• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at Minnesota ( 6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -0.5 ) at Memphis ( 0.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 235.5
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at Phoenix ( -5.5 ) —- T: 231.5

DRAFTKINGS RG NBA FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• texasmajor

Can Harden chuck his way into keeping this game close?

• blackdirkdiggler

This game really brings home how fragile Kyrie is.

• tmarohl

@blackdirkdiggler said...

This game really brings home how fragile Kyrie is.

What happened to the White Dirk Diggler?

• cdub6238

Suns shooting 67%…yikes..

Booker started hot, but hasn’t done crap in 2nd quarter naturally…

Ugh

• deepfat

Lesson of tonight is that the people that didn’t trust the Denver value probably cashed.

• tmarohl

@deepfat said...

Lesson of tonight is that the people that didn’t trust the Denver value probably cashed.

You mean like the Ninja, MPJ and JMG? The only value that did anything was the PG.

• deepfat

@tmarohl said...

You mean like the Ninja, MPJ and JMG? The only value that did anything was the PG.

Exactly that

• RipCityRings

Can’t wait for the MPJ redemption arc where he drops 50 on the Wiz tomorrow at 3% ownership.

• tmarohl

I need Harden, Shamet and TLC to have decent second halves to have a break even night.

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

Can’t wait for the MPJ redemption arc where he drops 50 on the Wiz tomorrow at 3% ownership.

He won’t be dropping 50 with Malone. He obviously does not like him.

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

He won’t be dropping 50 with Malone. He obviously does not like him.

Oh I know, after tonight I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets the DNP-CD treatment. But on the off chance that he has any motivation/pride whatsoever, it’s semi-plausible that Malone would keep him in if his shot was falling.

Never say never when it comes to DFS

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

Oh I know, after tonight I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets the DNP-CD treatment. But on the off chance that he has any motivation/pride whatsoever, it’s semi-plausible that Malone would keep him in if his shot was falling.

Never say never when it comes to DFS

I watched MPJ in person last year against the Bucks. He was unstoppable, very aggressive, then he got hurt late in the third quarter. I have not seen the same player since. He was everywhere.

• cdub6238

Harden Beard Mode ACTIVATED!!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@cdub6238 said...

Harden Beard Mode ACTIVATED!!

I need 90 from him.

• deepfat

Say what you want about Harden but that dude is straight up incredible. B2B nights flirting with the ceiling.

• blackdirkdiggler

I think I know who you’re talking about, but I’m not sure!

• tmarohl

Harden is unbelievable. This game needs to go to OT.

• chronoxiong

I can’t believe the Suns just blew this shit. And I can’t believe I keep making one costly mistake that will take me out of cashing.

• billythekidcowboysheat

C’mon OT!

• deepfat

The Suns completely shit the bed. What a gut punch.

• cdub6238

Suns up by 1…45 seconds to go…and your play is have bridges jack up a 3?

What…da…fuq…

• tmarohl

My best FD lineup has Giannis, Joker and Harden

• cdub6238

And Booker can screw off as well….16 points in 1st quarter, ends with 22….screw you

• deepfat

Crazy thing is that Harden has only been to the line 3 times. Imagine the ceiling if he was at his avg.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I cashed everywhere with green and horford❄

Thank god for the nets, i had 100% tyler johnson saved the day🤣🤣🤣

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).