteside wouldn’t be a target ahead of them. IIRC there were some attitude issues with him or something which really tanked his value, can’t remember.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).